IronMag Research Chems


Adding D-Bol

Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Adding D-Bol

  1. #1
    Placeebo Abuser
    Buzzard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Points
    115543676

    Adding D-Bol

    I'm thinking of adding some D-Bol to my 12 week run of Test/Deca cycle. Should I add it in as soon as I get it or the last 4-6 weeks?
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...


  2. #2
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,170
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    I'm thinking of adding some D-Bol to my 12 week run of Test/Deca cycle. Should I add it in as soon as I get it or the last 4-6 weeks?
    D-bol is awesome with test and deca. Definately my favorite mass stack. D-bol should be run 6 weeks minimum.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  3. #3
    Placeebo Abuser
    Buzzard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Points
    115543676

    I'm 2 weeks into my cycle now. I think I'll just run it the last 6 weeks. Thanks
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...


  4. #4
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,170
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    I'm 2 weeks into my cycle now. I think I'll just run it the last 6 weeks. Thanks
    Yeah, I get pronounced gains with this stack and d-bol keeps gains rolling at least 6 weeks. D-bol seems to peter out around 8 weeks for most guys so I would cut it off at 8 weeks max myself.

    6-8 weeks should be a good range with dianabol.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    2370770

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    I'm 2 weeks into my cycle now. I think I'll just run it the last 6 weeks. Thanks
    maybe run it a week or two past the injectables so as there Finnish up in your system the dbol can hold/increase gains till you begin pct.


  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,592
    Rep Points
    391045922

    I'm not a fan of dbol at the tail end of cycles. IMHO, it makes for a more difficult PCT. I know some of my pro buddies that blast large amounts a few days pre-contest. Otherwise, I love starting off with dbol.


    /V

  7. #7
    Placeebo Abuser
    Buzzard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Points
    115543676

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    I'm not a fan of dbol at the tail end of cycles. IMHO, it makes for a more difficult PCT. I know some of my pro buddies that blast large amounts a few days pre-contest. Otherwise, I love starting off with dbol.


    /V
    I'm HRT so PCT is not an issue. Thanks for the input, Bro...
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...


  8. #8
    Placeebo Abuser
    Buzzard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Points
    115543676

    Quote Originally Posted by onthedarkside View Post
    maybe run it a week or two past the injectables so as there Finnish up in your system the dbol can hold/increase gains till you begin pct.


    That sounds like an interesing plan. Maybe start D-Bol in week 8 for 6 weeks. That will give me time to load up on Liver support. Here's what weeks 8-14 will look like

    8-10 Test C 625mg/Deca 300mg/D-Bol 40mg
    11-12 Test C 800mg/D-Bol 40mg
    13-14 Test C 200mg (cruise)/D-Bol 40mg
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...


  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    2370770

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    That sounds like an interesing plan. Maybe start D-Bol in week 8 for 6 weeks. That will give me time to load up on Liver support. Here's what weeks 8-14 will look like

    8-10 Test C 625mg/Deca 300mg/D-Bol 40mg
    11-12 Test C 800mg/D-Bol 40mg
    13-14 Test C 200mg (cruise)/D-Bol 40mg
    looks good.....let us know how it goes.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    rockhardly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    325
    Rep Points
    6833120

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    That sounds like an interesing plan. Maybe start D-Bol in week 8 for 6 weeks. That will give me time to load up on Liver support. Here's what weeks 8-14 will look like

    8-10 Test C 625mg/Deca 300mg/D-Bol 40mg
    11-12 Test C 800mg/D-Bol 40mg
    13-14 Test C 200mg (cruise)/D-Bol 40mg
    Looks like 7 weeks of dbol to me.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    stfuandliftbtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    1,681
    Rep Points
    96885074

    buzzard, the last 4-6 weeks...lmao!

    If you're looking to loose all your gains go for it!

    dbol is a kick starter steroid for long acting esters...in my opinion, mid cycle dbol is not the best way to go...Running it the last weeks would also be the worst possible time to take it

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    2370770

    Quote Originally Posted by stfuandliftbtch View Post
    buzzard, the last 4-6 weeks...lmao!

    If you're looking to loose all your gains go for it!

    dbol is a kick starter steroid for long acting esters...in my opinion, mid cycle dbol is not the best way to go...Running it the last weeks would also be the worst possible time to take it
    the guys going on trt....jus sayin.Care to elaborate a bit?

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    4,103
    Rep Points
    542394545

    I like D-bol as a kicker, too, but I think given the op's situation he will be fine ending his cycle with D-bol instead. The last plan posted looked pretty good to me. Seems a lot better than not running it at all.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    stfuandliftbtch's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    1,681
    Rep Points
    96885074

    Quote Originally Posted by MDR View Post
    I like D-bol as a kicker, too, but I think given the op's situation he will be fine ending his cycle with D-bol instead. The last plan posted looked pretty good to me. Seems a lot better than not running it at all.

    yea just save it for next cycle..it ain't goin anywhere

  15. #15
    Placeebo Abuser
    Buzzard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Points
    115543676

    Quote Originally Posted by rockhardly View Post
    Looks like 7 weeks of dbol to me.
    You're right... It should be 9th week on...
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...


  16. #16
    Placeebo Abuser
    Buzzard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Points
    115543676

    Quote Originally Posted by stfuandliftbtch View Post
    buzzard, the last 4-6 weeks...lmao!

    If you're looking to loose all your gains go for it!

    dbol is a kick starter steroid for long acting esters...in my opinion, mid cycle dbol is not the best way to go...Running it the last weeks would also be the worst possible time to take it
    Thanks for your input, but it seems like quite a few people that have been in the game for a while go with the 'Up the dose or add an oral' plan in cycles around the time gains stall (typically week 7/8 with test).
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...


  17. #17
    Placeebo Abuser
    Buzzard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    1,526
    Rep Points
    115543676

    Quote Originally Posted by onthedarkside View Post
    the guys going on trt....jus sayin.Care to elaborate a bit?
    Correct... I'm full-time TRT cruise.
    All posts are not for entertainment. Use the GEARS I tell you to and how I tell you to use them or I'll E-Beat you to death...


Similar Threads

  1. Adding winny
    By jrock81190 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 03:17 AM
  2. Adding Sust to HRT?
    By fjgtre in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 04:09 PM
  3. adding 5 lbs after each set
    By Super Hulk in forum Training
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 01:06 PM
  4. adding eq
    By hithard51 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 02:08 PM
  5. Adding a Gallery...
    By butterfly in forum Help Desk
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-14-2002, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->