• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

question for a good post product

silverreaper9

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi I am new to this forum Ian starting on sun taking chlorodrol 50 and m-sten 10 It comes with aromadrol 15 is that a good enough post supplement or should I be taking more or somethin else please help thought of adding (test tabs) also

First off all the above compounds are way overpriced. I just did some quick research for you to find out all this. Well Im not real familiar with M-sten but I know a lot about the halodrol clones. Chlorodrol 50 is a halodrol clone and a Tbol precurser. You can get real T-bol for alot less. I dont know anything about Chlorodrol results or the companies reputation but for a 30 day supply everywhere I looked it was very pricey. Dont know shit about M-sten except looking at the chemical name it is not methylated so you will have to more than likely take dosages that are higher than it suggests. It is quite pricey as well.

Now the aromadrol. It is basically just 6 bromo. You can buy that shit in bulk for really cheap. The other ingredient in it im not sure of but Im sure I would know it if I really wanted to spend any more of my time researching for you. Not sufficient for PCT. I would do nothing less than clomid. That should be fine. Maybe some 6 bromo and something for cortisol if you wanted to play it safe.

I would not take it just for 4 weeks of this stuff. It can take 3 weeks to kick in. I would run 6 weeks and no more. That and the dosing for hdrol is usually 75mg for the sweet spot on most. You can get two bottles to take 75mg for six weeks less than you can get 1 bottle of the Chloro 50mg for 4 weeks. Save your money and get another clone or look into some Epi/havoc clones. Definitely get a SERM for pct. You still got some research to do before you take anything like this good luck!

Personally I would get some real Turanabol and Test E and clomid for less than what your paying for the 3 above.

thanks for your input. i already bought them so im just going to run with them since i cant return i guess

thanks for your input. i already bought them so im just going to run with them since i cant return i guess

you need more for PCT. Are you just running 4 weeks? Youll wish you got more when that shit doesnt kick in till around week 3!

yea im deff taking ur advice and going six.. now for the pct what are someones i should be taking and should i even bother taking what i got ?? and since you werent to found of these products whats out there that are good i saw on this site beastdrol ??for lean mass and stregth bc im 6'4 250 not in the best shape trying to get back in shape again looking for some help any input is highly appreciated thank you

You need to run that cycle for 6 weeks and at least 75mg ED for the 6 weeks.
You wont see but a couple lbs gained from your cycle layout.

And for PCT I always recommend and SERM and AI!!!

Clomid:50/50/50/50
Forma Stanzol: 60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60

And a possible fadogia/testofen product like hcgenerate if you have extra money..

SERMs are cheap and effective, do not sell your PCT short, it is most important of everything.

I have been using sustain alpha and torem for my past pct's. I like to be better safe than sorry.

Back