• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

homebrew powder

IML Gear Cream!
Then get some of these. They attach to the top of the receiver bottle allowing the receiver to act like a giant vial.
Make certain to get sterile ones and to work in a clean environment. Clean all surfaces and your hands with alcohol sanitizer.
phenolic_cap.jpg

I don't know how they can mes with quality when it all disolves into the oil. If it was cut with something it would have to be an oil soluable cut that was exactly the same color.

GRAPESEED - my soruce for this stuff sells what looks almost green. I don't know how people will respond to green oil when they are so used to practically clear yellowish colored stuff.

Its not difficult for a chemical manufacturer to provide you with something that looks similar to your product that is also partially soluble in oil.
Research supply.net also sells cottonseed oil. If there is an issue use it.

OILS

Cottonseed oil:
Cottonseed oil is a waste product of the cotton industry, so it costs the food manufacturers next to nothing to procure a plentiful supply. The only problem with this is that cotton is not a food crop, therefore is not subject to the same restrictions as to pesticide and fungicide levels. In fact, cotton is one of the most heavily sprayed crops in the world. There are quite often toxic levels of pesticides and fungicides left over and Im not willing to bet the filtering gets it out. It is light in color and fairly thin. This oil is commonly used in pharmaceutical grade gear again due to its price and availability.

Grapeseed oil:
Grapeseed Oil is by far the best IMHO. Aside from the information I gave about cottonseed oil, Grapeseed oil is fairly thin has a low risk for allergic reaction and has a number of additional side benefits which include...3,6 and 9 unsaturated fats. Linoleic acid for example. Grapeseed oil also contains Antioxidants and an additional compound that I found quite interesting. Resveratrol. well known for its heart-health and life-extending benefits is also an Estrogen blocker. Because of its unique chemical structure which binds to the estrogen receptor, thus blocking estrogenic activity, it has the ability to increase LH and FSH. The estrogen modulating effects of resveratrol have been proven to dramatically increase testosterone levels, fertility, and erection strength in several animal studies, without any side-effects. Other research with resveratrol has uncovered its supportive role in healthy blood vessel function. Grapeseed man... Grapeseed oil is generally green in color with a low viscosity. This in my opinion is the choice for homebrewers and kitchen chemists.

Soybean oil:
Most people have not used this product but I hear good things. Here is a study I found where soybean oil was used as a vehicle for injectable testosterone with good results.

Document title
Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of injectable testosterone undecanoate in castrated cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) are independent ofdifferent oil vehicles
Auteur(s) / Author(s)
WISTUBA Joachim ; LUETJENS C. Marc ; KAMISCHKE Axel ; GU Yi-Qun ; SCHLATT Stefan ; SIMONI Manuela ; NIESCHLAG Eberhard ;
Résumé / Abstract
Testosterone undecanoate (TU) dissolved in soybean oil was developed in China to improve the pharmacokinetics of this testosterone ester in comparison with TU in castor or tea seed oil. As a pre-clinical primate model, three groups of five castrated cynomolgus macaques received either a single intramuscular injection of 10 mg/kg bodyweight TU in soybean oil, in tea seed oil, or in castor oil (equals 6.3 mg pure T/kg bodyweight for all preparations). Testosterone, estradiol, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone as well as prostate volume, body weight and ejaculate weight were evaluated. After injection supraphysiological testosterone levels were induced. There were no significant differences in the pharmacokinetics of the three TU preparations for testosterone and estradiol. The gonadotropin levels showed a high individual variation. Prostate volumes increased equally in all groups after administration and declined to castrate level afterwards. The results suggest that TU in soybean oil produces similar effects as TU in the other vehicles. This study in non-human primates provides no objection to testing of this new preparation in humans.
Revue / Journal Title
Journal of medical primatology ISSN 0047-2565 CODEN JMPMAO
Source / Source
2005, vol. 34, no4, pp. 178-187 [10 page(s) (article)]
Langue / Language
Anglais
Editeur / Publisher
Blackwell, Oxford, ROYAUME-UNI (1972) (Revue)
Mots-clés d'auteur / Author Keywords
castor oil ; macaque ; pharmacokinetics ; soybean oil ; tea seed oil ; testosterone undecanoate ;
Localisation / Location
INIST-CNRS, Cote INIST : 15665, 35400013816336.0030

I will dig up some more info on other oils shortly.

