The Over hyped Miami Heat?

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

The Over hyped Miami Heat?

Yes, still early in the season, But damn this team was so overhyped. They are out of sync, Chris bosh plays soft and has no inside game. Wade is ball Hog and lebron seems to not feel comfortable playing under coach Spolestra. In addition we lose Haslem and Mike miller on injuries. So far the big 3 have dissapointed us Miami heat fans
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HialeahChico305 View Post
    Yes, still early in the season, But damn this team was so overhyped. They are out of sync, Chris bosh plays soft and has no inside game. Wade is ball Hog and lebron seems to not feel comfortable playing under coach Spolestra. In addition we lose Haslem and Mike miller on injuries. So far the big 3 have dissapointed us Miami heat fans
    Yeah, they got off to a better start last year without the big LJ. Hopefully they can turn it around for their fans.

On the brightside, though. They've got some hot dancers, they're right up there with the Laker girls!

hpg1011_dangal5_bos_stephanieodaymis1.jpg

Rep Points

screw miami. i'm wanting an early exit from the playoffs for those guys for sure. let em suffer for a few years as the greatest amount of talent unable to capitalize.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    screw miami. i'm wanting an early exit from the playoffs for those guys for sure. let em suffer for a few years as the greatest amount of talent unable to capitalize.
    Just another shining example of not being able to purchase a championship.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Seems like every team plays there hardest against miami, and no love from the refs neither haha. They need some inside scoring desperately, seriously looking thin in the middle. More like the big 2, Bosh is soft inside.
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Orlando gave us a good spanking at the end of the game tonight. PG nelson could not be stopped, Spolestra should had left Eddie house on the bench and had arroyo defending nelson. I got my doubts on this coach, Riley is time to take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points

yeah, it's totally the coaches fault that miami sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    yeah, it's totally the coaches fault that miami sucks.
    Oh no, believe me players are to blame also. You she Bosh is no good inside, the Heat right now need a inside presence who can rebound and most importantly score inside to open up the lane for Wade and Lebron. The whole team seems out of sync.

I never liked spolestra, everytime Wade or Lebron take a bad shot is like nothing happend. Spolestra seems to be in neutral. Same face expression, no screaming , no nothing. Have you seen ex-heat head coach Van Gundy coach the magic? Thats a real coach. He gets at his players when they make a mistake, don't matter if they are allstars or not. We need Pat riley to guide this team to the promised land ASAP.

Rep Points

Not looking Over-Hyped these days. I see them ripping through the NBA on my version of NBA.com.....

Nice try though