• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Palin defends the obese against Michelle Obama

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Palin's reckless views on obesity - CNN.com

Palin's reckless views on obesity

(CNN) -- It's clear that we can't go 24 hours without Sarah Palin saying something so stupid that it defies logic, but leave it to the Kim Kardashian of politics to find something wrong with first lady Michelle Obama's effort to curb obesity in America's kids.
In a radio interview on Wednesday with conservative talker Laura Ingraham, Palin took dead aim at the first lady's "Let's Move" initiative, which is all about getting children active and involved in exercise and healthy eating.
In the wacky world of Wasilla's finest, Palin tries to cast the effort to fight obesity as part of Michelle Obama's "different worldview."
Here is a portion of the transcript from HuffingtonPost.com: "Take her anti-obesity thing that she is on. She is on this kick, right. What she is telling us is she cannot trust parents to make decisions for their own children, for their own families in what we should eat.
"And I know I'm going to be again criticized for bringing this up, but instead of a government thinking that they need to take over and make decisions for us according to some politician or politician's wife priorities, just leave us alone, get off our back and allow us as individuals to exercise our own God-given rights to make our own decisions and then our country gets back on the right track."
Hmmm. "Let's Move" is Obama's "kick?" Maybe someone should kick Sarah Palin so she can understand how devastating obesity is to the future of the United States.

According to the first lady's "Let's Move" website:
??? Obesity rates among children have tripled in the last three decades, and one in three children are obese.
??? One-third of all children born after 2000 will suffer from diabetes.
??? Children are less active today than at any other time in American history, spending 7.5 hours a day watching TV, playing video games or simply involved in efforts that don't require movement.
??? Obesity is contributing to the vast increase in hypertension among Americans.
Now, since Palin is always talking about our nation's military and how we have to honor them and show them love and affection, let's listen to what a group of generals said a few months ago about obesity and America's national defense.
A study released in April by Mission: Readiness, a nonprofit group of more than 150 retired generals and admirals, concluded that 27 percent of 18- to 24-year-olds are too fat to join the military.
The culprit? Junk food and too much fat in school lunches.
Said the study: "Today, otherwise excellent recruiting prospects, some of them with generations of sterling military service in their family history, are being turned away because they are just too overweight. Our standards are high because we clearly cannot have people in our command who are not up to the job. Too many lives depend on it."
In testimony before Congress, the former head of the California Army National Guard, retired U.S. Army Major Gen. Paul Monroe, said that "80 percent of children who were overweight between the ages of 10 to 15 were obese by age 25."
He and other military leaders want Congress to enact a massive child nutrition bill to remove all junk food and high-calorie beverages from schools, improve nutrition standards in schools, upgrade school menus and, the group said, "help develop new school-based strategies, based on research, that help parents and children adopt healthier lifelong eating and exercise habits."
Monroe testified: "In 1946, Congress passed the National School Lunch Act as a matter of national security. In the past, retired admirals and generals have stood up to make it clear that America is only as healthy as our nation's children. Childhood obesity is now undermining our national security and we need to start turning it around today."
So, Sarah Palin, are you going to also rip into this decorated American and say that he and 150 other military leaders are dead wrong?
I recently sat down with Michelle Obama for a prime time special on TV One cable network dedicated to her "Let's Move" initiative. It was startling to listen to her talk about the horrible statistics and the shape we'll be in in the future, figuratively and literally.
"The crisis that we're facing around childhood obesity hits everything," Obama said. "It's about education, what our kids are learning about nutrition in the schools, the quality of the food in the schools. It's about our neighborhood development. How are neighborhoods designed?
"Are our kids -- do they have access to safe places to play? Are we structuring communities in a way that facilitates healthy living? Are there accessible and affordable healthy foods in our communities? And it's about economic opportunity as well, because if folks can't afford to put food on the table, then they're eating what they can.
"So this is one of those issues that requires us to talk about a little bit of everything. And it makes us look at ourselves a little more closely and it makes us look at the broader society. So we're beginning to understand this is a threat."
This latest broadside by Palin shows how reckless and ridiculous she is.
Libertarians and far right conservative Republicans are always talking about government intrusion into our lives, but when we look at clean water, air quality and food supply, thank God for governmental standards.
Don't think for a second I'm not paying attention. I've increased my health awareness, am changing my diet and working out more to lose weight, and am pushing family members to do the same. That's really the whole point of Michelle Obama's "Let's Move."
Any Republican with common sense should see that Sarah Palin poses an immediate threat to the future of this country. She proves that every time she opens her mouth.
Sarah, for the benefit of the nation, stick a fork in it.

what a fucking retard! dam you John McCain for doing this to us.....just goes to show how little about everything she truly knows. she may want to read up on modeling and how all good and bad habits start in the home.

If an Obama said the sky was blue, she'd deny it. Sad...she is killing the GOP....this is the best the right has? People here were really behind her...LOL, I can't take anyone here serious if they supported her.

Don't know if Palin is aware of the fact that Michelle agent or official of the federal government, she isn't making this a law...it's just about information and education.
She definitely would complain about Nancy Reagan's fight against drugs.

Palin is better looking than Michelle but not smarter in my opinion.

If an Obama said the sky was blue, she'd deny it. Sad...she is killing the GOP....this is the best the right has? People here were really behind her...LOL, I can't take anyone here serious if they supported her.

Don't know if Palin is aware of the fact that Michelle agent or official of the federal government, she isn't making this a law...it's just about information and education.
She definitely would complain about Nancy Reagan's fight against drugs.

with a true obesity epidemic in this country in adults how exactly are "they" going to teach their children about healthy eating? children model after the parents and other influential adults around them if they are all fat/obese, eat unhealthy foods, statically so will the majority of the children that the obese raise. with out an "opposing" side to the unhealthy diet provided by the parents where exactly would the children go to get the right information if not provided by the schools?

