• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What's the most you've gained in a single cycle...

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For both mass (weight) and strength? Ever achieve 50+ lbs in a single cycle? What did the cycle consist of? After reading Heavy's (thx Mr. BB) Pyramid thread, I'm interested to see what types of gains you all have achieved and whether it's beneficial at the high doses. If you can share what gear you used and amount, workout regimen and diet, that would be appreciated also so we can see where we can improve and/or learn from. Thanks.

Anyone who says he has gain 50lbs in a cycle must be looking like a Michelin man!20lbs of lean mass would be an astounding gains...But i did gain lot of strength during last cyle,making lift i could only dream of months before!!!

Anyone who says he has gain 50lbs in a cycle must be looking like a Michelin man!20lbs of lean mass would be an astounding gains...But i did gain lot of strength during last cyle,making lift i could only dream of months before!!!

LMAO...yeah I was just wondering if 50 lbs is possible but I'd imagine it's all water weight.

i gained 30lbs of weight in a blaster cycle but not all muscle , water , 1-4 lbs of added mucle bloat the rest was just fat. but it was kept to my limbs and some to my gut. i dont think its poss to gain 50lbs a cycle unless its fat, water , little muscle but i dont even know about 50 lbs. maybe 35 or 40. but i guess anything is poss, but no way near any of that muscle.

30 lbs using drol/test/tren

I may tie that record this cycle. It has to do with diet and the fact that im not using an AI.

Hey Gears, how much of that 30 lbs was muscle and how much did you keep?

Hey Gears, how much of that 30 lbs was muscle and how much did you keep?

it depends on how far advanced you are, you might gain more or less then others . but gears and i are advanced so will be different than u if ur not training that long. sorry just my 2 cents, as i no it was for gears.

it depends on how far advanced you are, you might gain more or less then others . but gears and i are advanced so will be different than u if ur not training that long. sorry just my 2 cents, as i no it was for gears.

I've been lifting for almost ten years so I'm not a novice in working out. Just a novice when it comes to gear. Appreciate the input Unclem.

About 20 pounds and everyone, even at work, noticed. I'm over 6 foot and 20 pounds is still a good bit of weight. I think I put 50ish on my bench, my rows went up quite a bit too along with everything else.

About 20 pounds and everyone, even at work, noticed. I'm over 6 foot and 20 pounds is still a good bit of weight. I think I put 50ish on my bench, my rows went up quite a bit too along with everything else.

What'd you tell people at work? I'm kinda concerned about this myself.

I was about 250 lbs and had about 15+ years of training under my belt before I did my first cycle. 500mg of test e a week, gained about 10 lbs as I had expected.

IML Gear Cream!
I was about 250 lbs and had about 15+ years of training under my belt before I did my first cycle. 500mg of test e a week, gained about 10 lbs as I had expected.

How much of the 10 lbs did you keep? How long was the cycle? Just curious, I'm doing the same cycle starting this week. But I'm no where near as big as you.

How much of the 10 lbs did you keep? How long was the cycle? Just curious, I'm doing the same cycle starting this week. But I'm no where near as big as you.

I kept about 7 of the 10 lbs. it was a pretty low calorie clean bulk that I did at about 4k cals daily with macros close to 30/40/30

Im not sure of the dudes name but he was posting here not long back, he was only small I think about 170 or so and used over 800mg a week of testosterone, and gained over 35lbs.

I think like someone else said it depends on how far advanced you are naturally.

I started at 205 on my first 500mg cycle and hit 225 at the end of 12 weeks. I've continued to grow well even on a 250mg cruise for the last 2 months. I'm currently at 239 and growing. My training style has changed throughout the year, but I've managed to keep a good portion of muscle with slight gains in fat.

I started at 205 on my first 500mg cycle and hit 225 at the end of 12 weeks. I've continued to grow well even on a 250mg cruise for the last 2 months. I'm currently at 239 and growing. My training style has changed throughout the year, but I've managed to keep a good portion of muscle with slight gains in fat.

hey jugger i would say so, u kept alot from 205 shit thats great.

Im not sure of the dudes name but he was posting here not long back, he was only small I think about 170 or so and used over 800mg a week of testosterone, and gained over 35lbs.

I think like someone else said it depends on how far advanced you are naturally.

those that are newer to training always gain the most about of LBM as their bodies are the furthest away from the maximum genetic potential.

If you can do 2lbs a week, you're above average.

This also means it's not waterweight either.

You have to keep a close eye on your diet, cardio and BF in order to do it right, but it can be done, to a point.

30lbs

Anadrol and a lot of test. It was a pyramid cycle over 8 weeks.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd be happy with 15-20 lbs of muscle and keeping 10-15 lbs on 500 mg pw of Test E for 12 weeks. My diet and exercise regimen are dialed in so I don't see that being an issue. My cycle begins in T minus 30 hrs or less :ohyeah:

Back