• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

carbs or sodium?

big dog123

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i have never had a problem with bloating from eating until i started my sust cycle, what causes bloat? sodium or carbs?

i have never had a problem with bloating from eating until i started my sust cycle, what causes bloat? sodium or carbs?

carbs cause an increase in intramuscular hydration levels, when glucose is converted to glycogen and stored in the muscle cell water is also stored as it's needed to metabolize glycogen efficiently. can't remember the exact ratio off hand but it's something close to 1:4 (glycogen to water molecules). excess sodium in the diet causes water retention in a variety of tissues and places in the body.

are you eating as clean as you were previously? remember the source of the cals in the diet is very important, all calories are not created equal.

im eating cleaner than i ever have...its the most painful shit ever, when it come before bedtime i cant go to sleep and stay up all night. really pisses me off. what about sodium?

Back