Id like to lose weight! Actually, id like to lose 10kilos(15-20pound) Is there some1 who has the ideal diet or Cap that can help me!
pm built, ct, sd, phineas, theres alot of good people who can refer you into the right direction, i no a little but they no alot more so i dont want to give bad info.
Great method to lose weight in one week is to half your portion sizes in your diet and do proper exercise. Also can try natural products to reduce weight.
Join Date: Dec 2007
Training Exp: 2-3 Years
Current Goal: Build Muscle
Photos: linedriver465's Gallery
Rep Power: 195
25 Tips for Cutting Fat
Note: I obtained these tips from the forum, articles, and from my brain. Although some may be obvious, this is a start for someone who is new to cutting fat. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to add other tips if you see fit.
1. Eat oranges instead of drinking OJ
2. Leave the skin on fruits when possible
3. Eat raw fruits instead of fruit juices to obtain more nutrients
4. Eat more dark, leafy, green, vegetables
5. Avoid cheese because of the high saturated fat content
6. Drink 100+ ounces of water per day
7. Avoid margarine because of its high trans fat content
8. Choose fat free and low fat milk products whenever possible
9. Avoid white bread and refined pasta
10. Eat whole grain bread and pasta
11. Drink 1-2 large glasses of water before a meal
12. Eat sufficient Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) everyday
13. Eat complex carbohydrates such as oats and sweet potatoes
14. Avoid midnight binging and empty calories snacking
15. Get adequate sleep (7-9 hours per night)
16. Take the steps instead of the elevator
17. Take a brisk walk or jog during lunch
18. Walk and bike instead of driving whenever possible
19. Continue to lift weights to maintain muscles and prevent muscle loss
20. Keep sodium intake at or below 2.5 grams per day
21. Take a multivitamin to make up for missing nutrients
22. Perform low-intensity cardio to burn fat
23. Eat a deficit of 500 calories per day to lose 1 lb per week
24. READ labels and COUNT calories
25. Use the Muscle and Strength forum to ask any question you may have in the future about cutting fat
So, alike the writer of this topic, I am in the same boat as the title. Losing weight
here is a sample of the type of diet some have indicated, but to increase calories when I am lifting:
Each meal and snack includes a few options to give you some variety. For maximum nutritioual benefit, try and vary your meal plan day to day. Variety helps ensure you do not become bored with your diet. The diet plan is low carb rather than no carb. Carbohydrates are essential for metabolism and many other vital body processes.
Substitutes: 2 egg whites, 100 percent whole wheat English muffin, 1 vegetarian breakfast sausage, and 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 large egg, fried using butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 slice reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 slice 100 percent whole wheat bread
- 1 medium orange
Substitute: 1 stalk of celery with 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Wasa flatbread
- 1 tbsp low fat cream cheese
- 5 slices of raw cucumber
Substitute: 3 oz. of broiled steak for cheese and chicken
- 3 oz. chicken breast, broiled
- 2 inner leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 slice reduced fat Provolone cheese
- 2 medium slices of tomato
- 1 tbsp of reduced fat mayo
Substitute: 1 tbsp hummus for ranch dressing
- 10 baby carrots
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp fat free ranch dressing
Substitute: 3 oz. tuna and one-half cup steamed snow peas
- 4 oz. of white fish, pan fried using cooking spray
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp low calorie tartar sauce
- 1 cup of steamed green beans
Substitute: 12 dry roasted almondsThe diet relies heavily on fresh fruits and vegetables as well as the use of cooking spray. A tablespoon of oil or butter contains up to 120 calories, calories you cannot afford to add, if you are sticking to the 1200 calorie plan.
- 1 oz. string cheese
If you decide to make other substitutes, bear in mind you will need to reduce the portion size of some items because of differences in calorie counts. An online calorie counter and reading food labels can help you make good choices while staying within the calorie limit using low carb foods.
Limiting your calorie intake is one effective way to lose weight. Combining low calorie options with low in carbs can help you achieve your weight goals that much quicker.
Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but Cabbage with a College Education.