• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Some questions about PCT, recovery time, keeping gains and long term use

Code_Slinger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been reading about cycles and trying to learn the ins and outs over the last couple of weeks and still have some questions. Hopefully some of you vets will enlighten me.

I haven't seen a lot of documentation regarding minimizing muscle loss after the end of a cycle. I have found it mentioned, I've also read that it's largely due to the fact that your body is no longer properly producing it's own testosterone and needs time to readjust. Aside from taking HCG during and after the cycle and taking Clomid afterwards what can be done to minimize gain loss? What else can be done to minimize recovery time? Do things like Stinging Nettle (increases free test) and DHEA (increases test production) help or do they further complicate it?

I've noticed documentation on this board and others differs for proper PCT. I read the "First Cycle and PCT" sticky but other sources say other things. All seem to be in agreement on HCG and an AI and some even differ on Clomid (yet others swear by it) aside from that it's often different. Is there an authoritative documentation on proper PCT?

Lastly, if proper precautions are observed (PCT, HCG and moderation in use) at what point in time do you begin to see permanent negative side effects from cycling? Aside from harming your testes and inhibiting natural testosterone creation what permanent side effects are common? What are the best ways to avoid them?

i take creatine, clomid, lots of protein and still keep the meals going the same on cycle and off and go to the gym 3 x a week off cycle i go 5 x on cycle, I only droped 6 lbs last time i came off not too bad considering i gained 25lbs

Back