• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

western union

most places state it in USD so send it like that (if thats how its posted). its up to the reciver on how they want it.
just worry about how they want it sent.

the most used currency world wide is the usd and the euro...unless otherwise stated....usd is standard.

Western Union is a SCAM

Dear All

This is a notice to warn everyone to ever use Western Union (money transfer); i have not received my money transfer (2000 USD) since 4 days ago and up till this very moment; i am not sure if i will ever do.

They toke the money; toke their fees; gave me a Transaction number (MTCN) and when i ask for it; they say sorry; your name is TOO long; and the sender must change your name first to be able to receive it.

So i wish if i had the money transfer to me by PayPal or MoneyBookers at least they charge mush less and it is REALLY instant transfer

So please; please; please DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION they are a SCAM; to keep your money for as long as possible in their Bank to get interest for it;

Please FORWARD this notice to all the people you know; and feel free to contact me for clarification

Best Regards
Doaa Bayoumy

I had a bad experience with western union last year, but what can we do if they what the money WU then tahts we need do right?

WU is probably one of the easiest damn things to do.

Back