• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Casein Protein

quark

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need some help picking out a casein that tastes good and mixes well. Any recomendations? Thanks for the help.

One question, one answer. That's perfect. Thanks Cav!

I love ON's Chocolate-Peanut Butter !!!

Need some help picking out a casein that tastes good and mixes well. Any recomendations? Thanks for the help.
I have tried MANY protiens and finally found one that I will ONLY use for here on out. It is called N2MATRIX and it comes in vanilla. N2MATRIX is very smooth, rich, silky and mixes incrediable.

ON has a "medicine" taste to me.

TruNutrition Science makes an awesome casein, type the company name into google and you will find it. I have used the Trutein and it is an excellent blend but if you want a pure casein, they make one and it tastes way better than ON. I have not tried the others mentioned but I can vouch for trunutrition.

Cottage cheese is great it is just getting people to eat it since so many do not like its taste.

I got on Chocolate peanut butter butter not bad but not amazing

IML Gear Cream!
I got on Chocolate peanut butter butter not bad but not amazing

I've always been so-so about pure casein products. It gets the job done, and thats whats important IMO. From time to time I pick up some of the Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 casein blend. It really has an out of this world taste-by far the best I have ever tasted-and mixes very well. It also has some safflower oil in there for fat and is not pure casein, but it should fill most people's desire for a delicious protein shake, thats for sure.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

I've always been so-so about pure casein products. It gets the job done, and thats whats important IMO. From time to time I pick up some of the Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 casein blend. It really has an out of this world taste-by far the best I have ever tasted-and mixes very well. It also has some safflower oil in there for fat and is not pure casein, but it should fill most people's desire for a delicious protein shake, thats for sure.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

This sounds a lot like the Casein from Truscience man, it is the best tasting/smoothest textured casein I ever had. I may need to look into the one you are talking about on my next Orbit order. Here's to hoping that Orbit picks up TruScience!!!! Anyone out there looking for a premium protein for less than premium prices, start bugging Orbit to pick this line up.

This sounds a lot like the Casein from Truscience man, it is the best tasting/smoothest textured casein I ever had. I may need to look into the one you are talking about on my next Orbit order. Here's to hoping that Orbit picks up TruScience!!!! Anyone out there looking for a premium protein for less than premium prices, start bugging Orbit to pick this line up.

I'd love to see TruProtein in the store too :)

|Z|

I just get plain Casein powder in bulk, non-flavored. Most cost-effective! I add it to my various protein shakes or mix a good portion in some of the jugs of other flavored protein powders I have for my evening and before-bed shakes.

I just get plain Casein powder in bulk, non-flavored. Most cost-effective! I add it to my various protein shakes or mix a good portion in some of the jugs of other flavored protein powders I have for my evening and before-bed shakes.

Casein in bulk plus some flavored whey could make it a lot more nice of a blend and it would be cost effective for sure. Would be smoother :) Though I never would get it to taste as good as UP2.0 or Vasolate since the XF guys flavored it, too. Great taste thats for sure.

Optimum nutrion casein it gave me great results but cottage cheese well help as well but optimum nutritio works better!

This morning I scooped 40g of ON Whey protein and I thought "Why not add some Casein because it will just absorb later"

So I had a mix of 40g-whey and 25g-casein, and I drank it all at once

Did it absorb okay ??? =/

I lose weight with cottage cheese. It might be the intense and prolonged nausea and retching it induces from being such a disgusting tasting concoction? LOL seriously though I wish I could stomach it, I even hate foods like lasagna and omelets if they are "contaminated" with it. Casein is great for +nitro balance and whey just cannot compete (short transit / burned as energy ) for a steady state.

I might have to try some of the above versions of casein, thanks for the info!

IML Gear Cream!
It depends how much money you've got. Cottage Cheese is going to be the most inexpensive option.

I like to use a blended protein something close to 40% caesin, 30% egg white & 30% whey. Labrada makes some decent tasting stuff. been using a lot of frozen fruit/berries lately to #1 get in more anti-oxidants #2 improve taste

casein protein

Casein protein (pronounced kay-seen) is the predominant protein found in milk. It makes up about 80% of the protein in cow???s milk, while the remaining 20% of protein in milk is whey. Casein protein is extracted from the milk through ultra filtration, without the use of chemicals. This process increases the amount of bio active milk peptides that support immune function as well as enhance muscle growth. Casein protein has an excellent amino acid profile and is primarily known as an extremely slow-digesting protein.
Low Carb Slow Digesting, Anti Catabolic Miceller Protein With Glutamine!
Casein protein is a slow-digesting protein because it forms a ???gel??? in the gut, which results in a steady release of amino acids into the blood stream over time

Lately I have been LOVING Cytosport's new Complete Casein! The chocolate is heavenly!

Back