Cemproducts.com

Time Out , NPP & Anadrol = bad ?

Rep Points

Time Out , NPP & Anadrol = bad ?

Im getting ready for my bulking cycle with short esters in january and im planning...

Weeks 1 - 10 Test Prop 100mg ED
    Weeks 1 - 7 NPP 75mg ED
    Anadrol Weeks 1 - 4 50/100mg ( depending on how i feel )

Ive read a couple of times that Anadrol and NPP do not go together, im assuming because of the progesterone sides but if i got some caber or prami would i be safe adding the Anadrol ?

Rep Points

I cannot phathom why you are doing a bulk on short esters....that goes against everything i was ever taught.....bulking = long esters.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiringMYlats View Post
    Im getting ready for my bulking cycle with short esters in january and im planning...

Weeks 1 - 10 Test Prop 100mg ED
    Weeks 1 - 7 NPP 75mg ED
    Anadrol Weeks 1 - 4 50/100mg ( depending on how i feel )

Ive read a couple of times that Anadrol and NPP do not go together, im assuming because of the progesterone sides but if i got some caber or prami would i be safe adding the Anadrol ?
    Just so you know, cabergoline and pramipexole control prolactin, not progesterone.

And there has been SOME talk, although I don't know how credible... about Anadrol acting on the progesterone receptor site.

If something increases progesterone, that stimulates prolactin release. Prolactin stimulates the glandular tissue in the male breast resulting in prolactin related gynecomastia.

Either way, Anadrol is one of those gray areas that nobody really knows.... I have Googled it so many times to try and find the answer for that question of how Anadrol causes so many side effects that can't seem to be blocked out.

Some claim it acts on the estrogen receptor, so then one should supposedly be able to take Nolva to combat Anadrol gyno, and others say it acts on the progesterone receptor, but I have never heard of a SPRM (Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator), but this in term stimulates prolactin, which supposedly needs estrogen in the first place...

I would love to see how things work out for you :P

This also might be something to CONSIDER

Quote Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post

Big Cat:

Desaulles PA. Les hormones anabolisantes du point de vue experimental. Helv Med Acta 1960; 479-503

"Anadrol was shown to be less progestagenic than even testosterone, so that has nothing to do with it. The current theory is that the A-ring is acidic due to the 2-hydroxymethylene group and therefor, oxymetholone ITSELF acts as an estrogen directly on the estrogen receptor."

"Combined with its poor androgenic effects, that makes anadrol more of an estrogen than an androgen."

"Anadrol Acts like an estrogen, or at least one of its metabolites does. regardless, aromatase is not involved, so an AI would be useless."

Big Cat in reference to taking Winny to combat Anadrol bloat from a different thread at CEM:

"First of all, it has been proven that anadrol is NOT a progestin, in fact it has less progestagenic effects than testosterone does. Its effects are most likely from anadrol acting directly on the estrogen receptor, a theory supported by both PA and Bill Llewellyn, considering it has an acidic A-ring."

"Secondly anadrol is a very weak androgen, so weak it could not be determined. Its only androgenic risk is reduction of the 2-hydroxymethylene group to DHT, which is very small and on top of that systemic, so unlikely to cause more than a few zits. In fact winstrol, also a weak androgen, was stronger than anadrol."

"Does winstrol lower water retention ? What is your evidence for this?"

"Unlike anadrol, winstrol IS a progestin and not an anti-progestin. Its a very weak progestin, so possibly of no concern, but its not only evident in its activity at the PR but also in many of its non-genomic effects like inhibiting LAG binding."
    For this reason, and my track record with gyno (3 separate occasions), I refuse to touch Anadrol with a 10 foot poll
    Last edited by chronicelite; 11-27-2010 at 11:10 PM.

uncle z rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chronicelite View Post
    Just so you know, cabergoline and pramipexole control prolactin, not progesterone.

And there has been SOME talk, although I don't know how credible... about Anadrol acting on the progesterone receptor site.

If something increases progesterone, that stimulates prolactin release. Prolactin stimulates the glandular tissue in the male breast resulting in prolactin related gynecomastia.

Either way, Anadrol is one of those gray areas that nobody really knows.... I have Googled it so many times to try and find the answer for that question of how Anadrol causes so many side effects that can't seem to be blocked out.

Some claim it acts on the estrogen receptor, so then one should supposedly be able to take Nolva to combat Anadrol gyno, and others say it acts on the progesterone receptor, but I have never heard of a SPRM (Selective Progesterone Receptor Modulator), but this in term stimulates prolactin, which supposedly needs estrogen in the first place...

I would love to see how things work out for you :P

This also might be something to CONSIDER

For this reason, and my track record with gyno (3 separate occasions), I refuse to touch Anadrol with a 10 foot poll
    anadrol good but will not use again because gyno flares

-All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

heres what i would do

and im only answering this because i have experience with each of these aas...
    if what you posted is all you have on hand then switch to 75mg prop ed and extend the cycle and dont start the npp 75mg ed until week for.
    if you can just extend the cycle and switch the anadrol for T/dbol then do that and run it for like 6-8 weeks... the npp plus t/dbol will match anadrol gains... imho of course!