• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Westboro church feels the love

fuking losers...why do so many Christians in America suck?

good, i hope their tires get slashed more often. i'm proud of the people who refused to help them.

IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about this.

I think most of us can agree these scumbags represent the minority of christians.

And we might agree also that terrorists represent a minority of muslims.

But since most people seem to assume all muslims are terrorists these days, can we also assume all christians are scumbags?

mmmm, drama.:lick:

I think most of us can agree these scumbags represent the minority of christians.

that shit pisses me off so bad, as you don't see them in other countries acting like this and pushing their views on others. the id based society here in the US finds it acceptable for adults to act like children and to basically do and say whatever they want where ever they want regardless of who they hurt (great role models hugh). these people need to STFU and worry about their own fucked up families.

Last edited:
maybe this will be the start of more actions against these assholes. this story says people are fed up.

that shit pisses me off so bad, as you don't see them in other countries acting like this and pushing their views on others. the id based society here in the US finds it acceptable for adults to act like children and to basically do and say whatever they want where ever they want regardless of who they hurt (great role models hugh). these people need to STFU and worry about their own fucked up families.

I think our political atmosphere might play a role, but its hard to say really. Maybe small groups of people like this pop up everywhere.. but we just dont hear about it outside the US because we dont give a shit what happens outside the US :p

I hate people that try to force their beliefs on others, but these guys are pretty much comical.. in that they claim to follow Jesus' teachings, but spend all their time spreading hate.

Ive never read the bible, but Im pretty sure Jesus didnt do that. But then, I also think he was a raptor, so what do I know :D
attachment.php

They're not pushing anything on others. The Westboro "Baptist Church" is basically one family that travels around the country and harasses various families at funerals. They stoop as low as they can go to cause people pain and draw attention to themselves. They even were considering going to the town where the the pedophile broke into the ahmish school and murdered 5 little girls and harassing their families at the funerals. They did the same shit here in AL a few months ago at a soldier's funeral. After the Virginia Tech massacre, the guy made a video thanking god for the 33 victims and said "we'd have been more grateful for 33,000, but we appreciate the 33."

The difference b/w them and the muslim world is that it's not some kind of global movement with a few hundred million sympathizers worldwide. Just sayin'

I don't know how long these SOB's are gonna last. My father recently passed away, and he put in 33 months fighting for his country during WWII. If some bunch of idiots would have protested his memorial service, I'm really not sure what my reaction would have been. All my sympathy is with the victims these morons single out, and I'm frankly surprised that there hasn't been more of a violent reaction to this nonsense. I think it is only a matter of time.

Werd. I'd love to hear about someone showing up and putting a bullet in the back of their heads. I know we're not supposed to say that. But, somehow I don't think they'd be considered martyrs like, say that "Doctor" Tiller who murdered babies in the wound p to the 9th month.

Werd. I'd love to hear about someone showing up and putting a bullet in the back of their heads. I know we're not supposed to say that. But, somehow I don't think they'd be considered martyrs like, say that "Doctor" Tiller who murdered babies in the wound p to the 9th month.

Or a lot of bullets put into a lot of bodies. I'm always surprised when people are shocked when someone kills a bunch of people. I'm shocked it doesn't happen more often. Frankly, some of these assholes should be a little more afraid. Maybe they'd think twice before pulling some of this shit. A lot of people out there are getting very sick of this kinda shit in this country.

Or a lot of bullets put into a lot of bodies. I'm always surprised when people are shocked when someone kills a bunch of people. I'm shocked it doesn't happen more often. Frankly, some of these assholes should be a little more afraid. Maybe they'd think twice before pulling some of this shit. A lot of people out there are getting very sick of this kinda shit in this country.

I'm with you on this one. Surprised that more people don't go blasting a bunch of others into smithereens.

IML Gear Cream!

Well damn it make it happen. It's the USA ffs, cunts get popped every day for less!

On second thought. They are just trying to save people's souls. They go about it in a wierd way, but their heart is in the right place.

:rolleyes:

On second thought. They are just trying to save people's souls. They go about it in a wierd way, but their heart is in the right place.

Hitler was trying to save the world from the jews.

I agree. Heart is in the right place.

Head on the other hand, should be curb stomped in an alley somewhere. :)

I was thinking about this.

And we might agree also that terrorists represent a minority of muslims.

But since most people seem to assume all muslims are terrorists these days, can we also assume all christians are scumbags?

mmmm, drama.:lick:

This is true. I had many Arab friends in college. I liked them as people and never once did fundamentalist terrorist pop in my mind other than to rip on them for fun. Quite frankly, my experiences with people of other religions have been mostly positive. My experiences with Christians has been not so positive.

I think that is because Christianity is dominant here which gives idiots and shitheads the confidence they need to get all in other people's shit about their beliefs. Now If I went to an Arab nation, I sure as fuck wouldn't be trying to push atheism down their throats.

Seems these people are everywhere.

Reminds me of the small group who burned poppies on Remembrance day

muslimprotesters_burningpoppy.jpg

Question is. Why do others allow the police protect them.

:coffee:

Back