• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Gear that has expired

showtime104

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone know about how long gear is good after the expiration date its DECA,D-BOL,SUSTONAN,CLOMID and NOVOX....My friend who was heavily into using gear has stopped and he has offered me his remaining gear for free if I want it but it all has been expired in the last 3 years but its all unused and unopened and a very well known brand that is not cheep but he said it's still good but im sceptical but its alot of stuff to just throw away and I mean alot

bro amps its 8-1yr thenthey are still ok. vials are different i woundnt use it after 3 yrs its potency is gone most likely. but if its 4 months on vials ur ok.

bro amps its 8-1yr thenthey are still ok. vials are different i woundnt use it after 3 yrs its potency is gone most likely. but if its 4 months on vials ur ok.

Unclem...where ya been bro?

If it's free and in amps, I'd use it. I have a few amps that expired in 2006 and if I had to, I would use them. As long as they've been stored around room temperature this entire time and not exposed to a ton of light, you should be g2g.

Does anyone know about how long gear is good after the expiration date its DECA,D-BOL,SUSTONAN,CLOMID and NOVOX....My friend who was heavily into using gear has stopped and he has offered me his remaining gear for free if I want it but it all has been expired in the last 3 years but its all unused and unopened and a very well known brand that is not cheep but he said it's still good but im sceptical but its alot of stuff to just throw away and I mean alot

I work with an expired GEARS disposal facility. I'll PM you the address to send these expired GEARS and have them disposed of properly.

GICH!

Back