Jay Cutler: 'I don’t do steroids' – 2010 interview

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Post Jay Cutler: 'I don’t do steroids' – 2010 interview

Jay Cutler: “I don’t do steroids” – 2010 interview by Anthony Roberts My Canadian friends over at Muscle Insider have been good enough to post a link to a television show up in Canada, where, in a recent episode, Jay Cutler denies using steroids. The show is called “Next Question” and it airs on TSN, [...]

Read More...

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

what a fake

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

I've have seen videos of him saying that he does and has used steroids...sooo maybe this video was before...

Rep Points

I would think he'd just avoid the question if he is worried about appearances. Doesn't help to flat out lie.

Rep Points

big deal. everyone knows he does. thats just how it is. if he says that he does openly he becomes a target for government agencies looking to make a name by having a "big name" bust. our government is so fucked up right now. this sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

He doesnt do steroids and I have massive 12 inch wide cock.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    He doesnt do steroids and I have massive 12 inch wide cock.
    so you spend most of your sexual time on the farm then, huh? just like Gaz. though i think his is for another reason.
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    big deal. everyone knows he does. thats just how it is. if he says that he does openly he becomes a target for government agencies looking to make a name by having a "big name" bust. our government is so fucked up right now. this sucks
    I'm not surprised, but I just think if he is worried about all the issues you mention, and unfortunately, he should be, then the best thing to do is avoid talking about it entirely, and use the governmental situation as the reason. The whole thing is very unfortunate.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    I'm not surprised, but I just think if he is worried about all the issues you mention, and unfortunately, he should be, then the best thing to do is avoid talking about it entirely, and use the governmental situation as the reason. The whole thing is very unfortunate.
    agreed. i think he would be better off just not commenting on it, but oh well. either way this blows over pretty dang quick. yeah, he is using steroids. everyone knows so he shouldn't even be asked about it. to even think of telling people you don't use when you are that big is kind of funny. "I walk around at 300lbs with 5% bodyfat beccause of genetics and CellTech!"

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Probably more concerned with his sponsorships.

Muscletech for example has let guys go for admitting steroid use.

All about the might dollar.

Goonie Goo Goo

Rep Points

I knew it was because of celltech! Seriously though, how much does he have to lose by saying he does use? Not just the goverment, but also his sponsers. If I was him I would deny it as well. I thought it was an entertaining interview.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Maybe someone is starting trouble with him and the only means for defense with his freedom is for him to get rid of them, by saying such.

Look, I believe the Steroids should be legal, but still that isn't jack for many that are on the war path for those that use them to be the best they'd want to be with them

We love ya Jay Cutler,

He's a honey... 12 inches or NOT!!!
    Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but Cabbage with a College Education.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post

I didn't realize that. interesting. further proof that Muscletech is a bunch of douche bags who view body building as a way to make money off people. bunch of fuckers

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel View Post

Isn't it always. Probably why I don't have any!

Rep Points

Are you guys saying you cant get that big naturally????

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aja44 View Post
    Are you guys saying you cant get that big naturally????
    not unless you come from the same race as Goliath.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Of course he fucking denies it .. . you want the NotTheDEA knocking on your door to confiscate your gears? Stick to the 3D's . . . Deny-Deny-Deny

. . .even for horse-fuckers like bio-chem getting caught in the act: "No Sir, I am not having sexual relations with this here pony"

3D's
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Marquis du Gears View Post
    Of course he fucking denies it .. . you want the NotTheDEA knocking on your door to confiscate your gears? Stick to the 3D's . . . Deny-Deny-Deny

. . .even for horse-fuckers like bio-chem getting caught in the act: "No Sir, I am not having sexual relations with this here pony"

3D's
    As he wipes the boatload of cum off his ass.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    not unless you come from the same race as Goliath.
    Goliath would be a puny notbig by today's standards.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    As he wipes the boatload of cum off his ass.
    you and I should go into the romantic comedy script writing business
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Marquis du Gears View Post
    you and I should go into the romantic comedy script writing business
    lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i'm all natural also lol!
    www.euroking-gear.net
    please know and follow the laws of your country regarding aas

Rep Points

The last few posts have been freaking awesome. lol. maybe the best tangent ever for a thread considering the original post. hahhahah

Rep Points

im prevented from spreading reputation around at the moment, but you guys will be getting some rest assured. fucking hilarious

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Must be tough talking with all the horse jizz in your mouth, eh?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
    i'm all natural also lol!
    who gives a shit who gives a fuck.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i like where it says he finds other female bbers not attractive, i love female bbers myself. but i cant believe that jay cutler uses gear, iam totally fucking shocked now. here all along i thought he was all natural, i didnt think he used epo, slin, hgh, anything like that, wow. god, u guys opened my eyes.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

Uncle Z Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    i like where it says he finds other female bbers not attractive, i love female bbers myself. but i cant believe that jay cutler uses gear, iam totally fucking shocked now. here all along i thought he was all natural, i didnt think he used epo, slin, hgh, anything like that, wow. god, u guys opened my eyes.
    Well atleast Ronnie coleman was clean.He is a cop no way cop's break the law and due roids

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am surprised no one posted a pic of his home vid shot a couple years back. As the video records him going into his fridge, the drugs are right on the door's shelf.
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast