• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Z's powder

EOD

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Jus placed an order for sum test-e powder from him and wanted to see who else has and how long it took for it to show up. Thanx

I have never heard anything bad from him, but I also would not be advertising that you bought an illegal substance and awaiting delivery....bad juju for you and the source. jmo (^_^)

Good thinking someone delete this thread please.

YOU GUYS ARE HILLARIOUS THE GOOD THINKING PART is too funny, lol. Then again I just smoked some kryptonite so maybe its just me, nah your just funny.Let us know how that works out like I told you a few days ago I got some hgh hopefully its top notch. Starting as soon as my pins come in.

No shit huh, HGH sweet. I feel u on the whole waiting for pins thing, I felt like making my own I wanted to start so bad. Only 3 weeks into the growth well see what happens. Good to hear u got ur package, helps ease the pain of waiting. Peace

Back