• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bulk cycle advice?

JOHNJESSICA2008

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok guys heres my stats 31 203lbs 8%bf and im in that "hardgainer" category This will be my 5th cycle and i wanna make the most out of it so heres what i have on hand for this cycle just wondern how to put it all together for the most extreme weight gain not worried about fat i can drop 10lbs a week by missing sum meals lol

(IN STOCK)
1- 10ml/100mg suspension
3- 10ml/325mg sustanon
2- 10ml/300mg deca
(have access to more of any of these)

100- axio a-bomb 50's

2-1500iu hcg
1-5000iu hcg

clomid/nolva

Heres what i was thinkn and where i need some (experienced advice
1-4 50mg drol ed
1-4 50mg eod Suspension
1-12 650mg per week sustanon split 2-3 shots
1-10 500-600mg per week split 2 shots

Hcg weeks 5-6 maybe 500iu eod
Pct hcg 3 weeks followed with clomid

I'm no expert, but here's what I would do...

1-4 Drol 50mg/ED
1-12 Sust 227.5mg/EOD (.7mL) = 796.25mg/EW
1-10 Deca 162.5mg/EOD (.5mL) = 568.75mg/EW
3-12 hCG 400iu/E3.5D = 800iu/EW

1) I like to shoot based on the dose/ratio of the compound and I base that off of .10mL (Easier to measure the dose)

2) Because of the short/long esters, I'd shoot the Sust EOD and may as well shoot the deca at the same time.

Note: I'm not an expert at all... This is just what I would do.

Ok so how bout the suspension? Been lookn forward to the mass building properties I ve read so much about just wasn't sure if it's used best at end or begining... Also with the sus I was gonna do the eod thing for first 3 weeks then maybe every 3rd day once the longer esters start sustaining even levels, what's your thoughts on that?

And do I really need to shoot the deca that often? The one time I ran it I did it twice week and had great gains

Ok so how bout the suspension? Been lookn forward to the mass building properties I ve read so much about just wasn't sure if it's used best at end or begining... Also with the sus I was gonna do the eod thing for first 3 weeks then maybe every 3rd day once the longer esters start sustaining even levels, what's your thoughts on that?

Like I said... I'm no expert. But I believe you could frontload with it and drop your Sust dose down for a couple of weeks, then ramp your sust back up once the long esters kick in.

And do I really need to shoot the deca that often? The one time I ran it I did it twice week and had great gains

The only reason I say that is, if I'm shooting 2XW, I like to make sure it's the same day every week. If you are shooting the Sust EOD, then on some weeks, you would be pinning the Deca on off days. Here's an example of the first 2 weeks...

Sust M, W, F, Su, T, Th, Sa
Deca M, Th, M, Th

Hell... Now that I think about it, you could probably frontload with the Susp the first few weeks and just pin the Sust 2XW.

You should probably ask some of the experts here. I'm surprised they haven't chimed in by now...

You might as well just pin the Deca whenever you pin the test. Just adjust your dose accordingly. No harm whatsoever in shooting the Deca EOD if you're already shooting EOD anyways. There's no point in shooting the deca on a day between EOD test injections when you could just include the dose in along with the test. There is never a negative consequence of more frequent injections...regardless of ester. I've seen charts showing that blood plasma levels are kept more even with frequent pinning even with long esters.

Ok guys this been really informative! Im def gonna tweek these plans to have the best possible outcome and i still have month before i start so plenty of time to do so.

I was thinkn maybe to start the suspension at 50mg for 20 days which is all i have and maybe just start the sus an deca 2x per week sence i do have the suspension that should cover any of the gaps from the 5 esters in the sus, but damn am i still on the fence. Still looking forward to more suggestion

ok guys heres my stats 31 203lbs 8%bf and im in that "hardgainer" category This will be my 5th cycle and i wanna make the most out of it so heres what i have on hand for this cycle just wondern how to put it all together for the most extreme weight gain not worried about fat i can drop 10lbs a week by missing sum meals lol

(IN STOCK)
1- 10ml/100mg suspension
3- 10ml/325mg sustanon
2- 10ml/300mg deca
(have access to more of any of these)

100- axio a-bomb 50's

2-1500iu hcg
1-5000iu hcg

clomid/nolva

Heres what i was thinkn and where i need some (experienced advice
1-4 50mg drol ed
1-4 50mg eod Suspension
1-12 650mg per week sustanon split 2-3 shots
1-10 500-600mg per week split 2 shots

Hcg weeks 5-6 maybe 500iu eod
Pct hcg 3 weeks followed with clomid

If you're not worried about gaining fat and are a hardgainer, why not do a "dirty bulk" You know, everything that's "bad" for you is a go?

As far as the cycle, anadrol, deca and test are good. Just use the test and deca on the same day of the week, twice a week. I also would save the suspension, the abombs will be more than enough to start with.

If you're not worried about gaining fat and are a hardgainer, why not do a "dirty bulk" You know, everything that's "bad" for you is a go?

If only that applied to me :(

I love food, but can't even look at food without gaining fat haha !!

IML Gear Cream!
If only that applied to me :(

I love food, but can't even look at food without gaining fat haha !!

If it were easy everyone would be ripped and huge.

The mental part of the game is harder (for me anyhow) than the physical part at times, espicially when it comes to dieting to drop well below 10%BF.

If it were easy everyone would be ripped and huge.

The mental part of the game is harder (for me anyhow) than the physical part at times, espicially when it comes to dieting to drop well below 10%BF.

I agree. I actually require very little calories to maintain my body.
And I think the main reason is because of an underactive thyroid.
But that issue is being sorted out as we speak :)

:ohyeah:

Back