• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Over hyped Miami Heat?

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes, still early in the season, But damn this team was so overhyped. They are out of sync, Chris bosh plays soft and has no inside game. Wade is ball Hog and lebron seems to not feel comfortable playing under coach Spolestra. In addition we lose Haslem and Mike miller on injuries. So far the big 3 have dissapointed us Miami heat fans :nerd:

Yes, still early in the season, But damn this team was so overhyped. They are out of sync, Chris bosh plays soft and has no inside game. Wade is ball Hog and lebron seems to not feel comfortable playing under coach Spolestra. In addition we lose Haslem and Mike miller on injuries. So far the big 3 have dissapointed us Miami heat fans :nerd:

Yeah, they got off to a better start last year without the big LJ. Hopefully they can turn it around for their fans.

On the brightside, though. They've got some hot dancers, they're right up there with the Laker girls!

attachment.php

View attachment 28570

screw miami. i'm wanting an early exit from the playoffs for those guys for sure. let em suffer for a few years as the greatest amount of talent unable to capitalize.

screw miami. i'm wanting an early exit from the playoffs for those guys for sure. let em suffer for a few years as the greatest amount of talent unable to capitalize.

Just another shining example of not being able to purchase a championship.

Seems like every team plays there hardest against miami, and no love from the refs neither haha. They need some inside scoring desperately, seriously looking thin in the middle. More like the big 2, Bosh is soft inside.

Orlando gave us a good spanking at the end of the game tonight. PG nelson could not be stopped, Spolestra should had left Eddie house on the bench and had arroyo defending nelson. I got my doubts on this coach, Riley is time to take over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it's totally the coaches fault that miami sucks. :rolleyes:

yeah, it's totally the coaches fault that miami sucks. :rolleyes:

Oh no, believe me players are to blame also. You she Bosh is no good inside, the Heat right now need a inside presence who can rebound and most importantly score inside to open up the lane for Wade and Lebron. The whole team seems out of sync.

I never liked spolestra, everytime Wade or Lebron take a bad shot is like nothing happend. Spolestra seems to be in neutral. Same face expression, no screaming , no nothing. Have you seen ex-heat head coach Van Gundy coach the magic? Thats a real coach. He gets at his players when they make a mistake, don't matter if they are allstars or not. We need Pat riley to guide this team to the promised land ASAP.

Not looking Over-Hyped these days. I see them ripping through the NBA on my version of NBA.com.....

Nice try though :)

Back