IronMag Research Chems

Liver Detox???

Thread: Liver Detox???

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Arrow Liver Detox???

Which liver help do you prefer with D-Bol?

Dosage?

Start before you start the oral?

Where is the best deal (price) on it?
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Liv 52. Takes 2 weeks to build up in your system so load 2 weeks prior to the oral. Drink PLENTY of water daily.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Liv 52. Takes 2 weeks to build up in your system so load 2 weeks prior to the oral. Drink PLENTY of water daily.
    Thabnks Bro... I already drink 1-2 gallons daily.
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Liv52 works well for liver protection. Cycle Support powder is also very good. Load with the dosages recommended on the bottle, but you'll still have toxins in your liver until full discontinuance is allowed as well as it being completely out of your system. I believe the clear time is 5-6 weeks for oral dbol and injectable is 5 months.

After that, you may want to use one of the many liver cleanse products out there. However, use one made for this use as some of them will be weaker than those used for this purpose.

And as stated above, use a ton of water.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I thought Liv 52 didn't really do much while on the oral, that it was intended for after cycle therapy only.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Tylers Detoxication Factors Phase I and II.

2 caps twice a day.

Had bloodork done and within 2 weeks of stopping dbol at 50mg ED for four weeks AST and ALT were within "normal" range.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    how many liv 52 tabs do u take per day ?
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I know that nobody is probably going to listen to me. But the number one liver detoxifier is bile. You need to eat bitter foods to boost your bile production, and try to lay off the simple carbs, which inhibit bile production. JMO.

Adequate bile production can resolve high cholesterol in 2 weeks. It will knock out almost any parasitic infection and will keep your excretion channels open which is especially important while on cycle.

THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    I know that nobody is probably going to listen to me. But the number one liver detoxifier is bile. You need to eat bitter foods to boost your bile production, and try to lay off the simple carbs, which inhibit bile production. JMO.

Adequate bile production can resolve high cholesterol in 2 weeks. It will knock out almost any parasitic infection and will keep your excretion channels open which is especially important while on cycle.
    Good post.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I originally asked a question stating that I dont believe I've ever eaten a bitter food. Turns out I have after googling it:

bitter melon
    citrus peel
    unsweetened chocolate
    dandelion greens
    escarole
    quinine (tonic water)
    mustard greens
    cabbage
    broccoli
    cauliflower
    turnip
    Chinese cabbage
    radish
    horseradish
    watercress
    soy products
    cheeses (some)
    miso
    kale
    arugula
    brussel sprouts
    artichoke
    grapefruit
    zucchini
    radicchio
    bread
    asparagus
    kohlrabi
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Asparagus makes my peepee stink funny.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Good post.
    Wow, I was expecting to get flamed. Thanks CT !

Most people produce 0.5 litres of bile per day, and the healthy range is 3 litres daily. Forgive my metric conversion. :P

The liver goes through 3 phases of detoxification, and the last is the emptying phase, in which bile carries the toxins OUT, if you don't have enough bile, the toxins have to wait for enough to be made and end up backing up in the liver.

The inhibitors of bile production are moldy foods, fruits and sweets (when not combined with fats to slow absorption) and efferent cytokine induced duodenitis.

Just something to think about. Keep your liver flowing, keep your liver happy
    If your gall bladder does not produce enough bile, toxins back up into your liver, then into your spleen and lymph nodes. Keep excretion channels open while on cycle, your body will thank you like mine has.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I originally asked a question stating that I dont believe I've ever eaten a bitter food. Turns out I have after googling it:

bitter melon
    citrus peel
    unsweetened chocolate
    dandelion greens
    escarole
    quinine (tonic water)
    mustard greens
    cabbage
    broccoli
    cauliflower
    turnip
    Chinese cabbage
    radish
    horseradish
    watercress
    soy products
    cheeses (some)
    miso
    kale
    arugula
    brussel sprouts
    artichoke
    grapefruit
    zucchini
    radicchio
    bread
    asparagus
    kohlrabi
    I'll be damned. I eat a lot of bitter food, too. Had no idea.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

mmmm moldy foods....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    I'll be damned. I eat a lot of bitter food, too. Had no idea.
    Yes, unfortunately when it comes to cleansing your liver, insulin spikes are your enemy. So especially while on cycle, I try my best to keep insulin levels stable, because I value my liver. I have noticed no difference in gains after I discontinued my high carb whey protein shake with slower digesting quality foods.

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    mmmm moldy foods....
    What's scary about this, is that a lot of foods can be as much as 25% - 50% moldy before you can actually SEE the mold on the foods.

One example, is brown rice after about 5 weeks has an average of about 30% mold. How old do you think the rice is in those bags or bins at the store?

Dr Hulda Clark: Moldy food & aflotoxins « livingnetwork.co.za/

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    how many liv 52 tabs do u take per day ?
    2 caps daily spread out.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    Yes, unfortunately when it comes to cleansing your liver, insulin spikes are your enemy. So especially while on cycle, I try my best to keep insulin levels stable, because I value my liver. I have noticed no difference in gains after I discontinued my high carb whey protein shake with slower digesting quality foods.

What's scary about this, is that a lot of foods can be as much as 25% - 50% moldy before you can actually SEE the mold on the foods.

One example, is brown rice after about 5 weeks has an average of about 30% mold. How old do you think the rice is in those bags or bins at the store?

Dr Hulda Clark: Moldy food & aflotoxins « livingnetwork.co.za/
    Damn