• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Secretagogue-One

N_I_C_K

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I stumbled upon this a couple days ago in my pantry. My dad had bought this at least a year ago and hasn't used any of it. So I asked him if he planned on using it and he said no and I could have it. So I took it for a few days but I don't exactly know what its supposed to do or really anything about it. I haven't really noticed much difference physically since I've taken it. Although, I do seem to be able to sleep better at night and during the day I'm not sleepy like usual during school.

Could anyone tell me what this is supposed to do? As well as if it works or not? Oh and also, it's not like a banned substance or anything harmful for a 16 year old? I don't know if that sounds dumb but I figured I'd ask anyways.

If it's an oral preparation, it's probably some overpriced arginine/ornathine supplement.

It won't hurt you.

Yes it is. Its a powder you mix with water and take before sleep on an empty stomach. It does have arginine and other amino acids.

Under the name it says "Human growth factors and IGF-1 precursors." Sounds like HGH or something?

It sure does sound like HGH. Or something.

Unfortunately, it's not. It's arginine and you'll get as much out of it as you'd get out of any other arginine product.

What you won't get is enough of a "boost" in HGH to do you any good. Might give you an upset tummy though.

It sure does sound like HGH. Or something.

Unfortunately, it's not. It's arginine and you'll get as much out of it as you'd get out of any other arginine product.

What you won't get is enough of a "boost" in HGH to do you any good. Might give you an upset tummy though.

Well that's a let down. Oh well its been in the pantry for literally over a year, untouched. Someone has to use it, might as well be me.

If you're looking for something more try GABA...

JMRQ, the OP is sixteen. The only thing he needs that's "more" is a gallon of milk a day.

What exactly is GABA? I can already tell you I'm not taking it because its obviously not something a 17 year old :) (birthday was October 5th) should be taking.

Back