The Over hyped Miami Heat?

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Points
    923083424

    The Over hyped Miami Heat?






    Yes, still early in the season, But damn this team was so overhyped. They are out of sync, Chris bosh plays soft and has no inside game. Wade is ball Hog and lebron seems to not feel comfortable playing under coach Spolestra. In addition we lose Haslem and Mike miller on injuries. So far the big 3 have dissapointed us Miami heat fans
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

  2. #2
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,218
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HialeahChico305 View Post
    Yes, still early in the season, But damn this team was so overhyped. They are out of sync, Chris bosh plays soft and has no inside game. Wade is ball Hog and lebron seems to not feel comfortable playing under coach Spolestra. In addition we lose Haslem and Mike miller on injuries. So far the big 3 have dissapointed us Miami heat fans
    Yeah, they got off to a better start last year without the big LJ. Hopefully they can turn it around for their fans.

    On the brightside, though. They've got some hot dancers, they're right up there with the Laker girls!



    hpg1011_dangal5_bos_stephanieodaymis1.jpg



  3. #3
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    347689547

    screw miami. i'm wanting an early exit from the playoffs for those guys for sure. let em suffer for a few years as the greatest amount of talent unable to capitalize.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  4. #4
    YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER
    IronAddict's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    10,218
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    screw miami. i'm wanting an early exit from the playoffs for those guys for sure. let em suffer for a few years as the greatest amount of talent unable to capitalize.
    Just another shining example of not being able to purchase a championship.



  5. #5
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Points
    923083424

    Seems like every team plays there hardest against miami, and no love from the refs neither haha. They need some inside scoring desperately, seriously looking thin in the middle. More like the big 2, Bosh is soft inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

  6. #6
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Points
    923083424

    Orlando gave us a good spanking at the end of the game tonight. PG nelson could not be stopped, Spolestra should had left Eddie house on the bench and had arroyo defending nelson. I got my doubts on this coach, Riley is time to take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    bio-chem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Points
    347689547

    yeah, it's totally the coaches fault that miami sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

  8. #8
    Elite Matador member
    HialeahChico305's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    4,708
    Rep Points
    923083424

    Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    yeah, it's totally the coaches fault that miami sucks.
    Oh no, believe me players are to blame also. You she Bosh is no good inside, the Heat right now need a inside presence who can rebound and most importantly score inside to open up the lane for Wade and Lebron. The whole team seems out of sync.

    I never liked spolestra, everytime Wade or Lebron take a bad shot is like nothing happend. Spolestra seems to be in neutral. Same face expression, no screaming , no nothing. Have you seen ex-heat head coach Van Gundy coach the magic? Thats a real coach. He gets at his players when they make a mistake, don't matter if they are allstars or not. We need Pat riley to guide this team to the promised land ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    10






    Not looking Over-Hyped these days. I see them ripping through the NBA on my version of NBA.com.....

    Nice try though

Similar Threads

  1. Miami Heat vs Chicago Bulls
    By TJTJ in forum Sports
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 09:32 AM
  2. Miami Heat defeat Boston Celtics!
    By TJTJ in forum Sports
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:30 PM
  3. Growth Hormone, Drug Of Choice Or Over-Hyped?
    By Prince in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 08:11 PM
  4. Miami Social
    By ROID in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-15-2009, 09:44 AM
  5. The MIAMI HEAT
    By david in forum Sports
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->