• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

vote a new Mod, vote ROID!

Vote your NEW mod!

• I vote ROID . . he's a cock-sucker, but slightly less than the others

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I vote ROID . . No-one fucks with the DRSE!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I vote ROID . . Saney is my other option

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I vote that other fat fuck . . whatshisname?

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mods . . what are they good for? Not much, but IronMag Forums has an opening coming up and YOU get to vote!

ROID is DRSE-approved. Vote for ROID or else! :paddle:

I'm gonna clean up these forums and give back to the members.

YES WE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ROID and I approve this thread

I voted for the cork-soaker.

<runs off to have a wardrobe malfunction>

No more of that hope and change BS. All mods are the same. They make huuuge promises, then once elected, the only look after themselves. I am writing in Pitman as a protest vote.

i vote for me:coffee:

I'll vote for ROID, but he has to be online on web cam and nude...then you have my vote and most importantly..."MY FULL ATTENTION"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:clapping:

unfortunately for roid, I voted for roid. But i did it out of spite/angry masterbation

1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB (I mean DRSE).

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB (I mean DRSE).

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight (I mean DRSE) is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB (I mean DRSE), you HAVE to fight (I mean do gears).

I vote ROID not because I like him but because it makes me think of hemroids and that's funny.

I vote ROID because he shared his inter-species erotic pictures with me. . . :coffee:

I vote for pyes

but I have the same chances as hilary clinton against obama...lol

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

6. I like that rule always

7. and who doesnt like a sword fight without clothes on. lol

Fuck DRSE and their Cabalist propaganda.....they're poisoning this board with their toxic rhetoric....what we need is to boost the G.O.D to balance out the cabalism going down round hee'ya...

IML Gear Cream!
^^^Word M-Fer

Fuck DRSE and their Cabalist propaganda.....they're poisoning this board with their toxic rhetoric....what we need is to boost the G.O.D to balance out the cabalism going down round hee'ya...
The Hawaiian nigger speaks the truth. We all need more GOD in our lives. I don't know about you, but a freezer full of GOD meat sounds like it might hold me over for the winter.

This ROID dude has balls and the babes & homos, of which I am neither, around here seam to like him so I'll give him my vote just for the hell of it.

Please refrain from spelling or saying my name out loud.

btw, I think the only way we can trully vote is if you guys pull down your pants and compare how large your balls are. You can't really do that with pee pee's when its cold outside, so let's try balls. The lower they are to the ground, the older you are and supposedly coming with age, comes wisdom. hahaha!

btw, I think the only way we can trully vote is if you guys pull down your pants and compare how large your balls are. You can't really do that with pee pee's when its cold outside, so let's try balls. The lower they are to the ground, the older you are and supposedly coming with age, comes wisdom. hahaha!

You would win B, Tomato size genitals all over the floor :coffee:

thank you for your support.

Unfortunately my friends, we are going to have to overcome a lot obstacles. Certain other MODs on here are jealous of my fame.

I am a MOD for the common poster. I stick up for the small time supplier and I can't be bought off with cheap non FDA approved gears.

I don't edit or delete posts that don't follow my agenda.

I don't rat out members to other MODs just to be a prick.

fuck, i'm just a damn good guy all around.

Keep on keeping on my friends, we will over come all the haters.

I am ROID and I approve this post.

YES WE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my testicles are small because i abuse steroids. I'm still a not-big.

yeah the ball comparison thing isn't gonna work very well for this placebo abusing crowd. My balls look like they should be attached to an infant

Ok, reverse mentality, whoevers balls are the smallest, means you been using to long, which still means kinda the same. So drop em' boys!!

Back