• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

napsgear.net

meatbeater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
thinking about trying them for the first time. anyone know if there will be ANY problem shipping to the US?

edit: unless anyone knows of a better place for shipping to US

Last edited:
I like them... Hopefully they have stopped the signing for a package thing

They're good to go.

Four orders and I've never signed.

^^^^ You've ordered recently?

I'd prefer the mail carrier just leave it... You know?

^^^^ You've ordered recently?

I'd prefer the mail carrier just leave it... You know?

I recieved an order less than a month ago. The postman always leaves mine on the porch.

Domestic is your safest bet. It may save you a few bucks to go international but you have to wait longer and what if there is a problem?? Not saying anything about the sponsor you are thinking about going with. I'm just saying in general. If you can get a good domestic sponsor go with that

is it better to have a PO box or send it to my house?

also

what are some of the best domestics? i always just bought with my friend but his last package was seized, so i'm doing my own research now.

IML Gear Cream!
They took a little over a month but they sent me about 40 dollars in extra pills on top of my order but IF TIME IS NOT AN ISSUE definitely gtg.

naps is good guy I would say one of the top notch UG lab out there.

Naps is great. Didn't even take too long for me, and I shipped to PO. For my first order I went domestic, but it was a little pricey.

IML Gear Cream!
We're a domestic shipper.
i can't PM cuz my post count. i'd like to order from there, but the prices are a bit high and i'm always nervous to buy at high prices before trying the particular source.

i can't PM cuz my post count. i'd like to order from there, but the prices are a bit high and i'm always nervous to buy at high prices before trying the particular source.

a bit high??

naps is much cheaper and yeah it takes a bit longer coming from overseas, but plan ahead and that shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Naps prices are high !

If you think that i would love to know where you get your gear from :thinking:

I have made 2 orders from them.
Got them within 15 days.

Wrapped up nice and safe.

a bit high?? Shit, try WAY fucking high!
+1

If you want to pay those prices to get your stuff slightly quicker, and get bottles of shit called "Sustblood", etc.. go for it.

Edit: Lol.. If you go to the 10x Sustblood page, it tells you its the 5x Sustblood special, then gives you a link for more info on boldablood.

Naps prices are high !

If you think that i would love to know where you get your gear from :thinking:

I have made 2 orders from them.
Got them within 15 days.

Wrapped up nice and safe.

no bro, naps prices aren't high. That domestic company's prices are way too high. Even for a domestic, their (UG) prices are 3-4 times too high.

+1

If you want to pay those prices to get your stuff slightly quicker, and get bottles of shit called "Sustblood", etc.. go for it.

Edit: Lol.. If you go to the 10x Sustblood page, it tells you its the 5x Sustblood special, then gives you a link for more info on boldablood.

lol, you quoted my post before I edited. I was trying to be nicer to a sponsor, but yeah...way fucking high.

In my dreams, naps would have everything available (HG too) via domestic reshipper.

*sigh*

(hint hint)

I've used anabolic temple and they are fast and gtg. Got mine in 7 days. Product was good quality. Prices are high though. I agree there.

Back