IronMag Research Chems

Testosterone Enanthate for Low T

Rep Points

Testosterone Enanthate for Low T

I was diagnosed with Low Testosterone (and low IGF-1) and the doctor gave me a prescription for Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/mL with a dose of .25cc every other week. I got my first shot on Saturday and while my mood has improved a lot(I used to get angry very easily), I still have low libido, low energy between 4:30 - 6:30pm, the occasional lack of focus at work and lack of interest in socializing. Is my dose too low? How much can I safely increased? I'm in my early thirties and having low libido sucks big time!

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Your dose is pathetic. Most guys need 125mg weekly minimum. I am prescribed 200mg weekly by my urologist.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

wow!!! 50mg every two weeks?????????? I bet your more into the home shoppin network than sex! lol.j/k

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You need to tell your doctor to get serious. That's equivalent to 25 mg per week. I think the body naturally produces around 70-80 mg per week. At least that's what I've read somewhere. But given the beginner cycle starts at 500 mg per week, your dose is a joke.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Seek medical treatment elsewhere, for real bro. What kind kind of doc is he?

/V

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Seek medical treatment elsewhere, for real bro. What kind kind of doc is he?

/V
    Endo

Should I increase the dose to .50cc weekly?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kiko View Post
    Endo

Should I increase the dose to .50cc weekly?
    What is your age and what kind of numbers did you have when he gave you this dosing protocol?

/V

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was diagnosed with Low Testosterone (and low IGF-1) and the doctor gave me a prescription for Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/mL with a dose of .25cc every other week. I got my first shot on Saturday and while my mood has improved a lot(I used to get angry very easily), I still have low libido, low energy between 4:30 - 6:30pm, the occasional lack of focus at work and lack of interest in socializing. Is my dose too low? How much can I safely increased? I'm in my early thirties and having low libido sucks big time!
    First up, you should be pinning twice or at a minimum once a week and not once every two weeks - although most in mainstream medicine seem to be in the dark about this one.

Second, published research on the subject suggests 125mg/week will replace a man to within normal physiologic levels of testosterone.

Dosing should thus be, for you, 1.25ml every two weeks.

Pinning once a week, this would be .625ml weekly.

Pinning twice a week, you could pin just over 0.3ml each shot.

My husband is in his mid forties and 150mg/week replaces him to just barely above the high end of normal.

You are on .25ml of 200mg/ml test, or 50mg every two weeks. You are thus currently taking 25mg/week, which may be low enough to have no impact at all on your own test production, but if your levels were low to begin with, won't do shit to bring you up to normal.

What WERE your levels - do you know?
    Last edited by Built; 11-10-2010 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Corrected for the OP's drug formulation
    Wondering where to start? Confused? "Homework 1" will get you started.

Think you're ready for the "next step"? Take this test.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...
    (Now you can find out why... in Hebrew!)

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    What is your age and what kind of numbers did you have when he gave you this dosing protocol?

/V

Free T - 10.00 pg/mL

Total T - 3.37 ng/ml

Free T % - 0.30%

IGF-1 - 77 ng/mL

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Your dose is pathetic. Most guys need 125mg weekly minimum. I am prescribed 200mg weekly by my urologist.
    ahaha I think I need 125mgs daily...ahahahaha

Placeebo Abuser

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Built View Post
    First up, you should be pinning twice or at a minimum once a week and not once every two weeks - although most in mainstream medicine seem to be in the dark about this one.

Second, published research on the subject suggests 125mg/week will replace a man to within normal physiologic levels of testosterone.

Dosing should thus be, for you, 1.25ml every two weeks.

Pinning once a week, this would be .625ml weekly.

Pinning twice a week, you could pin just over 0.3ml each shot.

My husband is in his mid forties and 150mg/week replaces him to just barely above the high end of normal.

You are on .25ml of 200mg/ml test, or 50mg every two weeks. You are thus currently taking 25mg/week, which may be low enough to have no impact at all on your own test production, but if your levels were low to begin with, won't do shit to bring you up to normal.

You're math comes out to 250mg/Week, but I'm cool with those numbers to cruise on...

Edited to correct for the OP's drug formulation
    Last edited by Built; 11-10-2010 at 09:21 PM.
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...

