• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

injecting everyday/mixing different oils in 1 syringe

meatbeater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
first, if someone injects everday, something like winny, can that just rotate butt cheeks everyday? (is 1" enough for glute shot?)

also i know its okay to, but is it easy to mix 2 or more steroids in one syringe so you inject just once?

1) I personally don't think 2 spots is enough for ED injections. I do 2XW and I rotate 4 locations.

2) 1" in most cases isn't long enough for glutes. Seems like the typical rule of thumb is 1.5" for glutes, 1" for delts/quads/etc. How lean you are matters.

3) Oils... Yes. Oils & water based? I've never done it, but I've heard mix reviews.

You can mix water based aas with oil based aas in the same syringe. However winny and suspension don't pass through smaller guage pins very easy so be sure to use a needle that will allow the water based aas to pass through. Usually a 22g will work.

It's crazy the size difference in 22g & 23g.

1.5" 23g

whats the maximum you can inject into 1 muscle??

whats the maximum you can inject into 1 muscle??

Every muscle is different, I've read >3mL in the glute, <1.5mL in the delt.

Ive never used anything less than 25 gauge i think 22g 1.5" is the best. I found that anything more than 2ml was pretty uncomfortable in the glutes and probably 1.5 anywhere else is about right.

You can mix water based aas with oil based aas in the same syringe. However winny and suspension don't pass through smaller guage pins very easy so be sure to use a needle that will allow the water based aas to pass through. Usually a 22g will work.

+1

Every time I mention that one CAN use water and oil together, bros start calling me silly and stupid on some occasions. I've tried it myself, so I know it works. However, I don't mix them either way. And like Heavy said, I wouldn't go smaller than a 22g to work if you are pushing winny.

/V

Back