• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

homebrew powder

jacks

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it easier to find a source for legit powder base needed for the homebrew or just finding a UGL with good gear?

I've seen ads for the powder from some manufacturers in china, but cant tell who's g2g and who's not.

look on the sponsers forum one of them does powder and is good to go.

The advantage with making your own is you know what your getting, you know its sterile (if you make sure you use new clean stuff). plus you get alot of cycles for a small cost.

u really have to no wat ur doing when doing raws but if u think u can do it then do the powders ( raws). but i did them and i got sick of it and sometimes it messed up on me and thats frustrating and it sucks squeezing that damn syringe even with a caulk gun. so i just do others now.

u really have to no wat ur doing when doing raws but if u think u can do it then do the powders ( raws). but i did them and i got sick of it and sometimes it messed up on me and thats frustrating and it sucks squeezing that damn syringe even with a caulk gun. so i just do others now.

hahaha I know what you mean bro....my solution to this problem is to use .45um whatmans instead of the .22ums...and 18g pins.....it is much easier.

hahaha I know what you mean bro....my solution to this problem is to use .45um whatmans instead of the .22ums...and 18g pins.....it is much easier.

i heard if you heat the oil it goes through easier, throuth the smaller micron filter that is.

look on the sponsers forum one of them does powder and is good to go.

The advantage with making your own is you know what your getting, you know its sterile (if you make sure you use new clean stuff). plus you get alot of cycles for a small cost.

ive been checking out each sponsor and for the life of me cant figure out which one offers this? a little help please:hiya:

Stericup filters. No damn pressing whatsoever.

Ya, you should NEVER use the 22um filters unless you're making your own bacteriostatic water.

i heard if you heat the oil it goes through easier, throuth the smaller micron filter that is.

You're supposed to heat it to get everything to dissolve, but it still doesn't matter; the 22um filters just clog so easily and the oil will cool down quickly.

Get a vacuum pump and bottle top filters......done.

This.

I only use bulk powders for ever single one of my cycles, oral or injectables. Fortunately, I have all the equipment to test to make sure my sauce is 100% legit before I even think about brewing.

alibaba have it,but you never know what you got. maybe only sugar ;) and pay 500$ ;)

alibaba

Many of those suppliers do indeed sell hormone powders for the use of research and or manufacturing. The thing is many of those so called providers are owned and operated my the DEA and Department of Homeland Security. So you may or may not get your stuff, but you also may get to make many new freiends inn the progress. Never think for a minute that you are the first and only to make such a find. I have toyed with the idea for a while and it is tempting, but damn this is one of those things you either do great at it or you get caught. That is why z quit selling cake mix because custmoms wondered what all the satchels of powder was all aboout. Lot os risk inviolved, but the prices of super sweet only iff......

IML Gear Cream!
Many of those suppliers do indeed sell hormone powders for the use of research and or manufacturing. The thing is many of those so called providers are owned and operated my the DEA and Department of Homeland Security. So you may or may not get your stuff, but you also may get to make many new freiends inn the progress. Never think for a minute that you are the first and only to make such a find. I have toyed with the idea for a while and it is tempting, but damn this is one of those things you either do great at it or you get caught. That is why z quit selling cake mix because custmoms wondered what all the satchels of powder was all aboout. Lot os risk inviolved, but the prices of super sweet only iff......

That's why you find a legit source. I've only ever bought raw powders; never bought any premade shit, nor will I ever.

Mr. BTB

New to this forum but have been brewing my own for 5 years. the cost is practically nothing. I pay more for oil and filters than i do for raw material.

Beejis60,

I couldn't agree more. China suppliers with throw themselves at you. If you use a b2b trading platform and only look at gold member suppliers (these are the ones that have been proven legit by a third party) you can buy as little as g's or as much as Ki's.

Yes, just don't want it too warm or you'll destroy part of your setup for sure. Don't use a syringe filter though, spend $15-$20 and get the real deal, you just need a vacuum source like a brake bleeder. Those are the best, even if it takes hours for my shit to filter I don't care, because I'm just monitoring pressure every so often. Not trying to push shit through a little tiny Whatman.

Beejis60,

I couldn't agree more. China suppliers with throw themselves at you. If you use a b2b trading platform and only look at gold member suppliers (these are the ones that have been proven legit by a third party) you can buy as little as g's or as much as Ki's.

The chinese sell for cheap but you gotta make sure they're legit. I got burned on almost $100 for GHRP and CJC; thankfully I have the ability to test everything I get and I even told the mother effer I would be testing it. :facepalm:

Yes, just don't want it too warm or you'll destroy part of your setup for sure. Don't use a syringe filter though, spend $15-$20 and get the real deal, you just need a vacuum source like a brake bleeder. Those are the best, even if it takes hours for my shit to filter I don't care, because I'm just monitoring pressure every so often. Not trying to push shit through a little tiny Whatman.

lol wut? what setup? Are you talking about using stericup filters? Ya those are a ton easier but I've had no problems with filtering or "destroying" setups with very warm oil and syr. filters. And fwiw, the pvdf millipore filters are the best since theyre 33mm; watmans are too damn small at like 20mm IIRC. And using the .45um filters are key; the .22um filters clog like a bitch real easily. Actually, you shouldn't be using .22um filters unless you're making your own BA water, or prepping other water-based solutions.

