• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

homebrew powder

IML Gear Cream!
Common bro.....Nobody is gonna get banned from here for being a cop. Either ex or not.
This is a BB forum. Not a steroid hub.
Personally i think cops should ALL use gear. We would have "supercops" defending us instead of a chic that need to call back-up every time she pulls someone over.
I'm just saying the fact that you are/were associated will LE will raise a red flag to anyone with a brain when you ask for sources. That does not mean you don't belong here. There are plenty of sponsors "in the open" on this site, and you're free to use them like anyone else.

I do understand what you are saying bro. I hope I didnt come across as an ass yesterday, lol. Thanks for the advice.
This is a great place with ALOT of great people and much smarter than I.
(sometimes I just need to keep my mouth shut), lol
If I ever get out of line, tell me to shut the heck up , lol

Thanks again guys

Welcome to the forum here are some rep points to get you started.

Your looking good brundel. what your doing seems to be the right thing for you.

i started cutting a little too soon. I'm gonna have to put some more weight on.....shit!!

Your looking good brundel. what your doing seems to be the right thing for you.

Thanks.
Unfortunately I just ran a cycle with some severely underdosed gear.
Basically Im off. Ill take some pics after this next cycle starts working.

You look pretty lean there. Just a film of water. Plenty big for a cutting cycle.
Just focus on drying out instead of leaning out. Your BF% looks to be low already.
Run an AI.
Chemone has good stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
You under a heat lamp or something? Looking good tho bro.
No heat lamp, i think i was at the pool a couple hours before i took that so i might be a little burned. Used the phone on my camera so that didn't help me very much.

Well i haven't lost any more mass quite yet, so i'm keeping my calories clean and high enough i think

A

You look pretty lean there. Just a film of water. Plenty big for a cutting cycle.
Just focus on drying out instead of leaning out. Your BF% looks to be low already.
Run an AI.
Chemone has good stuff.
What is AI and how do i get some from Chemone ..??? Is that a company. (i'll look myself that was stupid for me to ask i can find out what AI is) Also thanks for telling me what your T dosage/week is...i was thinking something was wrong cause of how high i thought my dosage was - 1.5g/wk is about right for me and i thought maybe i was cycling so long that my receptors were fucked up or something.

If anyone is considering using ups for anything reconsider. I'm positive the employees like the drama involved with calling TASK to check packages out.

If anyone is considering using ups for anything reconsider. I'm positive the employees like the drama involved with calling TASK to check packages out.
Do you know this from personal experience??? Ive had problems witht the way that ups and fedex handle there packages, but never had one open a package!.... yet

A

Small waist wide shoulders is a good combo :winkfinger:
I stand kind of sideways for pics, i'm actually totally ectomorph but if i stand just right i look like i have wide shoulders. It's actually an illusion:nerd: thanks though.

A.

if he is positive, he must have some reason for stating it..
My buddies girlfriend works there and she seems to think it's cool to be able to take off work for half a day by being a detective. When i called her out on it and said she was a cunt for trying to get people in trouble she was like "we all do it people shouldn't be doing illegal things anyway"

Last edited:
Everyone has seen the sudance film festival winner "Bigger Stronger Faster" right ? Using performance enhancers is as American as apple pie. Trying to be the very best you can is just a consequence of being an American.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
What is AI and how do i get some from Chemone ..??? Is that a company. (i'll look myself that was stupid for me to ask i can find out what AI is) Also thanks for telling me what your T dosage/week is...i was thinking something was wrong cause of how high i thought my dosage was - 1.5g/wk is about right for me and i thought maybe i was cycling so long that my receptors were fucked up or something.

1.5grams is not a ton of gear but I would expect you to easily be able to hit 200lbs using that dose. Wait till you feel the difference between the bullshit sold online and properly dosed (your homemade) gear. Youll soon find that you dont need the higher dose. I dropped my dose in half in the last week...Already up 5 lbs...Why? because the half dose is legit pharm grade gear. I ran 9 weeks at 2100mg with the bunk shit and nothing happened.
I would have expected and have experienced previously on several occasions, 15+lbs maybe 20. Some water of course but a solid 15-20lbs weight increase. This would put me from my current -last week- 215 to 235.
I got nothing. I actually lost 5lbs.

