• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle shortage?

BigBird

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have enough Test Cyp to run 500mg per week for eight (8) weeks and enough EQ to run 400-500mg/week for 12-16 weeks. I also have enough Winny tabs to take 50mg ED for about six weeks, (I have PCT ingredients on hand as well).
My question is: How will it affect me once I run out of the Test and I'm on only Win tabs and EQ for the second half of my cycle? I know EQ must be ran for a lengthy period which will basically exceed the length required of other substances. Any input greatly appreciated. Maybe I have nothing to be concerned with but I figured I would throw this out there for the "vets" and those who are more well-versed than I am. Thanks.

I would run the EQ up to a week or two after your done with the test cyp, if you really wanted to stretch it out. After that I would stop. The EQ will shut you down and you will have shit for test in your system during those last weeks. Not to mention EQ is pretty mild, without test I really doubt you will see any results. So it's not worth wasting the gear bro. Buy another vial of test.

Get more Test. Use one of the sponsors here. They'll get it to you in time

Back