Yessum, due to previous posting about the pains of pressing gear through a whimpy filter.

B2B,
I have been doing the home brew thing since i started on and off for 4-5 years. I found it very easy to be liberal with my usage because of such little expense and before i knew it i have been on cycle for over a year now with no breaks. i have been steady using T-Prop. 100mgs/day on average and tren enanthate on 2 mos off 2 mos. Sometimes adding 6 weeks of dbol 60-100mg/day. Like i said it's been about a year and my balls are actually starting to grow back. Do you have any experience with such extended cycles ? I'm new to forum so if there is another thread i should be on sorry but as a home brewer i thought you might have some thoughts on this. Without monetary issues i didn't ever make the time to go through the discomfort of cycling off. I'm 36 and i started questioning wether or not such an extended cycle may do more harm than i want to deal with.

thanks,
A.

Just to be clear when i said my balls are actually starting to resume a little size i mean that i'm still on cycle...seems strange to me. It's no diff in pwdr. Been using same kilo for 3 years.

I used to use 50mg just seems to happen a little faster with higher milligram. I am a combat vet so i get my liver function done every 3 mos. when i take dbol my liver enzyme count is pretty high but not enough to warrent any serious concern.

Fina question,

You can do fina a couple of ways, you can do the fina kit thing. That's benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate. Or you can disolve the pellets (component th is better than finaplix-h) in methyl alcohol, slow drip ice h20 VERY slow, then wash with distilled. You get about 75 mg/cc with fina kit and 3.6 g/component th strip. O.K. i'm gonna try to attach the message i'm responding to. Hope this works

fina

Fina question,

You can do fina a couple of ways, you can do the fina kit thing. That's benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate. Or you can disolve the pellets (component th is better than finaplix-h) in methyl alcohol, slow drip ice h20 VERY slow, then wash with distilled. You get about 75 mg/cc with fina kit and 3.6 g/component th strip. O.K. i'm gonna try to attach the message i'm responding to. Hope this works
thanks whats component th?
yhanks for the help i loive tren but dont always get a good product from the ugs ive goten it from would love to know more

thanks whats component th?
yhanks for the help i loive tren but dont always get a good product from the ugs ive goten it from would love to know more

serach out basskiller online's page. He has everything you need to know to convert the packs to tren and recrystallization if you so choose. I personally would just buy bulk tren and use that; less bullshit involved.

B2B,
I have been doing the home brew thing since i started on and off for 4-5 years. I found it very easy to be liberal with my usage because of such little expense and before i knew it i have been on cycle for over a year now with no breaks. i have been steady using T-Prop. 100mgs/day on average and tren enanthate on 2 mos off 2 mos. Sometimes adding 6 weeks of dbol 60-100mg/day. Like i said it's been about a year and my balls are actually starting to grow back. Do you have any experience with such extended cycles ? I'm new to forum so if there is another thread i should be on sorry but as a home brewer i thought you might have some thoughts on this. Without monetary issues i didn't ever make the time to go through the discomfort of cycling off. I'm 36 and i started questioning wether or not such an extended cycle may do more harm than i want to deal with.

thanks,
A.

when I had regular access to powders before the china olympics I would also run extended cycles (6-8months on for me) because cost was no concern. i am 27 now, I was 22-25 when i ran 750mg test e, 900mg EQ, and 200mg tren e for 6months at a time. I'm sure many would consider this a mild cycle by some standards but its what I liked to run. I continually saw improvements with this amount and the pro/con factor was right were I wanted it. I also would run HCG concurrently and had little issues recovering. I wouldnt even consider running a cycle that long without HCG, personally I love the stuff and its so cheap I don't know why everyone doesnt run it. It makes PCT a breeze because your testicles have minimal if any atropy and to the best of my knowledge your body is still producing natural test from the HCG mimicking leutenizing hormone, hence the lack of testicular atropy.

Sometimes,

I can get 10 vials 5000 iu/vial for $90 Is this a decent price ? My powder person does hgh and hcg as well. And hgh (generic blue tops) for 150 first 10 pack of 100 iu and 120 for next four. Is this decent ?

If you don't know what your doing basskilleronline.com gives instructions step by step for shit as easy as processing raw powder to something as complicated as processing syno, or fina pellets. It even shows, with pictures how to do the fina thing chemically, with no washing powder, purely chemical. I use a coffee filter for anything over 100 cc's. It's the anit-microbial (BA)that kills the bacteria anyway. It's not like a .45 iu filter is going to get rid of bacteria that's strictly for getting rid of particles. Heating your oil to 350 for 30 min, sterilizing (or buying pre-sterilized) your equipment and benzyl alcohol (1ml/100ml finished product) is what kills baceria

Back