• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

theCaptn' gets his Big on

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Starting stats:

6'2" 210lb ~10-12%BF (who knows)

Gearz:

wk 1-6 600mg TC
wk 7-8 800mg TC
wk 9-10 1 gram TC
wk 11-12 1,200mg TC
wk 13-14 1,400mg TC/60mg d-bol daily
wk 15-16 1,600mg TC/60mg d-bol daily
wk 17 cruise dose of T/60mg d-bol daily
wk 18 cruise dose of T
wk 1-12 tren E 300mg

Ancillaries:

Adex 0.25mg ED bump as required
Caber 0.5mg ED ditto
VitB12 1ml EW
Cialas for BP issues
LHJO as required

Diet:

Modified Paleo (sweet potato only starch)

Coffee:

:coffee:

I think I love you.

This should be fun to watch.

Good luck brother!

@ The Cap'n

You should go ahead and up the LHJO.

@ The Cap'n

Just make sure you've got enough LHJO lube for 18 weeks. I'll see if I can send out some anabolic condom betas for ya.

@ The Cap'n

If I have to start hammering the cialias for BP, that may be in order.

Just make sure you've got enough LHJO lube for 18 weeks. I'll see if I can send out some anabolic condom betas for ya.

Done deal. I'll swap you for junk pics ;)

If I have to start hammering the cialias for BP, that may be in order.

Done deal. I'll swap you for junk pics ;)

Seriously though... I'm looking forward to following this thread and seeing the results. :daydream:

Good luck.

Good job with the ED pills for BP issues, most don't understand how it works.

Interesting..

just a question but why have the d-bol at the end and tren at the start and not the other way round..just want to know the reasoning definitely not criticising.

awesome cycle captn luv the dosing plan!

is this one of heavy's cycle plans?

just curious. why such the high numbers??? Is your pictures somewhat current?

IML Gear Cream!
just a question but why have the d-bol at the end and tren at the start and not the other way round..just want to know the reasoning definitely not criticising.

awesome cycle captn luv the dosing plan!

is this one of heavy's cycle plans?
=)

I think he has already begun the Tren so we had to use a strong oral to "push" gains once he dropped it. I am curious how he will respond to the Tren as this is a first run with this compound. There may need to be an adjustment if sides present that are intolerable.

This is an advanced cycle (for him) but as you may know that is a relative term. Short runs over 1.5 grams of Test are actually pretty easy to manage unless one is prone to sides. Testosterone is an effective steroid that is typically well tolerated in higher doses. There are many thread parrots that think these doses are too high (not saying you are one of these perople) Usually they are not experienced or they have not found the benefits of these higher doses. At around 1.2-1.5 grams magic begins to happen in a cycle. However most never experience it because their diet is off. Nutrition, training and recovery are critical when entering this range otherwise you are just wasting gear. Your nutritional needs increase the further you go in a cycle and the higher the doses. Macro ratio's at week 6 of this cycle are not sufficient for week 12 for example. If gains stall in a setup like this then nutrition is off. Training is also very important. You need to train hard and smart. Strength will rise dramatically (if nutrition is correct) Injury then becomes a concern. I recommend volume training with a rep range off at least 6-8 reps. Handling heavier weights is a recipe for disaster as connective tissue, tendons, etc grow slower than muscle. Recover is also important. You need proper rest, which means no partying.

Want to know the "secret" for mass? Here it is, genetics, proper nutrition, proper training, recovery and lastly, drugs. Stay consistent with these and you will grow. Keep in mind cycles are a period of intense focus of your goals. You can slouch a bit on your diet and training once the cycle is over. During the cycle your goals should be constantly in your mind. If you can't do this then forget high doses. They are not for you.

This post is not directed at any single person.

Solid advice about not using a crutch. I'm curious to see the results, too. Good luck Capt. My regards to Tenille.

=)

I think he has already begun the Tren so we had to use a strong oral to "push" gains once he dropped it. I am curious how he will respond to the Tren as this is a first run with this compound. There may need to be an adjustment if sides present that are intolerable.

This is an advanced cycle (for him) but as you may know that is a relative term. Short runs over 1.5 grams of Test are actually pretty easy to manage unless one is prone to sides. Testosterone is an effective steroid that is typically well tolerated in higher doses. There are many thread parrots that think these doses are too high (not saying you are one of these perople) Usually they are not experienced or they have not found the benefits of these higher doses. At around 1.2-1.5 grams magic begins to happen in a cycle. However most never experience it because their diet is off. Nutrition, training and recovery are critical when entering this range otherwise you are just wasting gear. Your nutritional needs increase the further you go in a cycle and the higher the doses. Macro ratio's at week 6 of this cycle are not sufficient for week 12 for example. If gains stall in a setup like this then nutrition is off. Training is also very important. You need to train hard and smart. Strength will rise dramatically (if nutrition is correct) Injury then becomes a concern. I recommend volume training with a rep range off at least 6-8 reps. Handling heavier weights is a recipe for disaster as connective tissue, tendons, etc grow slower than muscle. Recover is also important. You need proper rest, which means no partying.

Want to know the "secret" for mass? Here it is, genetics, proper nutrition, proper training, recovery and lastly, drugs. Stay consistent with these and you will grow. Keep in mind cycles are a period of intense focus of your goals. You can slouch a bit on your diet and training once the cycle is over. During the cycle your goals should be constantly in your mind. If you can't do this then forget high doses. They are not for you.

This post is not directed at any single person.

i thought tc ment test cyp. up it to 3 grams wk.

Starting stats:

6'2" 210lb ~10-12%BF (who knows)

Gearz:

wk 1-6 600mg TC
wk 7-8 800mg TC
wk 9-10 1 gram TC
wk 11-12 1,200mg TC
wk 13-14 1,400mg TC/60mg d-bol daily
wk 15-16 1,600mg TC/60mg d-bol daily
wk 17 cruise dose of T/60mg d-bol daily
wk 18 cruise dose of T
wk 1-12 tren E 300mg

Ancillaries:

Adex 0.25mg ED bump as required
Caber 0.5mg ED ditto
VitB12 1ml EW
Cialas for BP issues
LHJO as required

Diet:

Modified Paleo (sweet potato only starch)

Coffee:

holy crap!! you must be growing pro. i like to see this!!

OK.

Ok, two weeks in Im weighing in at 215lb (+5), Appetite is through the roof, but Im keeping it clean. Plenty of fruit, but the glycemic load is relatively low.

Daily diet is looking like this:

1 x mango, 1x banana, plateful mixed melon
500ml low-fat milk w. 40g WPI
¼ cup of mixed raw nuts/seeds
5g fishoil
5g spirulina

Tuna w. Mixed salad, homemade dressing (lemon juice, garlic, EVOO, Linseed oil)
2x apples
Handful of raw nuts/seeds

Fruit and vege snack (apples, carrots, celery

2x chicken breast
Steamed veges or spinich salad
Sweet potato or corncobs (if training)
2x fruit
or 1/2 advacado
5g fishoil
5g spirulina

5 egg whites, 1 raw egg
300ml low-fat milk
2x bananas
Tsp ground linseeds

30g WPI
1x apple

1800 train

½ cup raisins

Steamed fish and veges
Or 2x chk breast
Sweet potato or corncobs
2x fruit
5g fishoil
5g spirulina

edit: drink about 2L of green or white tea during the day.

This is about 4,000k .. going fwd, the issue with this diet will be getting in enough cals from recommended paleo foods. . . going to have to do more research before hitting the higher test doses.

Last edited:
Back