• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sustanon Cycle

Lambo12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys I am going to be starting a sustanon cycle but need some of yalls opinions... I been researching the best way to take it but everybody is saying different things. Any body run this cycle before? I want to get the most out of it. Im going to be kick starting it with some dbol in the begining.

Im going to be doing 500 or 600 mg a week but when I research on how often I should pin, everybody saying different. I want to get the most out of it so should I pin EOD, Twice a week or what?

Im on the same exact cycle right now. I go 500mgs a week Tuesday and Saturday. Everybody is different but Ive done it before at 750 a week in 2 pins and get nearly the same results. I start at 30 mgs dbol 3 times a day and go up maybe to 40 after a week or so. But like I said everybody does their own thing.

So in your opinion... what would think is the best way to pin to get the best out of it?

Not 30 3 times a day that came out wrong 30 total in 10 mg doses haha Couldnt imagine 90 mgs of dbol a day. I get a headache as it is

IML Gear Cream!
1cc tuesday 1cc saturday I put it in the cheek but thats where i feel most comfortable. Is this your first time.

Sust is a waste at those doses, IMHO. I found that sust is really effective in high doses taken ED or EOD....this way you get the benefit of the shorter acting esters to continue to work, and keep blood plasma levels even. Why did you choose to run sust instead of a single ester test??

/V

I was going to say.... haha 90mg per day? Dude must be the Incredible Hulk[/QUOTE

Believe me if taking that would make me the incredible hulk or even hulk hogan I would consider it seriously

no not my first time! I was going to buy Test E but a friend of mine that i get all my gear from hooked me up with some sus for free. How high of a dose you talking bout?

no not my first time! I was going to buy Test E but a friend of mine that i get all my gear from hooked me up with some sus for free. How high of a dose you talking bout?

At least 800mg+ to get the full effect. IMHO.

/V

doses taken ED or EOD....this way you get the benefit of the shorter acting esters to continue to work, and keep blood plasma levels even. Why did you choose to run sust instead of a single ester test??
/V

I agree with this. Many of the vets here will tell you the same thing.

1cc tuesday 1cc saturday I put it in the cheek but thats where i feel most comfortable. Is this your first time.

Not the best way to take sust...

Sust is a waste at those doses, IMHO. I found that sust is really effective in high doses taken ED or EOD....this way you get the benefit of the shorter acting esters to continue to work, and keep blood plasma levels even. Why did you choose to run sust instead of a single ester test??

/V

Correct.

The optimal and best way to take sust is to take a large dose ED/EOD for the first 3 weeks, then lower the dose while still doing ED/EOD injections because of the decanoate ester.

Hope this helps
-TG

That's what he's saying but if you read between the lines you'll use what they suggest those guys know their stuff

I took 500 mg per week of sust a long time ago pinning twice a week. First, it hurts like a bitch if it's your first time pinning. Second, I'm using 500 mg of Test E now and I can definitely tell you using the same dosage of Test E is much stronger than Sust. And I contribute this to only pinning twice a week and the uneven plasma levels. Probably would've been better off doing ed or eod to get your monies worth. Or up the dose like V said. If you're using amps, it'll be hard to measure ed and eod doses though so that might be something to think about.

Back