• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pin disposal

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's the best way to dispose of pins? I just put the caps on and wrap it in an old grocery bag and toss it in the trash. Probably not the best method but do you guys have any other suggestions?

sharps container, you can buy them online from tons of places

Sharps Container

not a good idea to put needles in regular trash, people at the local recycling center, etc. can get stuck even with heavy gloves.

throw the syringes in the trash. put the pins in an old laundry detergent container. When its full. toss it.

Playgrounds and sandboxes. or just toss out the window while youre driving.

What's the best way to dispose of pins? I just put the caps on and wrap it in an old grocery bag and toss it in the trash. Probably not the best method but do you guys have any other suggestions?

I throw mine in my neighbors trash can, cant be to careful these days.

All great suggestions, but a sharps container or homemade sharps container, i.e. anything plastic and sealable, will do the trick. I actually had a buddy that would dump them on the highway, he was a tad paranoid.

All great suggestions, but a sharps container or homemade sharps container, i.e. anything plastic and sealable, will do the trick. I actually had a buddy that would dump them on the highway, he was a tad paranoid.

why litter them on the highway when you could just toss them in any garbage can in front of a store or hell a dumpster somewhere?

I think the last time this came up, SD suggested the exact thing I've always done. Take an empty Protein container and fill it with your syringes, then superglue the lid to the container when it gets full and toss it.

Thats a really good idea witht the protein container. I break the needles, blunt the end, and bend them. This way no one can reuse them and noone gets poked. Then I throw them in the garbage. I think I may go with the protein container idea.

IML Gear Cream!
Break pin,coffee container,then sealed with super glue...

I think the last time this came up, SD suggested the exact thing I've always done. Take an empty Protein container and fill it with your syringes, then superglue the lid to the container when it gets full and toss it.

Yeah.
Best suggestion if you aren't willing to pay £3 for a sharps container.

Yeah.
Best suggestion if you aren't willing to pay £3 for a sharps container.

Admittedly, I am a self-confessed cheap bastard. Sharps containers are pretty cheap.

Sand box^ was a great idea!

But and easier way to dispose would be to swallow the pinz, and get the extra gear left in the needle into your system. Make sure the pin is facing up so it won't stab you while swallowing it. Let me know how it goes!

Regards,
sTfUaNdLiFtBtCh

that would have to be the easiest & cheapest method for most, great idea.

Mine are in two sharps containers, pretty much every pin I've had since I've started. Just the pins, not the plungers, syringes can be disposed of without much guilt. However, not in my own trash, I usually get rid of them at a store or whatever inside of a couple bags.

I remember someone putting them in like an oatmeal container or something and using spray foam to seal it. Some spots will take them no questions asked, i.e. free clinics. I've also seen sharps containers in hotel bathrooms, although I never made use of them.

Back