B

blended 10 grams T-prop, 10 grams T-isocaproate, and 10 grams T-decanoate and suspended it with 5% benzyl benz. and 1% benzyl alcohol. 24 hours later and no crash at 240mg/cc - 2.4 grams/10ml would give me 80mg of each. I was kind of thinking the prop would require a little more.

Damn !

Get yourself a couple of these.
Damn! I use researchsupply ! I didn't know you could use these for what we do ! NICE ! I have no idea how to use it though, is it self explanitory ? I have used only syringe and hand held (stand) filters before.

Why can't i post a profile picture from my computer ...? I have tried like hell and it always says there is a problem with the size. I'm not being a smartass or anything. I really can't post a pic for some reason. If anybody has a suggestion let me know. I'm a show off and this is pissing me off ! (i have tried like 3 times) O.K. I cropped a pic and it should be small enough now ! I put a line in it somehow...

Last edited:
Try posting it from photobucket.
The picture I posted initially of the filtration setup is basically how it works.
If you look closely youll see the BA and a bag of raw powder on the left.
The GSO, pump and filter are also shown along with what I think is a 20ml syringe.

I think the filters say dont go over 15 psi.
Dont go over 5 or so. These are notorious for cracking and leaking your gear all over.
I have never had one crack though. 5psi will still get 1000ml through in under an hour.
You dont have to do anything except hit the pump every so often to ensure your still getting 5psi. As you can see I was just sitting in front of my TV.
Remember your gonna have to transfer the solution from the big receiver into vials.
SO be a clean as possible.....one little shred of particle can ruin more than your day.

You are a pro...I think I gotta master the little hand held whatman filter before I can move up to that grown up set up...looks great though man....wouldn't even know how to order it let alone set it up or use it...lol

If your gonna use a whatman or millipore syringe filter only and are having problems (20ml per filter for example) I would double filter.
Warm solution
filter through a .45 into a beaker
warm
filter through a .22 into vials.

wow

You are a pro...I think I gotta master the little hand held whatman filter before I can move up to that grown up set up...looks great though man....wouldn't even know how to order it let alone set it up or use it...lol
i'm with you man, i'm not sure how to even begin to use that equipment !
I am so used to it taking hours to filter that running 1000mls in an hour would be sick !

man you know your stuff bro ! I just bought 1 liter of filtered cottonseed oil and still have like 500 ml's left but i'm sold on the grapeseed oil. It costs significantly more but i can see why ! The food issue is an interesting point...it's not a food product..less restrictions.

Where's the filter on the vacuum pump go? And can you use that for smaller brews like 100ml

Go back up to the post where I posted the pic of the hand pump and filter.
The pump tube attaches to the side of the filter.
When you pump, its actually pumping air out.
This causes a vacuum to be created within the receiver flask.
The oily solution in the pre filtration container located on top is then pulled through the filter into the receiver.

It just looks like the pump is pumping into the glass...where is the oil before and where is it going? Is it coming out of the big glass or going in

There are 2 containers.
one on top, if you look closely youll see the oil in it.
the filter in the middle
another container on bottom.

The pump pumps air out of the bottom receiver.
The oil is pulled through the filter from the container above.

Oh ok...gotcha....do those come with replaceable filters..

IML Gear Cream!
How much is that glass ur using cost....and how do u fill the vial from that glass

It depends.
If we are talking 100ml then I just run it through a syringe filter usually.
if 500 or so Ill run everything through a stericup filter and just syringe fill the vials.
if over 1000 I use a stericup and then one of these to fill vials
CornwallBig.jpg

You could technically filter more through it, however the receiver flask is intended for use with the specific ML volume and as such will only hold roughly the intended volume.
I.E. 150ml

The problem is once you open the receiver and its open to the environment it is no longer sterile. I would only use it for the intended volume.
They make 250, 500, and 100ml ones as well.

Thank you ol God Father of the Home Brew! Lol...I'm getting some of those

yea, i think i better as well. I just did like 400 with syringe filter.....not fun, especially when i'm only getting 20-40ml/filter. Side note: i can post a picture but i still don't know how to add a profile pic...

OOhhh. I SEE !

Go back up to the post where I posted the pic of the hand pump and filter.
The pump tube attaches to the side of the filter.
When you pump, its actually pumping air out.
This causes a vacuum to be created within the receiver flask.
The oily solution in the pre filtration container located on top is then pulled through the filter into the receiver.
So you have gravity AND of course a pump. I totally get it now. Not very complicated at all. Just had to give it a little thought.

Back