• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

homebrew powder

IML Gear Cream!
Hey. Newer to this site but have an interest in the whole "brewing" world. I'm a physical chemist during the day but synthesis (and some analytical) has a small piece of my heart. I'm doing a side research project (not for personal use I'm a girl- it's just for sh*ts and giggles) and going around buying stuff from websites and testing it, adding/deleting functional groups, testing sterilization techniques, ect. So far the two sites I've tried ordering from one was completely bogus and the other ~60% mannitol. My references are from sig al (FTNMR) so I'm pretty sure they're good. Anyway, once I find an inexpensive legit resource I'd like to try out some other ideas anyone has! I've gotten a few off of here so far. And if anyone has some tips or tricks from own experiences I'd love the advice.

Also- I'm trying this two different ways. "backyard brewing" style and 797 regulation to see the difference in microbial growth.

Thanks!

A buddy of mine got his pro card using Formestane as his only ai.
Trust me.....at the right dose the shits magic. Great balance of AI and PH.
Sorry it took me so long to give you credit for your advice but the Formestane really impressed me. I took off completely for like 10 weeks and right now i'm doing like 500mg/test Isocaproate/wk 600mg/Tren E/wk and like 250mg of Formestane per week and i feel F*****g awsome. No Nolv just formestane. My weight is 200 and my arms are pushing 19". Not gonna lie, my diet could b a lot better and as such my waist is 33" and that's not that great at 5'5" i can't believe how little hormone i have to use after only taking 10 weeks off. I used to use like 1000 mg of test, 1000mg of Deca and 1000mg of EQ per week and i didn't feel nearly as good or motivated to work out as i do now. you were right Brundel. The Formestane is the shit.

Much gratitude,
Aaron

I meant 250-300mg daily on the Formestane.....oops

My God.....I can attest to that! I had a test comming up in 2011 that may have included Hormone as well as the usual illicit drugs and oh my lord that stuff was a pain in the ass, thighs, delts, tri's and i had to even go with bi's a couple times cause every thing else was sooooo SORE. i'll never use anything with test base from now on except the topical gel Brundel showed us how to make with hand sanitizer.

Sorry about the placement of the above message, this was in reference to Brundels post about the difficulty with using Test Base......Sorry about that.

Hey. Newer to this site but have an interest in the whole "brewing" world. I'm a physical chemist during the day but synthesis (and some analytical) has a small piece of my heart. I'm doing a side research project (not for personal use I'm a girl- it's just for sh*ts and giggles) and going around buying stuff from websites and testing it, adding/deleting functional groups, testing sterilization techniques, ect. So far the two sites I've tried ordering from one was completely bogus and the other ~60% mannitol. My references are from sig al (FTNMR) so I'm pretty sure they're good. Anyway, once I find an inexpensive legit resource I'd like to try out some other ideas anyone has! I've gotten a few off of here so far. And if anyone has some tips or tricks from own experiences I'd love the advic

Also- I'm trying this two different ways. "backyard brewing" style and 797 regulation to see the difference in microbial growth.

Thanks!

that's awsome, please post your results i'm sure everyone will be very interested.

Hello all i have a couple problems if someone can help me i have some guiacol 50ml i ordered it's almost a solid in the bottle does anyone know if this is normal do i warm it up? Also i have sustonon powder 50gs pre mixed i would like a solid recipe. thank you
I have never seen guiacol in a solid form. Its always been in liquid for me but mabe there is something i don't know. It wouldn't be the first time. I can't imagine why a solvent would come in solid formm

Quick question about recipes,
I had a look at the powder calculators, but they do not include EO..
If my recipe says 35% EO, does that mean 35% of total liquid or 35% eo and 65% oil?

Says like this;
2,2% BA
25% BB
35% EO
Sesame Oil

The most difficult is to get a quality powder.

and greater arrogance is not able to talk about the same in forums ..

IML Gear Cream!
Quick question about recipes,
I had a look at the powder calculators, but they do not include EO..
If my recipe says 35% EO, does that mean 35% of total liquid or 35% eo and 65% oil?

Says like this;
2,2% BA
25% BB
35% EO
Sesame Oil

Typically, the percentage of EO should be a percentage of the carrier oil volume - though I don't believe that is expressed in the above formulation. The above formulation is expressed identical to the BA and BB percentages, meaning that 35% of the entire solution should be EO.

It is bad practice to express EO in terms percentages of the entire mixture. I'll give you an example of why its bad:
a recipe calls for 2% BA, 20%BB and 70% EO, 25g Test Enanthate to make 100ml of Test E @ 250mg/ml. 70% by volume of the entire mixture is 70ml. The BA, BB and Test E alone make up 45.585ml, adding 70ml to this mix puts you at 115ml @ 216mg/ml.

70% of the carrier oil volume is 38.1ml and the rest of the oil volume being 16.33ml.

Typically, the percentage of EO should be a percentage of the carrier oil volume - though I don't believe that is expressed in the above formulation. The above formulation is expressed identical to the BA and BB percentages, meaning that 35% of the entire solution should be EO.

It is bad practice to express EO in terms percentages of the entire mixture. I'll give you an example of why its bad:
a recipe calls for 2% BA, 20%BB and 70% EO, 25g Test Enanthate to make 100ml of Test E @ 250mg/ml. 70% by volume of the entire mixture is 70ml. The BA, BB and Test E alone make up 45.585ml, adding 70ml to this mix puts you at 115ml @ 216mg/ml.

