• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol or Dbol

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which do you guys prefer? I've heard a mixed review. When I first researched gear probably eight years ago, everyone bashed anadrol and said it came with a lot of sides. But now it seems like its more balanced as far as preference. If you can, will you share any sides you experienced on either one as well. Thanks.

dbol will make you feel good. Not so much with anadrol. However, you will be the biggest and strongest you have ever been on anadrol. Its quantitive, not qualitive though.

I retained a lot of fat and water using it, even while using an AI and Nolva. You'll need nolva with it. as opposed to an AI. because it acts as an estrogen in the body. on paper it states it doesnt aromatize because its a DHT derivative. So the bloating comes from the anadrol itself, not aromatization.

So by blocking the receptors with nolva, you'll reduce the adipose storage and bloat.

Dbol isnt as strong, theres less mass but you have this static sense of happiness going on.

Thanks bro. That was a lot of good info.

dbol will make you feel good. Not so much with anadrol. However, you will be the biggest and strongest you have ever been on anadrol. Its quantitive, not qualitive though.

I retained a lot of fat and water using it, even while using an AI and Nolva. You'll need nolva with it. as opposed to an AI. because it acts as an estrogen in the body. on paper it states it doesnt aromatize because its a DHT derivative. So the bloating comes from the anadrol itself, not aromatization.

So by blocking the receptors with nolva, you'll reduce the adipose storage and bloat.

Dbol isnt as strong, theres less mass but you have this static sense of happiness going on.

Dbol makes me feel lethargic,gives me acne and makes me feel very shitty!!!
The only sides i have with drol is a slight bp increase...You're damn right about size and strength though,my fav bulking compound for oral!!!

dbol makes me feel really good, which is the main reason why I run it over anadrol.

I included dbol for the last 4 weeks of my Cyp cycle and I have to agree with RGears and Underscore. I feel very relaxed and not much in the way of acne. But I'm only 14 days in and running 40mg per day. I do take it all 30-60 minutes before my workout and man do I get a great pump.

Seems like it differs from an individual to another cause the stuff is really making me feel like crap,doesn't feel well and have to kick my butt to get into the gym,usually it's more like the opposite(hard time getting out!!!).
Prefer 1000000 times anadrol, no sides, and strength increase my eyes and muscles almost couldn't believe at first!!!

Seems like it differs from an individual to another cause the stuff is really making me feel like crap,doesn't feel well and have to kick my butt to get into the gym,usually it's more like the opposite(hard time getting out!!!).
Prefer 1000000 times anadrol, no sides, and strength increase my eyes and muscles almost couldn't believe at first!!!

Maybe it has something to do with the dosage? How much were you taking? I'm only doing 40mg per day. I also take it all 30-60 minutes before my workout so I feel great when I'm in the gym and it hits.

Also, I really want to try dropping Anadrol into my 2nd cycle. How much do you take?

I'm a big guy,267lbs at 6'2" with 12%bf...50mg ed with anadrol will be enough for your first time!!!I was taking 50mg thai blue hearts pre-workout but now i divide the dose evenly throughout the day with meals and things are slowly getting better!I've decided to add 50mg anadrol to this cycle, i love the stuff!!!

I'm a big guy,267lbs at 6'2" with 12%bf...50mg ed with anadrol will be enough for your first time!!!I was taking 50mg thai blue hearts pre-workout but now i divide the dose evenly throughout the day with meals and things are slowly getting better!I've decided to add 50mg anadrol to this cycle, i love the stuff!!!

Ok. I'm 5'11" @ 262 w/ around 15% BF so where not that far off from each other. My next cycle I'm considering 8-10 weeks of Prop @ 100mg EOD. Maybe add in Anadrol for the full 8 weeks @ 50mg per day would be cool.

Anadrol is well known for its ability to cause massive size and strength increases, and as we all know, a stronger muscle has to become a bigger muscle with enough calories to feed it. Dianabol gives large, quality muscle gains without as much water retention as Anadrol.

Either way, I have taken both depending on my goals. I found the PureDbol 20mg and taking in the AM and one in the PM is very strong

IML Gear Cream!
i would think dbol would be stronger then drol if you compare mg for mg due to the fact that with dbol doses range from 15-50 where drol doses range from 50 -150. i have used drol at 50mgs a day and the sides where not that bad but i just had to drop dbols that i was using to kick start my cycle at 50mgs a day because they where break out with acne big time

Back