• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

price-cut

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey check out uncle z new site he is cutting prices on top quality gear.You can't go wrong any questions feel free to ask me or shoot z a email.

does z accept moneygram..it says that he does on his site and i have sent funds for an order placed on 11/9 and now it's 11/18 and the money has not been picked up. I have made many successful orders with z using wu with no problems. now i use moneygram and it's still sitting. any info is appreciated.thanks

I think so shoot him a pm^^^^^ I always just use w.u.

game...i cannot send pms yet...not enough posts yet...i hate to just post bs stuff just to get to be able to send pms but i guess i will have to....again..i have done business with z for a long time and he has been very consistant...im shrinking right now lol...i have emails out to him and created a ticket on the site with the same questions so i hope he contacts me. thanks for your advice.

Back