• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

colon cleanse

MrRockstar

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've heard the amount of trash built up in your digestive track is sick. I'm thinking about doing a colon cleanse. Anyone ever do one a these things? One guy at work said it was ridiculous how much junk he had in him, and another guy said he literally shit out worms.

Those are pin worms. You need to go to the doctor and get a prescription. And yes they are common. Dont worry. But they can spread to other family members pretty easy, so if you have a wife, or gf, you might have them go with you to get it checked as well.

Are pinworms contagious?
  • Yes, pinworms are very contagious.
  • At night, the female pinworm leaves the rectum. She lays eggs on the skin around the anus.
  • The child scratches his anus and the eggs get under his fingernails.
  • The eggs are passed to places he touches.
  • The eggs are able to live on many objects. They can live for 2 to 3 weeks.
    • Unwashed hands
    • Bedding
    • Clothes (especially underwear and pajamas)
    • Toilets/bathrooms
    • Toys
    • Food
    • Dust particles in the air, etc.
  • Another person touches that place and gets the eggs on his hands.
  • He touches his mouth and the eggs get inside his body.
  • A new infection starts.
Virtual Pediatric Hospital: CQQA: Pinworms

And colon cleanse works, just make sure you dont do alo of heavy lifting until you KNOW FOR SURE how it will react with your tummy, because you might bend down and dirty your pants. lol

I've heard the amount of trash built up in your digestive track is sick. I'm thinking about doing a colon cleanse. Anyone ever do one a these things? One guy at work said it was ridiculous how much junk he had in him, and another guy said he literally shit out worms.

Don't waste the money on those things man. I know plenty of folks here in LA that get that done... and it does work. At the same time, you can make home remedies that have close to the same affect and don't hit you that hard in the wallet.

What are the best ones out there? i did one that i bought in a healthfood store and i don't belive it did much of anything.

Don't waste the money on those things man. I know plenty of folks here in LA that get that done... and it does work. At the same time, you can make home remedies that have close to the same affect and don't hit you that hard in the wallet.

^This. Don't waste your money.

Please read and watch.

Make your own decisions.

Colon Cleansing Truth | Colon Cleansers 2010 Reviews

Colon Cleansing & Colon Cleansers

Overall Review Of Top 2010 Colon Cleansers

Over the recent years, a dramatic increase has been experienced with the number of people putting themselves through the colon cleansing process. There are various reasons for this - most of which we have covered on this website. However, what is also important is realizing that this surge in demand has caused a surge in supply. Indeed, throughout the year, hundreds of "colon cleansing" products have shown up, claiming to be the latest and greatest in the battle for a healthy digestive system.
But do these programs really work? Scientific research suggests they do. That leaves us with a more realistic question then of: "which colon cleanser is the best of the lot?". In this article, we will offer our point of view and perspective, with 3 top product recommendations, as well as tips on how to avoid the garbage, low value scams currently circulating the marketplace. Upon reaching the end of this article, you should have a solid grasp on the reasons behind the sudden popularity of colon cleansing, as well as knowing the best places to look for the perfect product.

SPAM-This is advertising. It has been medically proven that this does not work.

I value your opinion MDR, but I think there are health benefits to it. Im not saying everything is right, but it helped me. I dont do it all the time, like what the advertisers want you to, but about once a year.

Sometimes i eat a hoagie with bad mayonaise as a cleanse. That seems to work really well. but on a seriously note, i used a acai berry cleanse and i feel it was truely a waste of money and 14 days of taking pills for no good reason.

I wouldnt use acai, unless I was eating the actual berry.

Natural Colon Cleanse Products

A regular colon cleanse relieves your body of all the waste materials, intestinal parasites and toxins. Natural herbal supplements can be considered as the best colon cleanse products as they can flush out parasites and fill your gut with probiotics, which are friendly bacteria that improve digestion. Some of the safe herbal colon cleanse products include psyllium husk or seeds, flax seeds, slippery elm and cascara sagrada. Taking these herbs regularly along with a balanced diet can keep your colon healthy and free from build up.

