• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chris Evans as Captain America

:coffee:

he looks like he'll be alright. he's already usually kind of cut. but he looks like he bulked up pretty good for this one.

i dont know what that has to do with him and how he'll be in this movie but we'll see

I think Justin Hartley who plays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow in Smallville would have been better. I assume they don't like to mix DC and Marvel actors though.

Photos of Justin Hartley

we couldn't find an american to play superman?? i mean theres 300 million people and not one could qualify? im not some patriot raising a true fuss, just thought that its kind of weird to have a brit play an american icon

we couldn't find an american to play superman?? i mean theres 300 million people and not one could qualify? im not some patriot raising a true fuss, just thought that its kind of weird to have a brit play an american icon

Because of Harry Potter and a few other movies, Brits are the in thing right now. It happens every 20 years or so, and generally lasts about 5 years.

The Earliest example that I can think of is The Beatles and wave of British musicians they caused in the early sixties.

IML Gear Cream!
Wait. Wha? I am surprised they didn't keep the trend going on this one and turn captain america into a black man, like nick fury? cough cough bullsh1t cough

Captain America's Coming Out on Blu-ray and with a Directors Cut!
But it's not the Captain America you probably want to see.. Or is it?
I didn't even know there had been a Captain America film before, until just about 4 months ago. Now this is a film most people try to not bring up on purpose on many, many grounds but I felt this news was kinda noteworthy.

Just a little bit of juice on the film for your own information: supposedly Dolph Lundgren, Arnold Schwarzenegger and even Val Kilmer were some of the few considered to play the iconic character. The film itself was supposed to be a huge budget spectacle for 20th Century Fox. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, the financiers left the project just before it started filming and the result was, well, a special kinda film.

The man behind the film was Albert Pyun, famous for his low budget b-movies and recuts.

According to Pyun, the "director's cut" will be based on "my own 35 mm CA work picture and temp mix" that I did before he left the film.

The film is now extended to the original 124 minutes instead of 97 minutes. It has "a few added scenes, and is more character-oriented and less 'super hero action.'" Also, Pyun's version has a different soundtrack and is in 5.1 stereo.

capskull.jpg

It will arrive on BluRay in May, and screen at the Fantasia Film Festival in July and B-Movie Celebration in September. For details on the release you can sign up to get more announcements over at Albert Pyun’s website: Albert Pyun Movies :: Pyun.com

Captain America's Coming Out on Blu-ray and with a Directors Cut!

Im actually looking forward to this movie a lot Chris Evans was pretty good in the Fantastic Four but he's going to have to step up his game on this one.

IML Gear Cream!
I think Justin Hartley who plays Oliver Queen/Green Arrow in Smallville would have been better. I assume they don't like to mix DC and Marvel actors though.

Photos of Justin Hartley

DOMS beat me to it.

SUPES-GTFO.jpg

Plus he has brown eyes. Ol' Supes is famous for blue eyes. :hmmm:

"Chris Evans plays a scrawny, sickly wannabe soldier during World War II who gets an injection that turns him into a super-warrior.

<snip>

The premise of the movie, out July 22, is that the serum only brings out the subject’s inner strength. Good guys, like Steve Rogers, remain good guys — only much tougher. Bad guys, like Schmidt, turn into living horrors. "

Oh my God. Captain America is on tren!

But didn't they seal his mouth shut in the movie? Wtf?

It was never really proven that the bad guy at the end was Deadpool. After the big attack, Ryan isn't seen again in the movie.

Plus, if you know about the character, sealing his mouth shut wouldn't work. He has a healing factor second only to the Hulk. It may even be better. It's way better than Wolverines'. Even cutting his head off doesn't kill him.

Wiki.

Deadpool's primary power is an accelerated healing factor, depicted by various artists and writers with varying levels of efficiency. Artificially endowed by the Weapon X program, this enables him to regenerate any destroyed tissues or organs at a super-human rate as well as making him immune to known diseases and infections. An unanticipated side effect was a rapid acceleration of the cancerous tumors he was suffering from at the time, causing them to quickly spread across his entire body as soon as his powers fully activated. Because of this, his healing factor super charged his cancer, resulting in massive scar tissue causing his appearance to be severely disfigured. Deadpool's brain cells are similarly affected, with dying brain cells being rejuvenated at a super accelerated rate. This allows Deadpool to recover from any and all head wounds, and it renders him nearly invulnerable to psychic and telepathic powers, as the altered or damaged brain cells quickly regenerate to their original state. It is also the cause of his psychosis and mental instability. Deadpool's healing factor is strong enough that he has previously survived complete incineration and decapitation more than once, though in each of these occurrences, his head had to be reunited with his body to heal the wound instead of his body growing a new head (or vice-versa)

Evans on the hunt:

Chris Evans Seduces GQ Interviewer - Is this the behavior of Captain America?!!

Chris Evans Seduces GQ Interviewer - Is this the behavior of Captain America?!!

Chris you DOG! In a refreshing interview unlike we have parroted here at CBM a billion times by now, Chris shows he's not EXACTLY a boy scout when he gets female GQ reporter Edith Zimmerman drunk, takes her to a girly bar, and brings her home for the night--only to dump her in the gutter the next morning to be picked up by a couple of Transvestites. Read on!
Head over to GQ to get the whole story, but here are the juicy bits. High fives all around!

edithandchris.jpg
...Chris Evans arrived on time at Sonny McLean's, an Irish pub in Santa Monica chosen for no real reason other than we're both from Boston, and Boston has lots of Irish bars. He showed up in aviators, a red T-shirt, and a backward baseball cap pulled down to his eyebrows. "How aggressive can I be?" Chris grinned. "Shots?"

...Since we're both single and roughly the same age, it was hard for me not to treat our interview as a sort of date. Surprisingly, Chris did the same, asking all about me, my family, my job, my most recent relationship. And from ten minutes into that first interview, when he reached across the table to punctuate a joke by putting his hand on top of mine, Chris kept up frequent hand holding and lower-back touching, palm kissing and knee squeezing. He's an attractive movie star, no complaints.

...Maybe they make cigarettes differently in L.A., but when you share one with a movie star they're amazing. Everyone should try it.

...Despite his publicist specifically telling him not to, he invited me to come to his going-away party.

...In the vast backseat, Chris was even more flirtatious than before, touching my arm and my knee. At this point, which was a...number of drinks in, it was easy to forget that it really was an interview, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind that something might happen (and that we'd go to the Oscars and get married and have babies forever until we died?). But there was always the question of how much of it was truly Chris Evans, and whom I should pretend to be in response.

...The club was dark, it was loud, partially naked ladies in storm-trooper helmets were dancing on a raised stage and waving colorful lances, and perfect-looking people of indeterminate age were lounging around looking bored.

...There were intermittent visits from Chris for enthusiastic hand holding and cheek kissing, which by then seemed less like flirting than an alcohol-exaggerated but instinctual need to make sure people never looked bored and were always taken care of and never sitting by themselves. Unfortunately for me, it was all downhill from there.

...So he corralled me back to his house, put me in a guest bedroom to sleep it all off, and told me he'd drive me home in the morning. In the span of ten hours, we'd fast-forwarded from complete strangers to people who let each other pass out in their houses...We were friends, in other words, but not quite.

..."So then my buddy's like, 'I think your friend is having some trouble,' " Chris says, "and I look over, and there's Edith in the gutter!"

...When I awoke at 5:30 a.m., I slipped quietly out the front door...eventually a very pretty, blonde, possibly Asian transsexual and her much younger male friend pulled up to make sure I was okay and, instead of raping and murdering me, were very sweet and drove me back to my hotel.

Back