• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

$$$ Problems cause shutdown

rks1969

KUTTIN'UP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HI EVERYONE!!!

Long drawn out court battles are costing the hell out of me.I'm having to give up a few things that aren't exactly "neccessary" & internet service unfortunately is one of those things.
This crazy bitch I had my little girl w/ has just now decided to fight me for joint custody---after I file to have her parental rights terminated.Ain't that some shit??!!My daughter is 10yrs old & has lived w/ me since she was 2. Her sorry ass "mother"(I use that term very loosely) would rather be out drinking & doing drugs than trying to take care of or even help me out w/ any of the expenses.Money isn't really what I want from her , I just want her to go away like before.All my damn bills are getting behind so I can pay the attorney fees--THE HELL OF IT ALL IS THAT SHE'S GETTING THE DAMN $$$$ TO FIGHT ME FROM MY OWN DAMN PARENTS.Can you believe that shit???!!!

Enough of the rant for now.Hopefully I'll be able to get my service back soon.Although I haven't posted much of anything lately,I have been checking in daily to read all the posts.Alot of interesting stuff goes on here & I'll miss reading about everything.

Just one ??---will I still be able to use the same name & password when i return?

HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL SOON!!!

:( :( :( :( :(

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE HERE FOR ALL THE GREAT ADVICE ,SUPPORT & MOTIVATION DURING MY TIME HERE.:thumb: :thumb:

Last edited:
Originally posted by rks1969
Just one ??---will I still be able to use the same name & password when i return?
I think Prince decided NOT to purge all the unused names... so your's should still be here when you get back.

Good luck!

Yes...you'll be able to use your name and password.

Good luck w/ everything!

bye bro:wave2: hope everything works out great for you

good luck!

that sucks bro, good luck with everything

I am curious as to how / why your parents are paying for the ex's legal fees....that doesen't sound right?

Originally posted by Burner02
I am curious as to how / why your parents are paying for the ex's legal fees....that doesen't sound right?

that sounds pretty f'd up, are you not telling us everything?

Originally posted by seyone

that sounds pretty f'd up, are you not telling us everything?

It is REALLY f'ed up!! This is another way for my parents to get at my wife.For whatever reason they absolutely cannot stand that we're married.My wife has bent over backward to get along with both of them & they just brush off any effort from her like it doesn't matter.All three of them are exactly alike when they argue--they all think they need to have the last word.None of the other women I've been w/ would stand up to them like she does.
I don't really know what my parents motivation is for funding this crazy bitches attorney fees.My relationship w/ my parents had always been close ,or so I thought.I can't hardly believe that they would turn on me so harshly.They have never liked any of the women I've had relationships with.All of them have been treated badly while we were together,but have been treated the exact opposite after we parted ways.Maybe they think I should be alone.

I haven't had any contact w/ my parents for about 2 months or so,but the ex visits them regularly ,so I hear.

I guess I'll never understand what's going on in their heads for them to act like this,but hopefully I'll get the termination of rights & they'll see how stupid all their effort is.

Only a few more days 'til I have to cancel service, so I'll be around a little longer.Thanks all!!

:thumb: :thumb:

shit man, good luck with everything bro. And remember, your local library has internet access:D

Originally posted by Yanick
shit man, good luck with everything bro. And remember, your local library has internet access:D
thats what I would be doing.

Back