Bentonite Clay
One of the best natural colon cleanse products is bentonite clay which absorbs water and collects toxins and pesticides from your colon and carries them out. While taking bentonite or psyllium husk, you need to drink plenty of water since these cleansers absorb water from your colon and may cause constipation if you are not well hydrated. It is essential to follow a detox diet of water, veggies and fruits to avoid the side effects of these natural colon cleansers.

Senna Leaf
Senna leaf is widely used as a laxative as it exhibits many helpful medicinal properties. But what you may not be aware of is that senna can cause stomach upset and it can disrupt the electrolyte and water balance in your body, which if left untreated can be fatal. Moreover, overuse of the senna herb can result in liver failure and your colon function might diminish rather than being improved.

Cascara Sagrada
Cascara sagrada is another popular herb that contains anthraquinones and is used as an ingredient in numerous colon cleanse products over the counter. It is extensively used as an over-the-counter laxative drug. Cascara sagrada is in fact, a carcinogen (cancer causing agent) and long term use or overuse of this herb may result in colorectal growths (adenomas). Other side effects of this herb include hepatitis, damaged liver, abdominal pain, rectal bleeding and colon lesions. Cascara sagrada is also known as rhamnus purshiana, cascara, California buckthorn, sacred bark, etc.

After reading about the horrifying side effects of these natural colon cleanse products, I am sure you will take the necessary precautions while using these products. If you drink plenty (at least 8 glasses) of water, then using psyllium husk or bentonite clay as colon cleansers can be safe and effective. But it is always safe to follow the simplest cleansing method which involves eating a high fiber diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables. You should avoid sugar, processed foods and heavy meats as far as possible. This type of food is responsible for obstruction in the bowel movement. You won’t be able to notice an instant effect, as it might take a few weeks to cleanse your colon through high fiber diet; but it is the safest way of colon cleansing.

IML Gear Cream!
Just eat lots of roughage, the turds I make I don't see how anything could survive not getting cleaned out with them barging through my colon....our bodies were meant to survive on an omnivore diet, if people would figure this out they wouldn't need to flush their bowels in an unnatural way.....

I value your opinion MDR, but I think there are health benefits to it. Im not saying everything is right, but it helped me. I dont do it all the time, like what the advertisers want you to, but about once a year.

I'm glad it works for you, and I really wasn't trying to be argumentative. I just think the whole deal is a scam. Just my humble opinion-feel free to disagree!

:coffee:

heres my feeling, stick a rubber hose up your ass filled with hot sauce and let it go way up there and then release the valve your sure to be " cleansed" all the way up to your throat. how about that!:shooter::shooter:

:coffee:

Back in 2000 I used Roex and within 15 minutes of taking two pills I took the biggest crap of my life. Ten years later and I still remember doing it. It was an hour long, burning acid out of my butt ordeal that will be with me forever!

heres my feeling, stick a rubber hose up your ass filled with hot sauce and let it go way up there and then release the valve your sure to be " cleansed" all the way up to your throat. how about that!:shooter::shooter:

That's actually somewhat similar to what they do at these places. They put this tube in your anus and start pumping water and some other stuff in you. After a while, you have all this crap just coming out of you uncontrollably... I wouldn't feel too masculine after that, but if someone is willing to fork out the cash for it, whatever.

Just get some castor oil, leafy greens, and foods high in fiber and you'll be good to go... to heck with all that tube nonsense:paddle:.

tAKE A BUNCH OF PERCOCETS for a few days straight and then wait for it....a few days of constipation followed by a monster turd and then Linda Blair out the Anus syndrome.....

The colon is effectively outside of the body. There is no reason to "cleanse" it. There are practically no health benefits. The only time these techniques are necessary is for surgery preparation.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldnt use acai, unless I was eating the actual berry.

Natural Colon Cleanse Products

A regular colon cleanse relieves your body of all the waste materials, intestinal parasites and toxins. Natural herbal supplements can be considered as the best colon cleanse products as they can flush out parasites and fill your gut with probiotics, which are friendly bacteria that improve digestion. Some of the safe herbal colon cleanse products include psyllium husk or seeds, flax seeds, slippery elm and cascara sagrada. Taking these herbs regularly along with a balanced diet can keep your colon healthy and free from build up.

