• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finished my blast, now cruising. Planning next blast

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so my last blast went off without a hitch.

Test Prop @ 100mg ED
Tren Ace @ 50mg ED
Anavar @ 50mg ED

For 8 weeks.

Blood pressure stayed normal, cholesterol stayed OK and I am maintaining all of my gains right now and actually still gaining slowly while cruising on 250mg of test weekly.

Anyways, I want to start planning my next blast. Here is what I am thinking.

Test Prop @ 100mg ED
NPP @ 75mg ED
Masteron Prop @ 75mg ED

I think Masteron will help keep both estrogen and prolactin in check if I am not mistaken.... so I am thinking of keeping Adex on hand in case, but not running it. Please give your opinions on my next blast.

Thanks

how much weight you gained so far? i like your cycle all the dosage are dead on. was there a rest in between the two cycle?

You look great.

Thank god I finally figured out the magic order of importance.

1. Diet
2. Training/Rest
3. AAS/Supplements.

I always had them reverse lol.... then I fixed it and now I feel and look my best ever :)

how much weight you gained so far? i like your cycle all the dosage are dead on. was there a rest in between the two cycle?

My last cycle I gained 10 pounds of muscle and lost 15 pounds of fat. The most successful cycle I have ever done, and I attribute it all to my perfect diet. I want to cruise at maintenance, making slow lean gains before another lean bulk blast.

Time off between cycles will be 8 weeks, but if I can't stretch it, it will be a minimum of 6 weeks.

Can u post up your diet Chronic... Keep up the good wrk bro

Can u post up your diet Chronic... Keep up the good wrk bro

Sure. I have 3 large meals per day. Spaced about 4 hours apart.
Again, through trial and error, I have found that this works best for my body, not the 5-6 smaller meals.

My diet does vary day to day, so I will post the variations, but breakfast is virtually always the same. And the majority of my diet is vegan, because my body does not digest meat and dairy very well.

Also, I am training to become a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, so some of the things you will not recognize in my diet or think I am a total hippie :)

Breakfast
1/2 cup - 1 cup of organic raw nuts soaked overnight
1 Mango Pecan Organic Energy Bar
1-2 tbsp of raw organic honey
1 tsp of QuoraFood Meal Replacement

Lunch and Dinner
1 can of Eden Organic Garbanzo Beans or Eden Organic Lentils
or
6-8 oz of Wild Pacific Sockeye Salmon

1 cup of organic white jasmine or basmati rice (the only white rice that is actually whole grain)
2-3 cups of home made low sodium organic soup
1 tbsp of raw organic coconut oil

Optional (depending on amount of soup)
1 cup of any of the following; raw organic celery/carrots/mung bean sprouts/green peas
3 tbsp of organic parmesan cheese made from raw milk

My home made organic soup is usually a low sodium organic chicken broth, organic crushed tomatoes, organic celery, green beans, carrots, onions, green peppers.

Keep in mind people, that this is my CUTTING DIET
And even with such a small amount of protein, I had no trouble making gains while cutting on my last blast.

A few things to note;
I try to eat as many living foods as possible, so I try to have 1-2 cups of raw veggies daily, which promotes a good habitat for intestinal flora to colonize, as your intestinal flora is 65% of your immune system. So there is a lot more to my diet than meets the eye, I also take lots of supplements to help support detoxification of heavy metals, and other toxins. I take supplements to help boost thyroid function, and much more that I couldn't even get into in such a small amount of space, plus I doubt anyone would want to read it anyways. So yeah.... I am a steroid using hippie. best of both worlds, my blood counts are spot on and my blood pressure is 120/65. :)

Last edited:
Tren caused a gyno issue last cycle which I am still resolving, the lump is shrinking slowly while I am cruising on Test Cyp 250mg/week.

But I want to plan ahead this time because something happened to my Dostinex when I ordered it. So this time, I am going to order Prami from CEMProducts, because I know the NPP will just aggravate the existing lump. So what is the suggested dosage for Prami for prevention ? I know I will have to run it, after what the Tren did to me.

Tren caused a gyno issue last cycle which I am still resolving, the lump is shrinking slowly while I am cruising on Test Cyp 250mg/week.

But I want to plan ahead this time because something happened to my Dostinex when I ordered it. So this time, I am going to order Prami from CEMProducts, because I know the NPP will just aggravate the existing lump. So what is the suggested dosage for Prami for prevention ? I know I will have to run it, after what the Tren did to me.

Start the prami about 10 days before the cycle on a Friday night 2 hours before bed. Reason being it can cause sleep issues for some the first few days and it's better to be able to go back to sleep during the weekend then during the week if you've got to go to work.

I would start it at .10mg. Use a slin pin to dose it. Every 7-10 day increase the dose by .5-.10mg. The max dose you will need for 75mg NPP ED should be between .25mg ED to .5mg ED. DO NOT MISS A DOSE. Your body willl get used to it and the sides will resolve themselves, missing even one dose will have your body re-set itself and the sides will start over from day one. They won't last as long as they did in the beginning but they will be there.

Parmipexole is VERY strong in comparison to caber or bromo. Espicially for gyno issues. If you wanted to start it even earlier to dissolve the exisiting lump by all means do it. It should work without problem.

FYI - You can dose the NPP EOD if you want, the half life is long enough.

This thread might help you a little.

Pramipexole and prolactin suppression: prevention vs. treatment dosing

Good luck.

Start the prami about 10 days before the cycle on a Friday night 2 hours before bed. Reason being it can cause sleep issues for some the first few days and it's better to be able to go back to sleep during the weekend then during the week if you've got to go to work.

I would start it at .10mg. Use a slin pin to dose it. Every 7-10 day increase the dose by .5-.10mg. The max dose you will need for 75mg NPP ED should be between .25mg ED to .5mg ED. DO NOT MISS A DOSE. Your body willl get used to it and the sides will resolve themselves, missing even one dose will have your body re-set itself and the sides will start over from day one. They won't last as long as they did in the beginning but they will be there.

Parmipexole is VERY strong in comparison to caber or bromo. Espicially for gyno issues. If you wanted to start it even earlier to dissolve the exisiting lump by all means do it. It should work without problem.

Good luck.

CEM's Prami is injectable?

IML Gear Cream!

Good luck.

Great post with great information! Thanks so much!

Back