IronMag Research Chems


Finished my blast, now cruising. Planning next blast

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Finished my blast, now cruising. Planning next blast

    Ok so my last blast went off without a hitch.

    Test Prop @ 100mg ED
    Tren Ace @ 50mg ED
    Anavar @ 50mg ED

    For 8 weeks.

    Blood pressure stayed normal, cholesterol stayed OK and I am maintaining all of my gains right now and actually still gaining slowly while cruising on 250mg of test weekly.

    Anyways, I want to start planning my next blast. Here is what I am thinking.

    Test Prop @ 100mg ED
    NPP @ 75mg ED
    Masteron Prop @ 75mg ED

    I think Masteron will help keep both estrogen and prolactin in check if I am not mistaken.... so I am thinking of keeping Adex on hand in case, but not running it. Please give your opinions on my next blast.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Points
    595454895

    You look great.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    510
    Rep Points
    19568394

    how much weight you gained so far? i like your cycle all the dosage are dead on. was there a rest in between the two cycle?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    You look great.
    Thank god I finally figured out the magic order of importance.

    1. Diet
    2. Training/Rest
    3. AAS/Supplements.

    I always had them reverse lol.... then I fixed it and now I feel and look my best ever


    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERFLY1234 View Post
    how much weight you gained so far? i like your cycle all the dosage are dead on. was there a rest in between the two cycle?
    My last cycle I gained 10 pounds of muscle and lost 15 pounds of fat. The most successful cycle I have ever done, and I attribute it all to my perfect diet. I want to cruise at maintenance, making slow lean gains before another lean bulk blast.

    Time off between cycles will be 8 weeks, but if I can't stretch it, it will be a minimum of 6 weeks.


  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    223
    Rep Points
    3359457

    Can u post up your diet Chronic... Keep up the good wrk bro

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Quote Originally Posted by EOD View Post
    Can u post up your diet Chronic... Keep up the good wrk bro
    Sure. I have 3 large meals per day. Spaced about 4 hours apart.
    Again, through trial and error, I have found that this works best for my body, not the 5-6 smaller meals.

    My diet does vary day to day, so I will post the variations, but breakfast is virtually always the same. And the majority of my diet is vegan, because my body does not digest meat and dairy very well.

    Also, I am training to become a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, so some of the things you will not recognize in my diet or think I am a total hippie

    Breakfast
    1/2 cup - 1 cup of organic raw nuts soaked overnight
    1 Mango Pecan Organic Energy Bar
    1-2 tbsp of raw organic honey
    1 tsp of QuoraFood Meal Replacement

    Lunch and Dinner
    1 can of Eden Organic Garbanzo Beans or Eden Organic Lentils
    or
    6-8 oz of Wild Pacific Sockeye Salmon

    1 cup of organic white jasmine or basmati rice (the only white rice that is actually whole grain)
    2-3 cups of home made low sodium organic soup
    1 tbsp of raw organic coconut oil

    Optional (depending on amount of soup)
    1 cup of any of the following; raw organic celery/carrots/mung bean sprouts/green peas
    3 tbsp of organic parmesan cheese made from raw milk

    My home made organic soup is usually a low sodium organic chicken broth, organic crushed tomatoes, organic celery, green beans, carrots, onions, green peppers.


    Keep in mind people, that this is my CUTTING DIET
    And even with such a small amount of protein, I had no trouble making gains while cutting on my last blast.


    A few things to note;
    I try to eat as many living foods as possible, so I try to have 1-2 cups of raw veggies daily, which promotes a good habitat for intestinal flora to colonize, as your intestinal flora is 65% of your immune system. So there is a lot more to my diet than meets the eye, I also take lots of supplements to help support detoxification of heavy metals, and other toxins. I take supplements to help boost thyroid function, and much more that I couldn't even get into in such a small amount of space, plus I doubt anyone would want to read it anyways. So yeah.... I am a steroid using hippie. best of both worlds, my blood counts are spot on and my blood pressure is 120/65.
    Last edited by chronicelite; 11-04-2010 at 01:09 PM.


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Tren caused a gyno issue last cycle which I am still resolving, the lump is shrinking slowly while I am cruising on Test Cyp 250mg/week.

