• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

homebrew powder

IML Gear Cream!
equipoise

This is true....I feel like a scientist sometimes...and my cycles are about to get a lot better..brewed enough EQ to do many cycles lol
just do a nice long 8 month cycle of equipoise with that TE i know your holding you don't even know your taking equipoise unless your running 600+mg for like 16 weeks. You got the gear to do it right! So just get crazy and do it right.

I'm in bro^^^^^^ let's do it! Are you gonna try that epi?

i was wondering how u would make your own epi..ha that would be crazy!

You can get it pre made it comes in amps. It's used for allergic reactions I don't see any benefits as far as body building goes...

From what I hear

Well I guess no one reads this thread anymore lol...

From what I hear one time someone who is just like me had a problem with Test E being unstable at room temperature. So he simply took a sterilized funnel heated up the test e a bit, then cut open the bag placed it upside down in the funnel and let it run into a 100ml vial. Then when ever he needed the test e he zeroized a graduated cylinder on a scale an simply poured what he needed into the cylinder then he made cake. The cake was good and he grew up to be a healthy strong boy......the end.

Thanks for the very late reply lol...nice story anyway sounds like a smart guy!

Epi is used in sports that require alot of aggression or explosive energy.....wrestling (i used to be a combat submission fighter and would have loved it for that) power lifting, sprinting. It gives you a killer high too....he he he. I was actually only kidding about converting it. I would like to know how to convert it for sure. Just to know how.

well,

That's what I thought lol Aaron gets a lil crazy sometime lmao..stop scaring people Aaron
This can be serious business. I have a buddy that's looking at a whole bunch of shit cause he tried to send a few cc's to a friend. Not trying to scare anyone but cops don't care if your trying to set yourself up with 20 cycles or your selling it. I don't sell anything but the way we buy this stuff looks like it could be for re-sale.

Nuts!

i was wondering how u would make your own epi..ha that would be crazy!
I am really wanting to know how to do the conversion. You know what kind of pump you would get from the smallest amount of that shit. The kind of high you would get...

Hey Aaron I checked on that....she verified he did what he said he did...pm if u don't understand lol

IML Gear Cream!
This isn't about anyone or anything to do with ironmag hope no one misunderstands^^^^^Lol

Anyone make their own blends of gear?
I haven't put it together yet but i'm thinking about putting 7 grams of tren acetate with 10 grams tren enanthate to get 100 cc's of a 170mg/cc blend. I figure i could hit one cc every 72 hours with 100mg/prop and 50mg winstrol ED.

I made my own test blend off the rip. That was the first thing i did. I mean realy when you think about it you can get everything from test acetate- test undeclynate. I did mine with my three favorites - T.Prop, T.isocaproate, T.decanoate.

What's the best way to calculate using those conversion calculators? Just figure each one by itself than add together at the end?

What's the best way to calculate using those conversion calculators? Just figure each one by itself than add together at the end?
which conversion calculators are you talking about. One that measures anabolic/androgenic load ?

Cutright,

do you have a web site ?

A.

oops

i am not sure if he read my post correct but no i have not ordered from her...yet
I totally misunderstood what you were saying. Didn't mean to freak anyone out.

Brundel,

Hey bro you around ? Where you been ? I miss your insightful/educational posts.

Im right here bro.

Personally I would do one of two things.
Either mix your ace with prop.
Or
When using an enanthate Tren Ace blend...shoot it every day or EOD at the very least.
Tren Ace requires frequent injections and often times sides (with many AAS) are associated with rapid, wide swings in blood hormone levels.
In addition, best results with any AAS will be seen when --Sustained, elevated--- blood hormone levels are produced by your administration protocol.

So, to keep blood hormone levels stable and elevated Ace needs at least EOD injections.
If you really want to make the blend enanth and tren ace, make it 50/50mg and shoot it ED or EOD.
In combination with the 100mg ed prop and win youll be winning for certain.

thanks !

Im right here bro.

Personally I would do one of two things.
Either mix your ace with prop.
Or
When using an enanthate Tren Ace blend...shoot it every day or EOD at the very least.
Tren Ace requires frequent injections and often times sides (with many AAS) are associated with rapid, wide swings in blood hormone levels.
In addition, best results with any AAS will be seen when --Sustained, elevated--- blood hormone levels are produced by your administration protocol.

So, to keep blood hormone levels stable and elevated Ace needs at least EOD injections.
If you really want to make the blend enanth and tren ace, make it 50/50mg and shoot it ED or EOD.
In combination with the 100mg ed prop and win youll be winning for certain.
O.K. that's how i'll run it. I know acetate only has a 36hr(apx) half life but i figured with the enanthate 72 hr would be o.k....i'll do it your way though cause i hear what your saying. Hey brundel i really need a cheap source for some B12 injections. Can you help ??

IML Gear Cream!
Not really. I used get mine from a vet pharmacy.
You would be surprised what they carry. But you gotta be real slick or they have to be shady. You can likely get b12 from them but while they carry AAS and some other interesting items youll need a D E A number to access them.

C.

just press enter after you enter all the data/numbers. I don't use 18% BB for ANY of my oil based things. Not even tren or prop. I only need 10% BB and 1% BA for those two and they are a little harder than the long esters.

Looks like basskilleronline uses a .72 multiplier (apx) for powder weight. Meaning, if you multiply the grams you need by .72 you will have the ML that gram/powder weight will take up. You know what i mean by this ?

A little bit...I do 2% bA and 10%bb for my E it came out perfect

I do 3%ba and 10%BB. No probs with or holding problems. Tren enth I went with a higher BB. But otherwise I like 3/10. Also 3% ba does not cause anymore pain for me vs 2. Never done 1% so I can't comment there

I've got some pharm grade the ingredients on it says 0.9% ba so you can def get away with 1% ba in ur own

hey

I do 3%ba and 10%BB. No probs with or holding problems. Tren enth I went with a higher BB. But otherwise I like 3/10. Also 3% ba does not cause anymore pain for me vs 2. Never done 1% so I can't comment there
I don't try to piss farther than anyone so don't take this wrong. I use the least amount of solvent i absolutely have to and have noticed with Enanthate esters, no matter the base (same for me for tren and test when i did it) i can use 1% BA and 5% BB.
Pain wise, i agree, no difference between 1 % and 3 %

Looks like basskilleronline uses a .72 multiplier (apx) for powder weight. Meaning, if you multiply the grams you need by .72 you will have the ML that gram/powder weight will take up. You know what i mean by this ?

Just leave the powder weight alone. UNless you know the molecular weight.
Even if you did its already set at an average and its better to NOT tinker with it.
The difference is not something you would notice anyways.

I just go by experience, for me when i make prop i get away with reducing the ml by the multiplier i established when i first started making it. When i first started making with powders i of course noticed that the more powder i used the more the total volume. So, for each different ester used i kept track of the ml of oil displaced for the amount of powder used.

Back