I seriously hate that fucking retard and her anti-government rhetoric.

It's really easy to hook up a dc generator to an exercise bike and then run it through a regulator to batteries, then hook an inverter up and plug the TV, game console, computer, etc. up to the whole kit and make kids pedal to charge up the system. The longer they want to play the more pedaling they have to do.......

But it's not like Michelle, our belle, passed a law requiring parents get their fat little chunks off the couch and into the gym or anything, it's just a campaign to help steer the kids of sedentary parents in the right direction....kind of like PE in school, we had the chubs who had sprained ankles every single day and just sat in the bleachers while we got exercise.....

She is kind of like the Nancy Pelosi of the right. She helps the dems every time she makes a statement. Keep in mind tho, she's not in a position of power. She's just a publicity whore at this point. She does seem to be getting too much attention. I'd rather here from someone like Newt, Romney, Paul, Jindal, or just about anyone else as the face of conservatism. She doesn't do the conservative movement much of a service in the PR area.

That being said, if you look at Michelle's ass compared to Barry's, you can certainly tell who has jurisdiction over the the fridge in that household.

i will defend saney right to be fat and unjerked:coffee:

She is kind of like the Nancy Pelosi of the right. She helps the dems every time she makes a statement. Keep in mind tho, she's not in a position of power. She's just a publicity whore at this point. She does seem to be getting too much attention. I'd rather here from someone like Newt, Romney, Paul, Jindal, or just about anyone else as the face of conservatism. She doesn't do the conservative movement much of a service in the PR area.

Good riddance, she is a real witch. really.
That being said, if you look at Michelle's ass compared to Barry's, you can certainly tell who has jurisdiction over the the fridge in that household.

michelle-obama-42-281x325.jpg

Don't you know that the skinny brothers always seek a woman with a huge ass?

IML Gear Cream!
She's just defending her chubby daughter.

Who's a witch? Michelle or Sarah? Michelle does strike me as being kind of witchy. She looks like she'd hit Barry with a shoe if he talked back to her. I can't see him being the one who wears the pants in the family 4real.

Yeah yeah, LAM. We already know obesity causes all kinds of problems for society. I seriously wonder WTF we're so fat in this country, compared to others. Sarah's just doing what people expect Sarah to do.

I still don't want the govt interfering and regulating when I can use the salt shaker at a restaurant or charging me a tax when I buy a Big Mac just because someone else can not exercise self control. That being said, when I see parents with a 6 year old kids who weighs 100lbs, it does make me want to let them know that they're killing him and what fucking morons they are for allowing their kid to get into that kind of condition.

Yeah yeah, LAM. We already know obesity causes all kinds of problems for society. I seriously wonder WTF we're so fat in this country, compared to others.

US supermarkets barely have any "food" in them, only shelf after shelf of chemical laden products labeled and marketed as such. if you can't kill it, catch it; grow it or pick it, it's not food.

lots of primary schools have also cut down and dam near eliminated phys ed. we did an hour a day back in the late 70's, early 80's. unfortunately the Internet, video games, etc. just add fuel to the fire for those that are the children of sedentary parents, overweight/obese, etc.

most of the problems in the US can be solved with increased education but it takes generations...

Last edited:
Sarah Pelosi is the witch, I don't have a problem with Michele.

US supermarkets barely have any "food" in them, only shelf after shelf of chemical laden products labeled and marketed as such. if you can't kill it, catch it; grow it or pick it, it's not food.
I went into supermarket's in Australia and they had the same layout we do, all the fresh food along the walls and the center aisles full of processed, chemically enhanced, packaged food.....if you stick to just the outer ring and avoid the center except for spices and what not a person can eat well....

IML Gear Cream!
Just maybe a little bit of a stretch there Min.

We have so much of an abundance of food here, to the point where anyone who wishes can gorge themselves into a coma everyday. Yet, it's pretty much like that in any developed nation and you don't see it nearly as much in other western countries. At least, not like it is here. When I was a kid, we didn't have the video games or internets, so we were out riding bikes or playing ball. My kids spend far too much time on the video games as it is. Fortunately, they don't have that fat gene, but kids that do have it are doomed. Probably not a good idea to be eliminating PE at this point. For a lot of kids nowadays, that may be the only exercise they get.

Nah, you're kidding. I guess I didn't catch that. lol I can't say that I really dislike her. I just think she ain't helping her party. She sure as shit didn't help McCain. But, that election was the dems to lose at that point. McCain was a weak candidate regardless and she just helped to ensure that he was gonna lose.

Good riddance, she is a real witch. really.

michelle-obama-42-281x325.jpg

Don't you know that the skinny brothers always seek a woman with a huge ass?
Those look like french women...mmmmm I love that sleek figure.....

also my GF has a bunch of those red soled shoes, expensive damn things....but she does look sexy in her Louboutins...and those Greco-Roman dresses she knows I go wild over....

with a true obesity epidemic in this country in adults how exactly are "they" going to teach their children about healthy eating? children model after the parents and other influential adults around them if they are all fat/obese, eat unhealthy foods, statically so will the majority of the children that the obese raise. with out an "opposing" side to the unhealthy diet provided by the parents where exactly would the children go to get the right information if not provided by the schools?

I seriously hate that fucking retard and her anti-government rhetoric.

Well Spoken!
Maybe some might learn by the other sometimes enemy: The Church

Oh gawd!:mooh:

Back