At any rate...
An AI is an Aromatase inhibitor.
Aromatase is the enzyme chiefly responsible for estro production in men.
It converts testosterone to estrogen.
So when estro is high you carry water, cry at movies, feel kinda crummy. Like Man PMS. It can also lead to Gynecomastia, the growth of breast tissue in men.
When its too low you feel pretty bad as well so, unless prepping for a contest you want to keep estro in the normal range.
A person running 1.5g of test should expect a ton of aromatase activity and as such should be running an AI.
If your not bloated and feeling a bit off it is another indicator that your gear is fake or underdosed, particularly at the 1g + range.
500mg test? maybe an AI needed (probably) but perhaps not for some people.
1500mg....I dont know anyone who doesnt need an AI at that dose.
Ill explain a few of the more common AIs in the next post.

Last edited:
Non suicidal Aromatase inhibitors:
Bind to the aromatase enzyme impermanently.
This means there is potential for the release of the enzyme upon cessation of treatment.

Example:
Arimidex. (anastrozole)

Suicidal Inhibitors:
Binds permanently to the aromatase enzyme rendering it forever inactive.
There is no potential for a release of the enzyme upon cessation of treatment with the drug.

Example: Aromasin. (exemestane)

Suicidal Inhibitors:
Binds permanently to the aromatase enzyme rendering it forever inactive.
There is no potential for a release of the enzyme upon cessation of treatment with the drug.

Example: Aromasin. (exemestane)
I can get this one but i don't know how to turn it into injection form. I have to buy it in powder...

My thighs are freaking destroyed. I hate doing my thighs.

1.5grams is not a ton of gear but I would expect you to easily be able to hit 200lbs using that dose. Wait till you feel the difference between the bullshit sold online and properly dosed (your homemade) gear. Youll soon find that you dont need the higher dose. I dropped my dose in half in the last week...Already up 5 lbs...Why? because the half dose is legit pharm grade gear. I ran 9 weeks at 2100mg with the bunk shit and nothing happened.
I would have expected and have experienced previously on several occasions, 15+lbs maybe 20. Some water of course but a solid 15-20lbs weight increase. This would put me from my current -last week- 215 to 235.
I got nothing. I actually lost 5lbs.

At any rate...
An AI is an Aromatase inhibitor.
Aromatase is the enzyme chiefly responsible for estro production in men.
It converts testosterone to estrogen.
So when estro is high you carry water, cry at movies, feel kinda crummy. Like Man PMS. It can also lead to Gynecomastia, the growth of breast tissue in men.
When its too low you feel pretty bad as well so, unless prepping for a contest you want to keep estro in the normal range.
A person running 1.5g of test should expect a ton of aromatase activity and as such should be running an AI.
If your not bloated and feeling a bit off it is another indicator that your gear is fake or underdosed, particularly at the 1g + range.
500mg test? maybe an AI needed (probably) but perhaps not for some people.
1500mg....I dont know anyone who doesnt need an AI at that dose.
Ill explain a few of the more common AIs in the next post.

Yea, i have like 1500 of T and 1000 of Nan. in me (spread out from mon to today/yesterday for you on the east coast) and 2mg of B12 and i feel really awesome. I really just needed to up my dose. I was starting to get depressed and loose my motivation and everything.

Hey guys my buddy had a bad shot he's been on the E we brewed for a few weeks now...it was his 5th shot in the quad..he said his muscle twitched win he pinned and the next few days it was painful and slightly swollen. It was light red as well after about 4 days he was back to normal..any ideas why this happened? He is the only one this has happen to and it only happened the last shot..so I was wondering was it the gear or him? We used filtered GSO, and filtered with a .22 into a steril vial

sounds like he just had a bad shot..he probably moved the needle to much or injected to fast, not deep enough.. could have knicked something to. i think random shit just happens the more shots you do. since it was better in 4 or so days, he is good to go.
i did 1.5cc in my pec about 5 days ago, and i must have moved the needle or something becuase it is still sore to where i cannot do full bp weight becuase it hurts my pec..the other one though which also got 1.5cc had no problems.. i would tell him dont worry about it long as other shots are going fine

Back