• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Traveling with AIs

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'll be flying this Thanksgiving holiday and all over the news is info about heightened security, pat downs, x rays, etc. I'm currently in Week 4 of my test only cycle and I've been using 1 mg of adex daily. I'll only need to bring 3-4 tabs with me and they're small but I'm just getting nervous about getting caught with them and ending up in jail over a few pills. So my question is, should I go ahead and risk it and bring them with me and put them in a vitamin or aspirin bottle or should I just not use AI's for the three to four days I'm gone. My nipples have been really sensitive so I've been using a higher dosage of adex than typical. Thanks!

with you? thats stupid. put into your checked bags and dont worry about it.

no worries just mix them with other vitamins and put them into check bags... they won't be checking each pill. I used to travel with bag full of supplements... no problems.

I'll only have one bag and I'll be carrying on. I'm traveling with my mom and girlfriend so I can't really control this. We always carry our bags on and they'll think I'm crazy for checking in a regular sized gym bag. Any other suggestions?

I did a bunch of research before I flew earlier this summer. You DO NOT have to have your medications labeled per TSA. I looked it up on thier website. Just mix it in with some tylenol or something and you're g2g. I took way more than a few pills with me and I was fine.

I admit nothing, but someone I know has taken Anavar on a plane and went through secondary inspection, they didn't ask twice about the pills which were in a vitamin bottle. Of course, you would want to make sure if you do put them in a bottle, to be safe, make sure all pills in that bottle look the same. Otherwise that could spark suspicion.

Hi, you have received -313918 reputation points from Mr. Fantastico.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
negged for lying

Regards,
Mr. Fantastico

Grow up.... you know, HCG will bring your balls back up to regular size, don't take out your frustrations on me.

Last edited:
no worries just mix them with other vitamins and put them into check bags... they won't be checking each pill. I used to travel with bag full of supplements... no problems.

Same here

I'll only have one bag and I'll be carrying on. I'm traveling with my mom and girlfriend so I can't really control this. We always carry our bags on and they'll think I'm crazy for checking in a regular sized gym bag. Any other suggestions?

I've also had pill bottles in carry on with no problems.

I did a bunch of research before I flew earlier this summer. You DO NOT have to have your medications labeled per TSA. I looked it up on thier website. Just mix it in with some tylenol or something and you're g2g. I took way more than a few pills with me and I was fine.

This is the truth. I also called and spoke to TSA about traveling with medication that wasn't in a bottle prescribed to me. I buy my meds from canada. They said they don't care, and I have yet to ever have any of my pill bottles examined in my checked baggage.

Thx for the info guys. Def makes me feel better traveling with them. Last thing I want is to get arrested over an AI when I'm traveling with and going to see family.

IML Gear Cream!
you can always do the baloon trick:roflmao:

Keester it lol.

Nah I flipped out too when I had to go through it. But no problems. Not even a second look. I put everything together, vitamin, fish oil, b6, ala, etc... looked more legit that way

Sorry to be so negative but the problem is in the state of Florida any pill that is not in a bottle period or unlabled is illegal. At work I have seen guests go to jail for 2 loose ambien in her purse because she didnt want to take the bottle for the weekend.TSA might not care, but the sheriff standing there might. All of my adex that I have ever used was pretty small. I would just tape it into your belly button.

Man if you get pulled over and have a bottle full of vitamins and some AI thrown in there they aren't going to know. It's illegal here also but how many people do you know that put vitamins in their pockets and crap.

DO NOT tape them to your belly button or try to hide them on you. If you happen to get searched or something goes wrong and they fall out then you're screwed FOR SURE.

Sorry to be so negative but the problem is in the state of Florida any pill that is not in a bottle period or unlabled is illegal. At work I have seen guests go to jail for 2 loose ambien in her purse because she didnt want to take the bottle for the weekend.TSA might not care, but the sheriff standing there might. All of my adex that I have ever used was pretty small. I would just tape it into your belly button.

I don't know if that's a good idea with the xray machine. They can see your genitals. I'm pretty sure a couple of pills will show up. How bad will it be to not take my ai for a few days? I'm probably just going to dump all my vitamins and ai in the same bottle.

I'm probably just going to dump all my vitamins and ai in the same bottle.

Probably your best bet bro. Be safe and use common sense.
I had a "friend" who had his Anavar checked out in secondary inspection and they didn't think twice about it.

I say you stick in your ass!!! Just kidding. I would just take one pill and take 0.5mg EOD to get you by.

I traveled out of country back in 2007 and put different orals in a pill organizer container. Typical stuff such as Advil, Milk Thistle, AAS, Dramamine in my carry on luggage. They opened bag just to look around. They didn't blink twice when they pulled out the pill container. If asked, I would've said it's a mix of prescription meds, suppliments and vitamins and this would not have even been lying. I was on my way with no issues.

I'll be flying this Thanksgiving holiday and all over the news is info about heightened security, pat downs, x rays, etc. I'm currently in Week 4 of my test only cycle and I've been using 1 mg of adex daily. I'll only need to bring 3-4 tabs with me and they're small but I'm just getting nervous about getting caught with them and ending up in jail over a few pills. So my question is, should I go ahead and risk it and bring them with me and put them in a vitamin or aspirin bottle or should I just not use AI's for the three to four days I'm gone. My nipples have been really sensitive so I've been using a higher dosage of adex than typical. Thanks!

Just leave everything home and don't risk problems.
And please don't say you are going to Thailand.

Just leave everything home and don't risk problems.
And please don't say you are going to Thailand.

Ha ha, nope not Thailand although that would be pretty cool. I hear you can just walk into the pharmacies there and pick out whatever you want. I actually never even flew on Thanksgiving. My mom got really sick so I ended up taking her to the emergency room instead so in a weird way I guess it kinda worked out. I wasn't looking forward to some guy grabbing my shrunken balls anyways.

IML Gear Cream!
why don't you few pills in an envelop and mail it to where your going

why don't you few pills in an envelop and mail it to where your going

And bring someone else into it? :clapping:

How bout no.

Back