    But I want to plan ahead this time because something happened to my Dostinex when I ordered it. So this time, I am going to order Prami from ***********, because I know the NPP will just aggravate the existing lump. So what is the suggested dosage for Prami for prevention ? I know I will have to run it, after what the Tren did to me.


  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    Looks good bro. I would still run the adex regardless though. IMHO.


    /V

  9. #9
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,442
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    Tren caused a gyno issue last cycle which I am still resolving, the lump is shrinking slowly while I am cruising on Test Cyp 250mg/week.

    But I want to plan ahead this time because something happened to my Dostinex when I ordered it. So this time, I am going to order Prami from ***********, because I know the NPP will just aggravate the existing lump. So what is the suggested dosage for Prami for prevention ? I know I will have to run it, after what the Tren did to me.

    Start the prami about 10 days before the cycle on a Friday night 2 hours before bed. Reason being it can cause sleep issues for some the first few days and it's better to be able to go back to sleep during the weekend then during the week if you've got to go to work.

    I would start it at .10mg. Use a slin pin to dose it. Every 7-10 day increase the dose by .5-.10mg. The max dose you will need for 75mg NPP ED should be between .25mg ED to .5mg ED. DO NOT MISS A DOSE. Your body willl get used to it and the sides will resolve themselves, missing even one dose will have your body re-set itself and the sides will start over from day one. They won't last as long as they did in the beginning but they will be there.

    Parmipexole is VERY strong in comparison to caber or bromo. Espicially for gyno issues. If you wanted to start it even earlier to dissolve the exisiting lump by all means do it. It should work without problem.

    FYI - You can dose the NPP EOD if you want, the half life is long enough.

    This thread might help you a little.

    Pramipexole and prolactin suppression: prevention vs. treatment dosing

    Good luck.

  10. #10
    Placeebo Abuser
    Buzzard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Points
    115543676

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Start the prami about 10 days before the cycle on a Friday night 2 hours before bed. Reason being it can cause sleep issues for some the first few days and it's better to be able to go back to sleep during the weekend then during the week if you've got to go to work.

    I would start it at .10mg. Use a slin pin to dose it. Every 7-10 day increase the dose by .5-.10mg. The max dose you will need for 75mg NPP ED should be between .25mg ED to .5mg ED. DO NOT MISS A DOSE. Your body willl get used to it and the sides will resolve themselves, missing even one dose will have your body re-set itself and the sides will start over from day one. They won't last as long as they did in the beginning but they will be there.

    Parmipexole is VERY strong in comparison to caber or bromo. Espicially for gyno issues. If you wanted to start it even earlier to dissolve the exisiting lump by all means do it. It should work without problem.

    FYI - You can dose the NPP EOD if you want, the half life is long enough.

    This thread might help you a little.

    Pramipexole and prolactin suppression: prevention vs. treatment dosing

    Good luck.
    CEM's Prami is injectable?
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...


  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    chronicelite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,434
    Rep Points
    28453697

    Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Start the prami about 10 days before the cycle on a Friday night 2 hours before bed. Reason being it can cause sleep issues for some the first few days and it's better to be able to go back to sleep during the weekend then during the week if you've got to go to work.

    I would start it at .10mg. Use a slin pin to dose it. Every 7-10 day increase the dose by .5-.10mg. The max dose you will need for 75mg NPP ED should be between .25mg ED to .5mg ED. DO NOT MISS A DOSE. Your body willl get used to it and the sides will resolve themselves, missing even one dose will have your body re-set itself and the sides will start over from day one. They won't last as long as they did in the beginning but they will be there.

    Parmipexole is VERY strong in comparison to caber or bromo. Espicially for gyno issues. If you wanted to start it even earlier to dissolve the exisiting lump by all means do it. It should work without problem.

    FYI - You can dose the NPP EOD if you want, the half life is long enough.

    This thread might help you a little.

    Pramipexole and prolactin suppression: prevention vs. treatment dosing

    Good luck.
    Great post with great information! Thanks so much!


Similar Threads

  1. Coming off blast and cruising
    By Gfy55 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:41 AM
  2. Is this considered cruising before a blast?
    By Junkboxer in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 07:41 PM
  3. My next big blast!
    By irish_2003 in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 05:10 AM
  4. HGH Blast....
    By medici999 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->