• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need motivational help

Badger

What tan line?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've taken a long lay off from lifting, not that I was all that hard core to begin with, since my wife's health went down hill this past summer. I think the last time was late May or early June. She is scheduled for more surgery 10/4/02 and hopefully this will be the last for a while (fingers crossed).

I have also somehow managed to aggravate a muscle in the lower back, very bottom just to the right of the spine, which flares up every now and then.

I really want to start again but it just doesn't seem to be at the top of the list of things for me to do like it used to be. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Badger, get your sorry ass in the gym!!!!! :)

I hope everything goes well with your wife, I can understand why your having a hard time getting to the gym but for me, its been a great way to deal with the stress in my life and gives me a little break from my problems.

Originally posted by Badger
I've taken a long lay off from lifting, not that I was all that hard core to begin with, since my wife's health went down hill this past summer. I think the last time was late May or early June. She is scheduled for more surgery 10/4/02 and hopefully this will be the last for a while (fingers crossed).

I have also somehow managed to aggravate a muscle in the lower back, very bottom just to the right of the spine, which flares up every now and then.

I really want to start again but it just doesn't seem to be at the top of the list of things for me to do like it used to be. Any suggestions would be helpful.

For your lower back problem, I found a solution for it in my situations...do crunches,leg-lifts and side pulls witha dumbell(one side at a time).

The ab work is an essential first for getting back in shape.

Thanks for the input guys. It is difficult on a day by day basis especially with kids. Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I'll be back on track and have my routine going once again.

Prince, thanks for the article. Such an insight for a young person.

Back