• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle ideas

ATyler

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So a friend of mine is wanting to start his first cycle. he doesn't have a computer so im posting this for him. He was wanting a good bulking oral cycle that isn't super expensive or injectable for a good price. He only wants to go with axiolabs. Got any ideas????????
He is 24, training for 7 years, bf 9%, 5'7 170 pounds

I know everyone says testosterone.

But I always refer back to a thread I seen where heavy said a dbol cycle at 50mg a day for 8 weeks.

Before doing this though I would suggest you read up on liver care ALOT!

I know everyone says testosterone.

But I always refer back to a thread I seen where heavy said a dbol cycle at 50mg a day for 8 weeks.

Before doing this though I would suggest you read up on liver care ALOT!

At the risk of sounding like a non conformist. I would encourage anyone to who has good nat test levels to start their AAS cycle with a good oral like DBOL. Just like heavy and BTB said, a novice user can see great gains from a 8 wk cycle, hell he might even be able to cycle that again will decent results before shelling out his piggy bank on a test cycle that while it will pack on meat wont be 100% necessary out the gate.
Again to each his own and any cycle has its own merits, just one mans opinion.

just dbol would be good then for 8 weeks at like 50mg a week????

No test equals no cycle so 500mg test E or C,you friend will thank you for that cause it will help him to keep gains of his cycle,personnally i would prefer anadrol as a kicker as i have less sides with it than with dbol...

I don't recall Heavy saying an 8 week cycle of D-Bol alone was a good idea. I recall him saying it could be done. It's my opinion that Test should be the base of ALL cycles.

If anyone is going to do a bulking cycle then test should be his or her base.

if your going to do a dbol only cycle make it worth your while and do 50- 70mg ed at best. but i would do a test cyp. at 500mg wk.

IML Gear Cream!
It will be a lot of water weight. It might even shut your natural test levels down. Why do you want an oral only? Don't you know that orals are worse for your health? You are not doing your body a favor, if you are not ready for injecting you are not ready for steroids.

lol at deciding by price for the first time you are going to jab stick or swallow a whole bunch of stuff. get the cheap stuff!!!!

Back