• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Adding D-Bol

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking of adding some D-Bol to my 12 week run of Test/Deca cycle. Should I add it in as soon as I get it or the last 4-6 weeks? :hmmm:

I'm thinking of adding some D-Bol to my 12 week run of Test/Deca cycle. Should I add it in as soon as I get it or the last 4-6 weeks? :hmmm:
D-bol is awesome with test and deca. Definately my favorite mass stack. D-bol should be run 6 weeks minimum.

I'm 2 weeks into my cycle now. I think I'll just run it the last 6 weeks. Thanks

I'm 2 weeks into my cycle now. I think I'll just run it the last 6 weeks. Thanks
Yeah, I get pronounced gains with this stack and d-bol keeps gains rolling at least 6 weeks. D-bol seems to peter out around 8 weeks for most guys so I would cut it off at 8 weeks max myself.

6-8 weeks should be a good range with dianabol.

maybe run it a week or two past the injectables so as there Finnish up in your system the dbol can hold/increase gains till you begin pct.

:thinking:

I'm not a fan of dbol at the tail end of cycles. IMHO, it makes for a more difficult PCT. I know some of my pro buddies that blast large amounts a few days pre-contest. Otherwise, I love starting off with dbol.

/V

I'm not a fan of dbol at the tail end of cycles. IMHO, it makes for a more difficult PCT. I know some of my pro buddies that blast large amounts a few days pre-contest. Otherwise, I love starting off with dbol.

/V

I'm HRT so PCT is not an issue. Thanks for the input, Bro...

maybe run it a week or two past the injectables so as there Finnish up in your system the dbol can hold/increase gains till you begin pct.

:thinking:

That sounds like an interesing plan. Maybe start D-Bol in week 8 for 6 weeks. That will give me time to load up on Liver support. Here's what weeks 8-14 will look like

8-10 Test C 625mg/Deca 300mg/D-Bol 40mg
11-12 Test C 800mg/D-Bol 40mg
13-14 Test C 200mg (cruise)/D-Bol 40mg

That sounds like an interesing plan. Maybe start D-Bol in week 8 for 6 weeks. That will give me time to load up on Liver support. Here's what weeks 8-14 will look like

looks good.....let us know how it goes. :callme:

Looks like 7 weeks of dbol to me.

IML Gear Cream!
buzzard, the last 4-6 weeks...lmao!

If you're looking to loose all your gains go for it!

dbol is a kick starter steroid for long acting esters...in my opinion, mid cycle dbol is not the best way to go...Running it the last weeks would also be the worst possible time to take it
:geewhiz:

dbol is a kick starter steroid for long acting esters...in my opinion, mid cycle dbol is not the best way to go...Running it the last weeks would also be the worst possible time to take it
the guys going on trt....jus sayin.Care to elaborate a bit?

I like D-bol as a kicker, too, but I think given the op's situation he will be fine ending his cycle with D-bol instead. The last plan posted looked pretty good to me. Seems a lot better than not running it at all.

Thanks for your input, but it seems like quite a few people that have been in the game for a while go with the 'Up the dose or add an oral' plan in cycles around the time gains stall (typically week 7/8 with test).

Back