70% of the carrier oil volume is 38.1ml and the rest of the oil volume being 16.33ml.

Thanks,
very helpful!

It's redundant to filter the oil alone.
I no longer agree with this statement that i made. Filtering the oil through a .22 then filtering both through a .22 definitely makes it thinner

Has anyone had success with Drol in just everclear alone? I tried 5g in 95ml to yield 50mg/ml. It holds in a warm water bath but crashes once cooled. I was thinking of adding more everclear to make it 25mg/ml because it doesn't look like it all falls out. I'm hoping that would fix the problem but some feedback from anyone with better experience would be great before I fuck with it anymore. I plan on running it at 100mg/day so the higher the concentration the better but ill do what I gotta do.

I no longer agree with this statement that i made. Filtering the oil through a .22 then filtering both through a .22 definitely makes it thinner

agreed. makes you wonder how much crap is in the oil huh?

Using GSO hormones clear with test propi, test enan, Masteron are green?

I recently brewed my first batch of cyp and, like a retard, used enriched safflower oil. It is Hollywood brand safflower oil and is enriched with vitamin e, dl-beta-tocopheryl. Should I scrap it and get some straight safflower oil or will it be good to go? I went through 5 .22 um millipore syringe filters and still ended up with visible particulates in it. I ordered 5 more filters, planning to re-filter, but if I shouldn't have used the enriched oil I might as well start over.

true but if it's too hot, you'll melt the membrane

Hey bro
Been around more than a few times on your webpage, always using tve calculator..

Question; would eq with gso and 20%bb filter smoothly through a .22 steritop filter?

Just fishing around cause I had been using bbp and they're gone, and I don't want to use as2 cause they're super expensive. I've been logging for awhile on another site so if I get a pm I can verify, I'm just pretty new to this site. I've already got an idea but im having some trouble finding feedback.

I have read all 72 pages.. people stop asking for sources, email address ect you will NOT be given them and you will stop guys like Bundal and Aaron from replying.. And Thunderdog, you need help in brewing, are you serious??, start at page 1. Im not going to summary all 72 pages.. Amazing info, i did a Nylon Vs PVDF search and alot said Nylon.. but on here everyone says PVDF.
Question 1: when pre filtering the Carrier oil does it matter if Nylon of PVDF is used? of Nylon is faster then any reason not to use Nylon to prefilter and the PVDF to filter the final batch ?

And few more questions i wrote since reading this all
1. Is there any reason not to melt the powder at melting point in oven in a beaker (with or without BB?), then add oil, bb, ba , let it sit at 120F in oven for 20mins to mix or hot plate with stirrer, then let cool and filter?
2. Hot plate cant get past 100C so how does it melt the powder if it has >100C melting point?

3. The Seripettor Bottletop Dispenser, you would have to autoclave this thing but can you add a needle on the end of it so you can fill direct into sterile vials?

Thanks Guys!

I have read all 72 pages.. people stop asking for sources, email address ect you will NOT be given them and you will stop guys like Bundal and Aaron from replying.. And Thunderdog, you need help in brewing, are you serious??, start at page 1. Im not going to summary all 72 pages.. Amazing info, i did a Nylon Vs PVDF search and alot said Nylon.. but on here everyone says PVDF.
Question 1: when pre filtering the Carrier oil does it matter if Nylon of PVDF is used? of Nylon is faster then any reason not to use Nylon to prefilter and the PVDF to filter the final batch ?

This is Aaron, i forgot the email address and password i used for my Aaron S. account because its been so long since i have been posting because of all the messages i have gotten about sources. so i have to use one of my search accounts (BigBurn)....There is no reason to use anything but nylon for filtering the oil alone...of course you should use a .22 micron pvdf/preferably whatman for final batch

Hey guys, hope someone can help, I've been brewing a while using the bottle top method, but have recently tried to use a glass media bottle instead of the plastic ones that always crack!

Every time I try to sterilise the media bottle it leaves condensation! Obviously I haven't filtered into it with it being like this as I will just end up with cloudy end product.

my method has been, clean bottle with anti bac soap and boiling water then rinse with distilled water, then bath in 70% isoprop then whack in the oven for an hour at 400 with foil on top. Once I removed from oven, after 10 mins I start to get condensation.

anyone else get this? Any advice would be great.

Thanks guys

Hey guys, hope someone can help, I've been brewing a while using the bottle top method, but have recently tried to use a glass media bottle instead of the plastic ones that always crack!

Every time I try to sterilise the media bottle it leaves condensation! Obviously I haven't filtered into it with it being like this as I will just end up with cloudy end product.

my method has been, clean bottle with anti bac soap and boiling water then rinse with distilled water, then bath in 70% isoprop then whack in the oven for an hour at 400 with foil on top. Once I removed from oven, after 10 mins I start to get condensation.

anyone else get this? Any advice would be great.

Thanks guys

Late reply, and I have been away for a few years now but thought I would answer now that i have crawled out of my hole.

The foil on top while in the oven prevents "breathing". Your best option is to add the foil the last few minutes before removing from the oven.

Though an Autoclave is always ideal, it is over kill for most along with being out of budget for the average home brewer.

Back