• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Presidential Dual??

I think Bush would get his ass kicked, now if it was our Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, that would be another story. :lol:

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
I think Bush would get his ass kicked, now if it was our Prime Minister Jean Chrétien, that would be another story. :lol:
Keep dreamin :tard:

Originally posted by butterfly

Keep dreamin :tard:

I dunno Butterfly, have you ever seen what he (Chrétien) does to anyone that gets to close to him, the guys a pitbull! :eek:

bitchslap.jpg

think of how many lives would be spared if every major conflict was settled that way.

Originally posted by seyone
think of how many lives would be spared if every major conflict was settled that way.

You know, its funny but in all truth its very very true.

If disputes were settled in that manor we would be electing bigger and stronger presidents

If disputes were settled in that manor we would be electing bigger and stronger presidents
um... like Jessie Ventura???

"Will little George finish what big George started?"

He should have been killed long ago.

Damn no kidding, basically the president is getting a bunch of other people to do his dirty work, "hey you, go die for me."

Of course some people believe you should do everything for your country yada yada, but sometimes I wonder just how much its the agenda of a few select people.

"Will little George finish what big George started?"

He should have been killed long ago.

I agree, why waste all the time trying to get backing for an attack as well, I say send someone in to slit the pricks throat while he sleeps and then bomb the hell out of the country!!!

Originally posted by BjUaFyF I agree, why waste all the time trying to get backing for an attack as well, I say send someone in to slit the pricks throat while he sleeps and then bomb the hell out of the country!!!

And I say... this is why you're not in power. :D :p

Originally posted by Craft

And I say... this is why you're not in power. :D :p

You're first on the list buddy, I can't wait to get elected!!! Then im powering up the Canadian air force (The three crop dusters and the ultra light :rolleyes: :D) and bombing the hell outta Kuso's place with poutine, I believe we cut the budget for bombs that go boom a few years back, we just send poutine now and kill ya slowly!! :thumb:

Originally posted by davidjasondean

Pretty good editing job, Scotty! :lol:

Nope, thats the real pic, (kind of crappy I know) Good old Jean put the choke hold on a protester that got in his face.
Unlike the US, we let our leaders walk around un-protedted, guess we're not to worried about him. :lol:

Nope, thats the real pic, (kind of crappy I know) Good old Jean put the choke hold on a protester that got in his face.
Unlike the US, we let our leaders walk around un-protedted, guess we're not to worried about him. :lol:

Well, interesting cool picture enough. As for the unprotectedness, I guess that would be another issue.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by BjUaFyF
You're first on the list buddy, I can't wait to get elected!!! Then im powering up the Canadian air force (The three crop dusters and the ultra light :rolleyes: :D) and bombing the hell outta Kuso's place with poutine, I believe we cut the budget for bombs that go boom a few years back, we just send poutine now and kill ya slowly!! :thumb:

lmao... :rofl:

:D

Back