• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Asia Pharma or British Dragon?

BigBird

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've read/heard good things about the quality of each product line. What is the general consensus of those who've had experience with both? Thanks.

Are they usually counterfeited or just not as strong as their labels read?

Dear BigBird, Asia Pharma products are GMP-WHO and approved by THAI FDA!
they are best. Human gear!

we have some nice offers now

best-regards

wp

Check out the vid of how Asia pharma manufactures their stuff. It's pretty impressive.

Get some from WP, heard great reviews from them and their gear is legit. I'd go with AP personally, I got some coming I can post pics once I get if you want. Shipping from WP is pretty damn quick to the US.

IML Gear Cream!
Seems like great stuff can't wait to try mine out

just not as strong as their labels read?

And what dose it mean “just not as strong as their labels read?”

In few words what does that help if you'll get a staphylococci infection from it?!!

I'll piss 6.9ml in a vial, add 3g of nandrolone powder and 100mg cyanide. It'll test exactly 300mg/ml nandrolone. Do you want to have a go with it? The test is good.

Main problem isn’t to produce good dosage,strength all about is how to produce 100% sterile ;) solution.

and WP is definitely g2g

a big plus for them is that they dont ship their gear domestically this mean that AP and BD manufacturer dont dispatch their gear in jugs/bottles etc only original product that was made in factory. imo this is a major concern to keep a quality and sterility of product for the user.

usually banal UG domestic supplier, after receiving a shipment, would have to re-bottle it and dilute every vial received. that seems like a lot of work but also there is the much more serious concern of sterility.

here is some example of shipping in jugs ;)

Steroids found in 'gay lube oil' - National - smh.com.au

Dear members, I will have soon also Asia Pharma in ampules on stock in shop!

best-regards

wp

I won 3 bottles of their sustabolic here is a pictures.

2ecohh2.jpg

Going to be switching from Test E to it.

Dropped my last vial of test E :pissed:

That was very nice of WP to send that for free. I hope I win some, Seems like great FDA approved gear!

I'm on britsh dragon dbol from world pharma and this stuff is good to go.

IML Gear Cream!
Dear 10R, i am real happy for you, you are just another customer who is happy with my service and prods i sale!

best-regards

wp

Dear BigBird, i am happy you are happy with brands of gear i sale!

i do my best to sale only best products.

best-regards

wp

last time I was in Thailand the range of AP I found in Pattaya was rather limited they had only 3 products available :

Asia Pharma Cypiobolic
Asia Pharma Enantbolic
Asia Pharma Stanabolic

all of which I bought to take pictures of for my blog :)

So you got it in local pharmacy?
So guys can now see its FDA approved gear.

please post some pics so we all see. thanks for info

Back