• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

If you have muscles, you are mentally deficient

Will Brink

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At least according to Planet Fitness. Here's one of their new commercials. Some find them funny, but I find them mean spirited and offensive personally:

YouTube Video

Some additional comments why I'm not a fan.

YouTube Video

^ that was a great thread.

At least according to Planet Fitness. Here's one of their new commercials. Some find them funny, but I find them mean spirited and offensive personally:

YouTube Video

Some additional comments why I'm not a fan.

YouTube Video

I went to a PF once while vising a friend and I got that "lunk" shit set off and they came up to me with an attitude and said "I dont know if you meant to do it or if you just dropped it or what, but if you do it again youre out". I should have clean and jerked the asshole through the ceiling :)

-TG

hmm. sounds funny. im genuinly suprised they found a market big enough to open a chain of gyms that caters to people who dont like bodybuilders but still want to work out and stay fat. amazing.

I had someone make a real "interesting" and "Rude" observation...
it was, that if you've induced too much protein the break down will make one less with the ability to think or better known to be dumb

don't ask me, he is the one that is in truly denial....LONG STORY!

hmm. sounds funny. im genuinly suprised they found a market big enough to open a chain of gyms that caters to people who dont like bodybuilders but still want to work out and stay fat. amazing.

One persons experience to the "judgment free zone" :)

YouTube Video

Comments (to fend off the PF fan boys, etc) can be left below vid here:

YouTube - Planet Fitness Visit

Fuck planet fitness and their judgment free bullshit.

Yup, Daily Show did a segment on PF...

Could the 'skinny fat' blond from PF come off any more ignorant? Don't think so no. Sure, the guy they chose for the "lunk" segment is as much fat as muscle, but didn't seem like a jerk at least. When I spoke to the producer she said they'd mention me, my vids, etc, but apparently not.

I though it a funny and effective segment, but would have appreciated the promised mention. Oh well!

The Plight of Muscled Americans - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 09/14/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

so its a gym but you cant work out...... this makes sense to someone?

Back