• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

gonna make my first order with naps, couple questions

meatbeater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is it better to send to my house or PO box? i will open a PO box if it is better. also how likely is it my package gets seized, i'm in the US

With anything there is a chance, I would say just send it to your house so that way you know when it shows up and prob wont have to sign at all.

id say just to your house. if it did get stopped and you get letter then get the resend to a PO box. most likely wont happen though.

I have had nothing but sucess with naps even the 2 times it was stopped I got the resend withing a couple weeks. (with is over many orders and a couple yrs so 2 stopped is nothing) (BTW not in E.U. when these took place like my profile shows now.)

id say just to your house. If it did get stopped and you get letter then get the resend to a po box. Most likely wont happen though.

I have had nothing but sucess with naps even the 2 times it was stopped i got the resend withing a couple weeks. (with is over many orders and a couple yrs so 2 stopped is nothing) (btw not in e.u. When these took place like my profile shows now.)

x2.

I'd love to see your face when you realize you have to sign for it! lol

IML Gear Cream!
Negative. I did mine reggie shipping and I had to sign.

So are they still g2g? just placed one a few days ago.. and a few mins ago i was reading a post about how they share the same ip address as ax. I don't know how all that works.. Any thoughts would be appreciated. i figured since their still on the board.. their g2g.. now idk.. this could really suck! Not again..lol. dang

They don't share the same IP as axio. That's napsgear.COM

.NET is the real one.

I think it's funny how axio was behind the fake naps site. That makes them look like shit. I had a feeling they were sketchy anyway. That's why I went with naps.

Test post for banner.... I had to do it somewhere.

Banner fail.

I always have my gears sent to the house.

Naps is pretty descreet. No worries there imo.

Back