Rep Points

Free T - 10.00 pg/mL

Total T - 3.37 ng/ml

Free T % - 0.30%

IGF-1 - 77 ng/mL

Rep Points

I think your doctor is sticking himself with the other .75 cc or he is just a fucking moron and should not be allow to practice medicine pulling shit like that unf*cking real. I would belittle him with questions about that ridiculous dose. I wonder how much you or your insurance is getting charged for those four drops of juice a week which might be worth 4 dollars at best. Thats just upsetting !
    Last edited by bigrene; 11-10-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: forgot something

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigrene View Post
    I think your doctor is sticking himself with the other .75 cc or he is just a fucking moron and should not be allow to practice medicine pulling shit like that unf*cking real. I would belittle him with questions about that ridiculous dose. I wonder how much you or your insurance is getting charged for those four drops of juice a week which might be worth 4 dollars at best. Thats just upsetting !
    According to the doctor sometimes a small dose is enough to stimulate your body into producing more test. The vial cost me around $80 (with the Walgreens discount card). My insurance didn't cover it.

I'll double the dose and pin myself this Saturday to see what happens.

I have an appointment with doctor in six weeks to bring him the new lab results to see what kind of HRT I need.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    You're math comes out to 250mg/Week, but I'm cool with those numbers to cruise on...
    Ah, I see my error. Hubby's cyp is dosed at 100mg per ml. I assumed all pharma test was the same.

I'll go back and correct my post.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

is always hungry

Rep Points

Ya, I work with an HRT doctor and he had me on 1cc of Test Cyp 250ml per cc per week. Of course I have gone way beyond that now but that is where we started. Your dose will not do anything for you, he is probbaly doing it for a placebo effect, if your doctor asks tell him you still feel like crap. You should consult with a doctor who specilizes in HRT. I don't know where you are located but I could put you in touch with him if you are in California.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Free T - 10.00 pg/mL (8.30 - 33.00)

Total T - 3.37 ng/ml (2.9 - 8.7)

Free T % - 0.30%

IGF-1 - 77 ng/mL
    Okay, your total and free Test are both in the bottom of the normal range.

According to the doctor sometimes a small dose is enough to stimulate your body into producing more test.
    Really.

I must have missed that paper. Anybody got a reference to this?
    The vial cost me around $80 (with the Walgreens discount card). My insurance didn't cover it.

I'll double the dose and pin myself this Saturday to see what happens.
    I have a better suggestion. Pin yourself with 1ml (200mg) now, then pin 0.3ml Saturday. Then another 0.3ml next Wednesday and again the next Saturday, and so on. This will at least give you a steady HRT-level dose.

I have an appointment with doctor in six weeks to bring him the new lab results to see what kind of HRT I need.
    If you think your doctor may end up prescribing an actual dose of HRT, continue at .3ml pinned twice a week, then test just before your next shot.

If you don't think your doctor will give you proper treatment, continue the above for a total of three weeks, then drop everything three weeks from today and test six weeks from today.

Your levels should have tanked by then. Go see a better doctor and get prescribed HRT.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Good advice ^^^^^^^^

Rep Points

I have a better suggestion. Pin yourself with 1ml (200mg) now, then pin 0.3ml Saturday. Then another 0.3ml next Wednesday and again the next Saturday, and so on. This will at least give you a steady HRT-level dose.
    Would the weekly dose of .625ml you recommended work? I'm about to go on a week long trip to a foreign country and I want to avoid any hassle with foreign customs for transporting a controlled drug. How long is the minimum I have to wait after the last dose before getting tested again?

is always hungry

Rep Points

You shouldn't have a problem with customs since you have a prescription and it is only one vial. Now if you were transporting 10 vials there might be a problem. But I have never traveled with my stuff. My HRT doctor will give people a creme with they travel to prevent any trouble.

Bioidentical Bodybuilder
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You just pinned the 200mg yesterday, right? Pin .625ml just before you leave, then again when you return. Then pin 0.3ml four days later and resume your twice-weekly shots.

Daredevils are Shredded
    Find out why...

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Db52280 View Post
    You shouldn't have a problem with customs since you have a prescription and it is only one vial. Now if you were transporting 10 vials there might be a problem. But I have never traveled with my stuff. My HRT doctor will give people a creme with they travel to prevent any trouble.
    I'm not taking any chance. I have seen people get hold up for carrying cleaning solution for contact lenses.

You just pinned the 200mg yesterday, right? Pin .625ml just before you leave, then again when you return. Then pin 0.3ml four days later and resume your twice-weekly shots.
    Thanks for all the helpful information!

Performance Enhanced
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Can't you just double up the day before you leave then go back to twice a week when you return? I'm leaving Wednesday for thanksgiving but I shoot Thur and Mondays. So I'm gonna shoot 1 ml Monday and 1ml on Wednesday then do 1ml the following Monday and I'll be back on schedule. But what you could do is just do the whole weeks worth before you leave then return to regular schedule when you get back if it's just one week.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

I'm not taking any chance. I have seen people get hold up for carrying cleaning solution for contact lenses.

Thanks for all the helpful information!
    check you bag. they will leave you a note saying they went through it but other than that you will have no problems.
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/images/b...dpharma728.gif

" A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation