• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Feed back welcomed

Retlaw

Stacey's Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Feed back please .. Age 47 today.. lol. lifting 30 fucking years.. training for real with trainer 3 mths 3 days with trainer hard same routine on own 3 days sun rest.. diet on point.. 230 lbs 6t .... good overall health bf 18% .. 6" pecker 3rd cycle in 3 years.. looking to bulk ..with not alot of h2o

12 week cycle--Sust250 1ml-250mg per week for weeks 1, 2ml-500mg for weeks 2-9, 1ml-250mg for weeks 11-12, Deca300-weeks 2-11-300mg-1ml per week, Nolvadex/tamoxifan 10 mg/dat for weeks 4-12, weeks 15-19 clomid 50mg every day.

Thinking about adding tren a 12 -15 .50ml eod ?? Feedback please on tren .. and cycle feedback...
Starting Thurs.. ready to rock !
Thanks Walt

Last edited:
Btw... lurking a few mnths , love the site.. very entertaing to say the least.:clapping:

Posting with an actual keyboard might be a better choice. It's VERY difficult to understand what you've got written. :D

Do NOT use nolva with deca.

What do you want to accomplish with this cycle?

Why the 250 to 500 to 250? Just run it 500 the whole time. And start the Deca on day 1, but stop it on week 10 (Run test 2 weeks longer than the Deca).

Most will tell you to leave out the Nolva, particularly with Deca. I'd suggest an AI (Adex or Aromasin) and have prami or caber on hand. I'm actually running test/deca now and take a small dose of caber.

There are sooo many things wrong with this program, I don't know where to begin. Did you come up with this by yourself??

/V

There are sooo many things wrong with this program, I don't know where to begin. Did you come up with this by yourself??

/V
Ok.. Im all ears, I done this cycle like 3 years ago, a friend from the gym suggested.. Whats up with the Nolva ?? and Im a friggin plumber , not a secretary.. I want to gain muscle, not bloat.. glad I posted.. Help !

You have this gear in hand already?

You have this gear in hand already?
Yeah, im starting tomorrow, If i need to order and or scratch something , please let me know. Thanks man

Okay... I just wanted to make sure that it couldn't be replaced with a different Test. I'll wait and see what Victor has to say... He's one of the true experts.

Ok.. Im all ears, I done this cycle like 3 years ago, a friend from the gym suggested.. Whats up with the Nolva ?? and Im a friggin plumber , not a secretary.. I want to gain muscle, not bloat.. glad I posted.. Help !

• Sust sucks. Unless it's used right in HIGH doses. Use enan or cyp.
• You don't taper/pyramid your test dose. That's old school thinking.
• Deca and Nolva together is a nono.
• Tren and Nolva together is a nono.
• Tren and Deca together (two 19nors together) is a nono.
• Start Deca the same day you start test. Why wait until week two?
• Dump the Nolva, all you need is clomid. Day 1&2, 200mg, 4 weeks 100/75/50/50
• 18% BF is too high to use AAS....lower your BF% to the lower teens first.
• I don't see an AI anywhere....get some adex or aromasin.
• I don't see any HCG....not needed if you enjoy having nuts the size of raisins.
• Cut the Deca a few weeks before cutting the test.

I'm sure I missed a thing or two and you will find that others will argue some of the points I made above. Use your best judgement and do some more research. Good luck.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^ This...

??? Sust sucks. Unless it's used right in HIGH doses. Use enan or cyp.
??? You don't taper/pyramid your test dose. That's old school thinking.
??? Deca and Nolva together is a nono.
??? Tren and Nolva together is a nono.
??? Tren and Deca together (two 19nors together) is a nono.
??? Start Deca the same day you start test. Why wait until week two?
??? Dump the Nolva, all you need is clomid. Day 1&2, 200mg, 4 weeks 100/75/50/50
??? 18% BF is too high to use AAS....lower your BF% to the lower teens first.
??? I don't see an AI anywhere....get some adex or aromasin.
??? I don't see any HCG....not needed if you enjoy having nuts the size of raisins.
??? Cut the Deca a few weeks before cutting the test.

I'm sure I missed a thing or two and you will find that others will argue some of the points I made above. Use your best judgement and do some more research. Good luck.

/V
Thanks guys..

Sust can be utilized, but not as effectively as a single estered test. It seems some guys consider a more frequent dosing schedule to be effective. Spend a little more time researching and you should be able to come up with a decent cycle with what you have and adding a few things.

Sust can be utilized, but not as effectively as a single estered test. It seems some guys consider a more frequent dosing schedule to be effective. Spend a little more time researching and you should be able to come up with a decent cycle with what you have and adding a few things.
Thanks bro, Im computer stupid, and doing my best to jump on my wife or kids lap top, Im done listening to the fucking retards at my gym..

Victor.. Thanks man just ordered from Genx what you suggested. and did some research and wala .. I think I would have been a unhappy camper without you ! One more question looks like it might be a few weeks before my shit gets here.. can I get started and start the hcg and A1 in say 3 weeks ??
Walt

Feed back please .. Age 47 today.. lol. lifting 30 fucking years.. training for real with trainer 3 mths 3 days with trainer hard same routine on own 3 days sun rest.. diet on point.. 230 lbs 6t .... good overall health bf 18% .. 6" pecker 3rd cycle in 3 years.. looking to bulk ..with not alot of h2o

12 week cycle--Sust250 1ml-250mg per week for weeks 1, 2ml-500mg for weeks 2-9, 1ml-250mg for weeks 11-12, Deca300-weeks 2-11-300mg-1ml per week, Nolvadex/tamoxifan 10 mg/dat for weeks 4-12, weeks 15-19 clomid 50mg every day.

Thinking about adding tren a 12 -15 .50ml eod ?? Feedback please on tren .. and cycle feedback...
Starting Thurs.. ready to rock !
Thanks Walt

My question is why the hell did you throw in your pecker size???

Victor.. Thanks man just ordered from Genx what you suggested. and did some research and wala .. I think I would have been a unhappy camper without you ! One more question looks like it might be a few weeks before my shit gets here.. can I get started and start the hcg and A1 in say 3 weeks ??
Walt

You could..... Victor did say to lower your BF% first

Walt

The first rule of this game is to have EVERYTHING on hand BEFORE starting. I mean everything and extra. What if your supplier is out? What if you can't get what you need mid cycle? What if you get hit with a nasty case of gyno and don't have the tools to fix it while you are on?

IMHO, get ALL your gear (and extra). Keep studying until it all arrives and you have everything that you will need on hand. Don't trust the mail or your distributor.....shit happens. Good luck bro, keep us posted.

/V

Back