• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NFL's 10 most disappointing teams

vortrit

Amateur Gynecologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the NFL. Teams can go from good to crap in one season and vice versa.

Go Rams! :)

The Cowboys were 6 to 1 favorites to win the Super Bowl this year. Or at least thats what the odds in Vegas were before the season started. I read yesterday that the line maker changed them odds to 100 to 1 in the middle of sundays game. I would love to see them go 4 and 12. I'm not a big Cowboys fan. so i like what i see.

Gotta love the NFL. Teams can go from good to crap in one season and vice versa.

Bah.... another team like the Bucs. that have benefited from a ridiculously easy schedule :p

Go PACKERS!!!

E-A-G- L- E- S, Go eagles!!! Yeah i know they will be lucky to go 8 and 8 this year. :thinking:

Bah.... another team like the Bucs. that have benefited from a ridiculously easy schedule :p

Agreed but I'll take the wins. :) Their second half gets tougher.

BTW, Packers = incredibly overrated.

Yeah Go Rams! Go back to L.A. or something!

PACKERS all the way!

Agreed but I'll take the wins. :) Their second half gets tougher.

BTW, Packers = incredibly overrated.

Hardly overrated.... Depleted via the injury this year. Very young team.

Loved the Jets shutout this week!

Damn straight...... Talking about over rated..... SANCHEZ.... sry that kid is horrible.

Once Grant went down at the beginning of the season I knew it was going to be a tough road. Then Finley and I was like oh fuck....

Damn straight...... Talking about over rated..... SANCHEZ.... sry that kid is horrible.

Once Grant went down at the beginning of the season I knew it was going to be a tough road. Then Finley and I was like oh fuck....

Hopefully the rest of the season will go well. The schedule don't look to bad at all with the Cowboys coming up I'm hoping for an easy win. All of the teams I was worried about us playing at the beginning of the season are doing horrible. Even with the injuries they are still having a good season so far. 5-3 is not too bad at all at this point.

Just lovin' the Cowboys implosion, hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaha.

Homo getting bent over again! "Don't stick it in too far Mr Jones...", hahahahahahahaha

The Rams were stupid to pass on Randy Moss in such a weak division/conference.

Give the young stallion some competent receivers to throw to!

The Cowboys are getting a spanking by the Packers. Kitna isn't worth a sh1t.

Giants are looking pretty tough as of late. Chicago is 5-3, but have so many issues it's shocking they've managed to win that many. I'm not feeling confident at all looking at the rest of the schedule. Kind of a weird year, without a lot of dominant teams. Always nice to see the Cowgirls going down in flames, though.

I'll be surprised if Wade Phillips is not fired this week.

The Cowboys were 6 to 1 favorites to win the Super Bowl this year. Or at least thats what the odds in Vegas were before the season started. I read yesterday that the line maker changed them odds to 100 to 1 in the middle of sundays game. I would love to see them go 4 and 12.

they'ld be lucky to go 4 and 12. they WILL not go 4 and 12.
it's a total meltdown here in dallas. the only light at the end of the tunnel is the draft posistion we'll be getting this year.

the other light is hopefully dallas biggest problem the last decade and a half will be that jerry takes a step back and hires a real GM to run things and quit doing it himself

a few hours after i harp on and Wade phillips is fired (but to no ones suprise really), ready for a rebuild year.

hey at least we still have the mavs (lost in the finals and never recovered) and the rangers (lost in the world series, will probably never recover).

im not sure which is a worse sports city- Dallas or cleveland. at least cleveland has low expectations. we've always had high to be continually disappointed

That was a sad sorry ass game but I was glad to see the Packers win. My only disappointment was they didn't shut them out so they'd have two shutouts in a row.

My team is going for the 7th ring this year. That means we already have six in case your math skills are poor.

Back