• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can you live on veggies only for a while?

Not favorably.

ditto...in order for the body and/or brain to function at optimum levels of efficiency it needs a balanced diet with sufficient calories to sustain the average daily level of activity.

I understand that might have sounded alittle dumb but what if you where eating some meal replacements that gave your body the nutrients you might need on those months you were eating veggies. My goal is to lose weight, at around 300 now, but stay healthy enough to work out and replace the fat with muscle mass.

You'll drop some fat but you'll ultimately gain it back with that strategy. Take a look at the link in my signature to get you on the right track to set up a sustainable nutrition plan. Feel free to ask questions.

I understand that might have sounded alittle dumb but what if you where eating some meal replacements that gave your body the nutrients you might need on those months you were eating veggies. My goal is to lose weight, at around 300 now, but stay healthy enough to work out and replace the fat with muscle mass.

NO! NO! NO! Where do people come up with this stuff? Okay, here is the real deal. Eat protein, clean protein lean beef, chicken, fish, buffalo. Eat carbs in the form of green veggies, brown or jasmine rice, steel cut oats. Eating all veggies for a month you will probably drop 5 to 9 pounds in a month. That is it.

There are no miracles to losing fat. Eat right and get to the gym. And when in the gym WORK don't stand around drooling at the cardio bunnies.

you may want to look into the Targeted Ketogenic Diet or TKD...I understand what you are trying to do but to keep yourself from overeating at night you have to eat enough of the rights foods during the day. every meal should be protein based and supplemented with carbs and/or fats. in order to have any real energy to exercise you have to eat some carbs prior to exercise, the body simply can not convert enough stored fatty acids from the body rapidly to meet the energy demands of high intensity exercise.

Back