Bentonite Clay
One of the best natural colon cleanse products is bentonite clay which absorbs water and collects toxins and pesticides from your colon and carries them out. While taking bentonite or psyllium husk, you need to drink plenty of water since these cleansers absorb water from your colon and may cause constipation if you are not well hydrated. It is essential to follow a detox diet of water, veggies and fruits to avoid the side effects of these natural colon cleansers.

Senna Leaf
Senna leaf is widely used as a laxative as it exhibits many helpful medicinal properties. But what you may not be aware of is that senna can cause stomach upset and it can disrupt the electrolyte and water balance in your body, which if left untreated can be fatal. Moreover, overuse of the senna herb can result in liver failure and your colon function might diminish rather than being improved.

Cascara Sagrada
Cascara sagrada is another popular herb that contains anthraquinones and is used as an ingredient in numerous colon cleanse products over the counter. It is extensively used as an over-the-counter laxative drug. Cascara sagrada is in fact, a carcinogen (cancer causing agent) and long term use or overuse of this herb may result in colorectal growths (adenomas). Other side effects of this herb include hepatitis, damaged liver, abdominal pain, rectal bleeding and colon lesions. Cascara sagrada is also known as rhamnus purshiana, cascara, California buckthorn, sacred bark, etc.

After reading about the horrifying side effects of these natural colon cleanse products, I am sure you will take the necessary precautions while using these products. If you drink plenty (at least 8 glasses) of water, then using psyllium husk or bentonite clay as colon cleansers can be safe and effective. But it is always safe to follow the simplest cleansing method which involves eating a high fiber diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables. You should avoid sugar, processed foods and heavy meats as far as possible. This type of food is responsible for obstruction in the bowel movement. You won???t be able to notice an instant effect, as it might take a few weeks to cleanse your colon through high fiber diet; but it is the safest way of colon cleansing.

Bentonite Clay, we use this when were are trying to fix a leaky house foundation that we can't get to by digging

It's injected into the ground ..

No thanks.

Just eat lots of roughage, the turds I make I don't see how anything could survive not getting cleaned out with them barging through my colon....our bodies were meant to survive on an omnivore diet, if people would figure this out they wouldn't need to flush their bowels in an unnatural way.....

This is kind of what I was thinking. If you're really worried about it, just add a handful of sawdust to every meal. You'll be clean as a whistle. ;)

I'm glad it works for you, and I really wasn't trying to be argumentative. I just think the whole deal is a scam. Just my humble opinion-feel free to disagree!

I didnt think we were being argumentative. :paddle:

You have good advice.

Bentonite Clay, we use this when were are trying to fix a leaky house foundation that we can't get to by digging

It's injected into the ground ..

Just get some slay from red river, in oklahoma. Eat it. Bam! solved. lol

From WebMD

Is natural colon cleansing needed?
Are bowel movements enough to clear the colon? Or is it true that the only thing that can really clear the colon is a colon cleanser? It is likely the colon doesn't need this kind of help. Here are some reasons why:

• Natural bacteria in the colon detoxify food wastes.
  • The liver also neutralizes toxins.
  • Mucus membranes in the colon keep unwanted substances from reentering the blood and tissues.
  • The colon sheds old cells about every three days, preventing a buildup of harmful material.
  • The normal number of bowel movements varies from person to person. It may be as often as a few times a day or as little as a few times a week
  • Increasing the number of bowel movements doesn't improve weight loss. That's because the body absorbs most calories before they reach the large intestine

Last edited:
I had some chili from the work cafeteria today. On the effectiveness scale....draino.

I didnt think we were being argumentative. :paddle:

You have good advice.

Thanks much. Sometimes I think it's easy to come off a bit abrupt when giving your opinion on the internet. I know some times I'll see old posts, and they seem harsher than I intended.

No, the only one that Ive ever been pissed at was legend. That was I think the only time Id ever lose my cool. I like people who have their own opinions and voice them. If my advice is wrong, or there is a better/effective way to look at it, then BAM! Im smarter.
haha and yes I say BAM when I learn something. haha

Back